Black Poetry : HE SAID:

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
my style corrupt and the words pile up plus wild luck can impact on the brain knowledge and facts explain a lot of things, so these rhymes increase in size as peace arise look I feast on pies if some girl around the world don't frown on that wear a brown hat, look cats try knock it but this stuff skyrocket like jets on crack I get to act as king, look I'm charming cake at an alarming rate
strong arming with bait use my car to do this, got class with clever game but the love crash never came, and now my groove clearer see a chick and move nearer jest play smart while here at K-Mart thrilled by her something will occur or happen when rapping words using trapping verbs so cake and lace is about to take place I make my case here at K-MART, want romance and a kiss a chance like this is rare love brisk in the air, this love talk is all art but ready to fall apart right here at K-MART in VIRGINIA BEACH, I'm wearing a blue shirt this girl has a true flirt her body brew and perk like FOLGERS bought at KROGERS, when wet she moan and groan need to get her home then her flirt skirt will become undone could have tons of fun, she have deft pride to left side is the DOLLAR TREE as a scholar she soar need to holler more try find a girlfriend, right now having some dumb luck hope my brain become unstuck, she has breasts to be suck if she pulls her dress up really impressed with her butt, SO LOOK BOO your pie is dope and I have high hope of getting a slice after letting the nice words clutter your eardrum, it's madly whack if my words are badly packed like squash fruits wanna brainwash this cute, love is a striking trend puts my mind into the recycling bin, girl you a queen and fine you seem to mind about me kissing your red lips my head trips jest thinking about that, boo your body galore smoking and your door open have a right to speak and a slight squeak in your voice so it's a street choice with thug lingo, now you have cake boo let me date you, as I sneak a look you sweet and shook keep me on the hook with fishing bait wishing for cake it's squishing my fate, girl got a fine booty in the line of duty and your kind kisses are fruity, your brown body brisk toast and my kiss both sweet and hot and the street rock with HIPHOP girl you have pride and choice let me ride your horse softness collide with your voice, you grab your dress unbutton proud for boys then there's that sudden loud noise of bedspring being torn like paper and all types of vapor exist so boo lets date you got wet cake hope I get to take out

have hot approaches and like cockroaches haters crawl to interfere //
in here pop the top on a beer to chill out and spill about a half can under a chandelier //
random clear about HIPHOP, bed rest is like headdress can crown a queen girl you brown //
cream mess around and scream for your love, now you a BROWN SOUL SISTA breasts so renown //
I'm from a jive block and like livestock fattened for the market Manhattan on the carpet //
my Ebonics most of the time is like economic growth on line the stock increase to target //
and shock a beast but boo wanna do a hot feast on your body girl as the party whirl around //
you and you brown too the color of fudge all butter no sludge now we at HARDEE in VB TOWN //
your body in boss heat and across the is KEMPSVILLE LIBRARY wimps thrill try carry your books //
to class, boo you oohed and aahed at my rhymes and phat lines exist a blind kiss shook //
you up my strategy wise and like a battery size got volts and quotes from the AUTOZONE //
have a hype thirst and like a nurse take care of folks and share quotes of love strong //
with girls, look went to the club hoping to invent love like TREY SONGZ take a girl home //
play the flavor game think the neighbors know my name, love my Tims got them on above the rim //
at home so boo your thing potent like fuel girl you a jewel in this world duel pearls in gem- //
stone, you got mad cream and like a bad dream alter the right stare you become a nightmare //
to a boy he can' t handle it, so best don't gamble a bit wit your luck, right here aware //
that a kiss can make it soft and "Set it Off" like JADA PINKETT afraid to think it we share //
love in lace you a queen exciting but seem frighten when I asked for a date and of course //
my task is cake today enjoys because an array of boys to choose from cruise some show force" //
"NAW PLAYER I know you enjoys when the bed make a low noise as we rumble in //
a jungle with bed sheets and quilts lips red body unique built face complete guilt it begin //
with sex so hold up I strut but in a mini-skirt right here in HARDEES in a stretchy miniskirt //
sketchy need plenty work comes to boys many are alert not jest any jerk hit the skins insert //
words in my ear some I've heard bring fear, got class and pleasant but the past and present //
are blurred together come to shoes preferred true leather love like coffee brew forever pheasants //
fly above I think you want pie and love that's confusing me still further how you using to thrill //
and get butter, tender as a peach the splendor of Virginia beach daze me boys crave to be chill //
in bed with me, so I'm careful walk on a tight rope and write dope the hype choke, write stable //
with ink unable to think you want my bagel and it's pink oh I get so wet and hot down there navel //
awaits a licking my great watch ticking it's a ROLEX you go flex some muscle look at COX Cable //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back