Black Spirituality Religion : He Swore He would Come Back...in 4 Years...;Think About It!...

impressive mathematics in this theory by first establishing the year 488 bc....
but it's hard for me to conclude any prophecies from the bible since it is an incomplete parchment in it's current state....

this was interesting none the less...and i agree something is going to pop off in 2012....

one love
khasm

Thank you.

My approach in regards to the Bible is that I use it as a cross reference to other written works. I think that past interpretations have clouded a lot of the intents of the past authors.

I thought the death of Jesus changed the calender, something about it being off 4 years so technically 2012 is 2008. I keep reading this everywhere....

I read that too, in the Almanac. But based upon the planetary alignment of 2002, April 16/17 it basically refutes that.

I saw this wonder myself but at the time, I did not 'put it all together. I just happen to pass by my tv and heard it on the 6:00 news and the next morning around 5:00, I went out and saw the 3 planets behind the moon in my state. It was at an angle.

If the bible were reliable then this would still be a stretch. But, since the bible is NOT reliable then we can only go by the other 2012 prophecies as the reason for this date.

What other reliable sources?

we have to research the words and prove or disprove; that what Jesus said. he knew the Bible was going to be blasphemed.

What other reliable sources?

we have to research the words and prove or disprove; that what Jesus said. he knew the Bible was going to be blasphemed.

The 2012 prophecy came from the Mayan calender. It is the most accurate calender ever created. This is where the 2012 prophecy came from INDEPENDENT OF THE BIBLE...AND BEFORE the canonization of the bible.

Many people are discussing 2012 as the end of the world due to interpretations of predictions contained in the Mayan calendar. The Mayan civilization was extremely advanced in mathematics, engineering and astronomy. They also had an incredible understanding of time and space. Various calendars were in use to track time in linear progressions within cycles. The “Great Cycle” of the “Long Count” calendar equates to 5,125.36 years. The current Great Cycle is due to be completed on the winter solstice of 2012, December 21. So, it has been interpreted that on this day, the Great Cycle ends, time ends, so the Earth must end as well.

Mayan Origins . . . "y" a replacement letter . . .

The 2012 prophecy came from the Mayan calender. It is the most accurate calender ever created. This is where the 2012 prophecy came from INDEPENDENT OF THE BIBLE...AND BEFORE the canonization of the bible.

Many people are discussing 2012 as the end of the world due to interpretations of predictions contained in the Mayan calendar. The Mayan civilization was extremely advanced in mathematics, engineering and astronomy. They also had an incredible understanding of time and space. Various calendars were in use to track time in linear progressions within cycles. The “Great Cycle” of the “Long Count” calendar equates to 5,125.36 years. The current Great Cycle is due to be completed on the winter solstice of 2012, December 21. So, it has been interpreted that on this day, the Great Cycle ends, time ends, so the Earth must end as well.

Mayan Origins . . . "y"; a replacement letter . . .

I have done a lot of research on 'The Maya' . . . 'Maga' . . . 'Magog'! . . .

Most historians place the Maya [Maga] in the 1500's B.C. and here is the problem: They came and took over a much more ancient civilization of which had already mastered script and the calendar!!!

White peoples' mis-education to the slaves and descendants of slaves!!!

Long before the Mayas took dominance in the Americas, it was the descendants of Cush Ham and Phut Ham of whom came to the Americas and dominated. The Zuni-Pueblo native people came and brought script and civilization long before the Mayas!

Although all are aboriginal people, the Zuni-Pueblo people had a brotherhood bond and they were first! The Mayas are not the first masters of script nor the Calendar. However, they were serious 'Star worshipers' and based much of their lives around 'predictions' based upon the calendar and etc. still, they came in on top of the more acient natives and later dominated them.

The Zuni, Incas [Inkidus], Zona [Pison; Amazona], Dorians [Hundoras . . .] and so many more are connected to Cush Ham [Chaldeans] from the early civilization of Iraq and these men mastered the script and the Calendar long before the 1500s B.C. when the Mayas are written to have been associated with science and measurement.

In addition to this, even longer before Cush Ham [the Chaldeans] of the Copper Age and the Bronze Age, there was Imhotep and the Egyptian civilizations that preceded the Mayans more than a thousand years. Back in the 2700s B.C., the Calendar and predictions about 2012 was basically already figured out. Prophecy includes the movement of stars and the earth's relation to the universe. Many ancient priest in addition to the priest of Israelites such as Moses knew that the planet Saturn was coming and etc.

So, yes Daniel wrote down the prophecy of 2012 but, the actual Mayans that wrote about 2012 also came after Daniel's prophecy as well. They became known as 'THE CLASSICAL MAYANS' and formed around the A.D. 300s.

It was THE CLASSICAL MAYANS that came after Javanites and 'the Copan Mayans' and etc. of which came around 700s B.C. and then another movement occurred in the 300s B.C. that wrote about the end of the world predictions. From 300 BC to AD 300 is about 600 years. This was more than 600 years after Daniel wrote it down!!!

Many Blacks fled the Meditteranean world around the time of Daniel due to the major conflicts that occurred in that region of the world. Also, many of the so-called Mayans in the Americas were not all Mayans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back