Black Spirituality Religion : He Swore He would Come Back...in 4 Years...;Think About It!...

chev:geek: i am comming to respond this is deep deep interesting ..

blessings and guidance for new revelation to you...

i had a strange prophetic dream .... maybe it has somthing to do with it ..

you might help me cause until now i dont know what its about but most of the time when i dreamed these kinds of dreams it was about big things that happend like for example tsunamy and 9 11......

continue studying:toast: big hug keep it up and hang on in there

love auroraflower:heart:

[paraphrasing] ...Old men [and women] will dream dreams and young men will see visions...This is written about the last days somewhere in the Bible... I do believe you about your dreams...100%!

I remember some years ago when I was teaching middle school and I announced to the class that there was suppose to be an upcoming 'an eclipse' in the spring. A couple of days later in class, a young African American male student raised his hand and told me that he had a strange dream and, I paused to let him share it with the class:

He said that he saw in the night sky, the moon and then a something dark like a dark cloud passed by the moon and covered it completely and then, it happened two more times; three times total. He said that was the end of the dream and as he told the dream, he looked so drawn into what he was recounting. When he finished, a few of the students began to laugh at him but then, the rest of the class corrected their own peers themselves and got angry with the mockers. They acknowledge their classmate and all agreed that he had 'a real vision'. Then they all turned and asked me what I thought...It caught me off guard because the student was usually 'non-responsive' and 'hard to get on task'...until that point! I told them that I did not know but I thought it was definitely a vision. Later that afternoon, I told my family of the vision and left off from it after that...hours later, around 6:00 P.M., and as I was passing by my sons room, he opened the door and said to me, "Mom, I know what that kids' dream meant". Then he said,

"It meant that there is going to be three eclipses this year". Then, he closed his door and commenced to his playstation as if it was nothing!!! My mouth flew open and I continued walking to the back room and I heard the 6:00 News as I was came into the room...I stopped and listened to the news man say that, [paraphrasing] "this would be an unusual year"...He said that there would be at least two solar eclipses, one total solar eclipse and a total lunar eclipse and that it had not occurred as such for maybe a thousand years or so in that manner...

I never got to tell that young teenager that his vision was deciphered by yet, another African American young teenager like himself but, it still shocks me to this day. I've sinced realized that his vision was not about the two solar eclipses but it was about the fact that there was indeed three total lunar eclipses to occur in one year of which the scientist did say had not happened in over thousands of years in that manner. However, if the actual scientific calendar is not considered, the detailed accuracy of his vision is not understood.

MARCH 21-23--This is the Scientific NEW YEAR. It is the month of the SPRING EQUINOX. So there was; (1) a total Lunar eclipse in March of that year then, (2) there was another total Lunar eclipse in August and then, (3) there was the last one to occur in February 20 and this one was the most amazing to me. It was straight overhead at a 180 degree angle and lasted for about an hour or so. A couple of hours later, there was an earthquake in the western parts of America and etc.! The month of February was a major month of celebration for over thousands of years in the ancient days because it was the last month of the year.

I believe that we are being prepared for things to come!...Because this government is surely not going to do it!

So, keep believing in your dreams and visions.

I've already done that and you know it.

:fyi:
The Bible wasn't written for you so, you would not understand it anyway. It was written for 'the Black man and woman'.

The Christians picked it up when the Black man dropped it but afterwards, the Anti-Christ got ahold of it and cannot understand it. You will never understand it because it was not written for you. So, why bother?

Are you trying to say I am not Black or I am not a Man?...lol

Here you go with the hostility because a person can mount a decent explanation for nonsense that they offer as "prophecy" from the bible.

Well, without being insulting, or hostile let me just say this. I UNDERSTAND the bible in its ENTIRETY. That is why I KNOW it is NOT THE WORD OF GOD. I am not sure if it is a defense mechanism that the slave masters enstilled in us to claim that a person that finds the bible to be untruthful is IGNORANT OR STUPID when it comes to the bible. Or, it is an OFFENSIVE move that is supposed to place the dissenter on the defensive? Whichever the case may be, it is highly INEFFECTIVE. I am WELL VERSED in the bible just as Keita, RU, Meta, and a host of others on here that know the TRUTH about the bible. So, you are welcome to say what is necessary for you to make it seem as if I don't know what I am talking about...but ANYTIME you want to learn some more about your precious bible, then ask one of us who have put EXTENSIVE time, energy, thought, and diligence into those things that have been stolen, changed, rearranged, corrupted, or made up in your precious book.

