Black Poetry : HE SAID:

Exist I can jest taste a kiss from her lips and I’m starting to trip in space //
Adored with scrip mind aboard a ship but my boat is sinking need //
Quotes I’m thinking must talk sweet caught in the heat, hard to proceed //
Because I’m born to adorn her lips and thighs because she has hips //
And pies her beauty rip the skies of my eyes and I’m hypnotize in flip //
Mode like BUSTER RHYMES AND RAH DIGGA so far can’t figure //
This mystery that’s leaving blistery thoughts in my head it paints a bigger //
Picture,

WOW HE’S THINKING:

I bet she swell and hot her body tells a lot like LL he rock the bells she //
Jest let him go crazy the flow of her gravy could grow a baby he jest see //
Her at home in the kitchen boyfriend begin itching she strut butt and be //
Flirting as a soft thing ready to give birth to off springs he’s wearing boss //

is like part of a play act like SHAKESPEARE and facts and cake will appear so hey //
home with boyfriend roam enjoy the wind as he toy and spins her brain no delay //
he wants it like yesterday he say "Aw boo you got some soft lips and boss hips //
and for a period of time divide lyrics and rhyme into a menu of equal parts rips //
legal arts like scissors cutting paper and strutting vapors become perfumes trips //
downtown jest to mess around with tongue, her thing phat and ballistic like statistics //
so go downtown and kiss it joyful when that happen the phat rapping can get twisted //
he's wearing tight bling and hope to be doing the right thing like SPIKE LEE risk it //
with "Jungle Fever" a bundle of divas can lose their mind she's aware of time be legit //
guess it's quite right to criticize just be witty and wise in the city she recognize //
a boy's game, no doubt fears when she run out of ideas it's about fears in the eyes //
of girls, his game deep and they live on main street here in VIRGINIA BEACH a surprise //
boys get happy have fun by the load but don't let the car spun off the road drive to //

Flirting as a soft thing ready to give birth to off springs he’s wearing boss //
Bling ready to toss a ring on it she hope, need some kind of assurance it cost //
To be in love, oh he jest kiss her lips wanting her to do a brisk strip and fall //
On the bed lips all red and stuff he can’t get enough of her love a booty call //
Not all its chalked up to be, his head tuned to the bedroom misled by her //
Perfume and soon to explore her body and adore the party about to take place //
She has rehearse the friction now can’t reverse her position he wanna like taste //
Her it’s a race to stir her hormones and the dog gets the bones while he has //
Love jones for her skin tone like METHOD MAN and MARY J this jazz //
Play into HIPHOP he wanna lip lock and flip her hot pancakes like IHOPP //
Do, he git to rap when she sit in his lap she feel a bit trapped, hyped on the spot //
As words appear that’s heard by her ears absurd but clear he wants some real //
Bad environment ideal for mad sex a fad that’s complex a home act revealed //

boys get happy have fun by the load but don't let the car spun off the road drive to //
survive, chief acts are brief facts written down in a diary in rage on a fiery page //
like KYRIE ERVING stage a lay up she's a female with details that prevails so amazed //
that her boyfriend want some "aw girl your cheeks are sweet must keep it real boo you //
no doubt fine and love is in your outline and you may pout sometime love remain true //
she mingle at home to the single tone of HIPHOP they lip lock and some tongue involved //
he feel her thighs want real pies, feel and show pleasure and know that a treasure job //
exists, she will strive because she'll still alive thrill with jive measure doorknob //
turn an open her pies burn and smoking call the fire truck she desire luck oh he jest //
kissed her lips on the side of the bed, situation stuffy and pedantic panties and breast //
fluffy and romantic like BUFFY a vampire may panic live tonight give light to sex toss //
panties in the air, she's so hot down there don't know what to do, "boo body so fine I'm lost" //
wow this is a fast night but like a flashlight he turn her on and off with strong soft //

Bad environment ideal for mad sex a fad that’s complex a home act revealed //
Inconsistent with known facts on the wheels of a LEX roll on code to hold //
The road and grab the gravel as his vocab travel like a mandatory story untold //
She strut got stats in the house and he wanna play cat and mouse like TOM AND //
JERRY he’s calm and very discrete her body like a cherry so sweet palms on hand //
Sweaty he’s ready for some gravy its dumb and crazy not to get some, oh he jest //
Rubs her thighs and let love replies like mudslides her skin so soft which suggest //
He could go way further and get Parkay butter he jest clutter her ears with sweet //
Talk, he jest take advantage to get cake and a sandwich make damage cause a squeak //
In the bed lips unique and red he jest become a freak in the head an overflow of love //
Grows in the club, after thinking his shirt has a sweaty collar and he’s ready to holler //
At her, a cutie by design his duty is define her body fruity all the time now a scholar //
In thinking

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back