Black Women : He thinks You are actually his property, I wonder why?

Any man who think he has control over his woman/wife
needs to grow up. Immaturity is at the root of this dysfunctional behaviour. Jealously has no part in any relationship. There are men who believe that this is manly behaviour perhaps they have seen their father in a relationship like this. A woman is not chattel.

For those of us with daughters we need to teach them to avoid these kind of men. As a result of this kind of behaviour we continue to see an increase in domestic violence.

As a teenager I saw a man beat his woman and kicked her in her stomach. What kind of man can claim to love a woman and treat her like that.

I have heard instances of women who cannot talk on the phone, their partner is so jealous. To be in such a relationship would be the same as living in slavery. I would not be able to function in such a relationship. A man and woman should show love and respect to each other. Any man who think otherwise should remain single.
Thanks for sharing, enjoy your day.

Have any of you women ever been told in a fit of anger, etc. that you were some man's property, etc.? Even if it was your man! Where do men get this from? I have heard men say it today. As if the woman somehow belongs to him, etc. And men have used physical violence to get this point over, etc. How did any man come to this type of belief? If he's married and or sexing a woman, she somehow becomes his property. I certainly do understand this cheating game too! But even if there is no cheating, this is how many men still view his wife, woman, etc. As some how belonging to him! I have often wondered why any man would resort to violence against a woman because of these thoughts, etc.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back