Peace and Love.

Do you know what a psychological test is?

Are you trying to say I am not Black or I am not a Man?...lol

Here you go with the hostility because a person can mount a decent explanation for nonsense that they offer as "prophecy" from the bible.

Well, without being insulting, or hostile let me just say this. I UNDERSTAND the bible in its ENTIRETY. That is why I KNOW it is NOT THE WORD OF GOD....
Peace and Love.

If the Bible is for 'the Black man', it is ridiculous to go against it. It's like Jesus said when he was accused of being Satan, [paraphrasing], 'why would I caste out demons if I am Satan'. A house cannot stand if it is divided against itself.

The Bible is written for the Black man and you spend all of your time sounding like 'a robot' and speaking collectively against it. You most certainly cannot be a black man.

Do you know what a psychological test it?

Earlier and before you responded, I posted a little research about the Black man's presence in the kjv Bible...and you did not even think twice about it before you moved to repeat...and repeat...and repeat...your claim against the Bible...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a copy of what I posted earlier--

DID YOU KNOW:

Nimrod [Rod-Dor; Dorian]---[Nim-Min; Minoans]
That ‘God’, the Creator chose Nimrod, ‘a Black man’ to be the king and blessed him to head up a great incredible civilization that would extend 1000s of years beyond his lifetime?

AbraHam [Abram; Ram] [Ram or Khnum; Cush Ham of Thebes and Nubia]
That God-the-Creator, chose Abraham because he was part-Ram meaning ‘Black-Ham’. He came from a black woman of the Hurrian civilization in Mesopotamia. And because Terah his father embraced the Assyrians [white Syrians], God made a division between Abram and his father and told Abraham never to go back to Assyria for this reason?

King Saul [son of Kish] [Kish-ite, Turkish, Kush…Black Ham]
That it was God-the-Creator that chose King Saul of the tribe of Benjamin to be Israel’s 1st king! Saul was part-Cush Ham! He was a tall, black man and part of his problem with fighting against the Philistines and Kenites was because he shared a blood connection. Due to a civil war long before the birth of Saul, the Benjamites of whom lost against a combined Israelite force were given virgins from the Philistines border and this was how Saul became linked to Kush Ham [Cush-Ham]. But because Saul would not fight off the Philistines of whom had ‘white Greek’ leaders [Palestines; the Lords of the Philistines] to mock them, it was written that God-the-Creator regretted that he chose Saul and then shoes ‘The Red Brother’ [King David].

Solomon [king of Peace] [Solomon, Shalom, Salome, Salem…peace]
That God-the-Creator blessed Solomon. King David put his own son, Solomon on the throne and Solomon was ‘black skinned’. But later, the Black prophets wrote that God-the-Creator told Solomon that he was going to take the kingdom away from him because he put Hittite [white queens] on his throne at the equal level as the daughters of the land. Solomon was blamed for the later problems that befell the Israelites of whom became overthrown by the Assyrians [White Shur].

Jezebel [Jezebel means ‘Southern Belle’; daughter of Ethbaal; a white man]
King Ahab’s high queen was Jezebel, a white woman, ‘a Southern Belle’ meaning, she was from Southern Assyria or, Syria. Her father was the king of Zidon and the Zidonians were ‘white Canaanites’. Jezebel killed about a hundred Israelite prophets and the others were hid from her by other priest. She indoctrinated about 450 Baal priest [white priest] in the Capitol of Israel in Samaria. The prophet Elijah-the-Tisbite came from an area in which many Israelites had inter-mingled white people [Gilead] and he returned the deed and slew the Baal priest of Jezebel. So, she pursued him. Also, God-the-Creator was not pleased with Elijah so, he later turned over his priesthood to Elishah for this. Ahab though, was judged for putting Jezebel up as his high queen because she exploited the Israelites. Her relative was also the only queen of Jerusalem and she too exploited the Israelites and was judged.

Nebuchadnezzar [Nezzar; Nessarite, Nasserite, Nazareth…]
King Nebuchadnezzar means ‘Dark Cloud-the Nazerite’ and he was a Chaldean [Chaldean means black] just like his ancient ancestor Nimrod. In the Book of Daniel, Jesus called him ‘the golden king’ and head of ‘the golden empire’; the best government on the face of this earth. Jesus [the Ancient of Days] also referred to Cush Ham as being the best men on the face of this earth. The Chaldeans were dominated and captive along with the scattered Ten Tribes [Israel] byway of the Assyrian Empire system. They were dominated by the aboriginal Amorites [Moors] and Phoenicians of North Africa that were apart of the Assyrian military. The family of men of Nebuchadnezzar were somehow able to reform an ancient bond with Phut-Ham and it was by this renewed brotherhood bond that became known as ‘the Turkish-Moors’ and with the help of other significant men linked with the Persians and the Arameans that the Chaldeans [blacks] were able to overthrow the Assyrian forces. Afterwards, they changed their names from being ‘Nabupolasser’ [Nabu-pul-asshur] to Nebuchad-nezzarites. Although both ‘Nabu’ and ‘Nebu’ refer to ‘black men’, this change is noted in many different written records about the past. Nebuchadnezzar became so famous that he was written into many ancient script all over the world. The modern day film; ‘Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon’ has one of its lead character’s as ‘Dark Cloud’ [the Hun] and this is actually a rendition of the one and only Nebuchad and the other past black men that dominated in the ancient east…I could go on and on and on…

Now I ask African Americans; how can the kjv Bible be so completely wrong if, in fact, my research is right!? Why would God-the-Creator hate Black men so much if he was the very one written to have chosen, let’s see…Nimrod [the mighty hunter before the Lord], AbraHam [the father of the faith], Saul-the-Kish-ite [the handsome Cush-Benjamite, so tall, in which the average man came to his chest], David, [the Red brother] who jumped and judged Goliath-the-Gathite [white Shem] who mocked the Israelites in the presence of the Philistines-and-Palestines], Solomon [the son of Bathsheba; the beautiful black girl and, the king of Peace, so wise was he], king Nebuchadnezzar [Dark Cloud; the Chaldean that formed an incredible government and freed black people from white supremacy]… Could it be that the Bible has been Blasphemed? Could it be that the kind of Anti-Christians that came after the Christians saw an advantage to deceive?...How can the Bible be so bad if, in fact, my research is right and the Bible speaks for Black men and women and not against? Shouldn’t it make you think…Umh?...Well, what color is God-the-Creator if he kept choosing black man after black man and after black man to take the lead!?...Who is made in the aboriginal image of God-theCreator!?...And, is it God-the-Creator’s fault that the black man ‘dropped’ the Bible so that his enemy could pick it up and confuse!?...Think About it!

But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;

For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites [1KINGS 11:1, 5]

And it came it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him [Ahab] to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him [KINGS 16:31].

Jezebel and the prophets of God that she slew…
1KINGS 18: 4, 13, 19

Black Cloud; Jen’s Lover—Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
To pull off such a drama- and action-heavy film, Lee corralled some of the best Chinese talent in the world today. Though Jet Li was originally in discussions for the role of Mu Bai,…Finally, Cheng Pei-pei acquits herself quite well as Jade Fox, while Chang Chen …is likable as Jen's unlikely lover Black Cloud.
http://www.mediacircus.net/cthd.html

Dark Cloud; Jen’s Lover—Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
“The dart that prevented Shu-Lien from capturing Jen came from a man named Lo…, who returns and asks Jen to leave with him. A flashback reveals that Lo is a desert bandit called Dark Cloud who had raided Jen's caravan and stolen her comb. Jen chased after him to get it back; Lo defeated and kidnapped her. However, they eventually fell in love. Lo convinced Jen to return to her family, though not before telling her a legend of a man who jumped off a cliff but did not die. Instead, his wishes came true.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crouchi..._Hidden_Dragon

Unfortunately, at this time

in my stage of conscousness I will not allow your superstitious rhetoric to overthink me with fear snd dislogic.

You do yourself a great disservice by failing to expand your own mental horizons...

Hotep, Fine:qqb015:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back