Black Poetry : HE SAID:

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, May 12, 2017.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    HE SAID:

Shortened my speech because it’s important to reach //
    Cats and teach them stats but right now on the beach //
    Wearing a hat chilling out, fashion is thrilling no doubt //
    After I did rap strong had to kidnap the microphone must be out //
    My mind I swear it talked back, caught in the act of daydreaming //
    I see a girl very soft wanna carry her off on wheels while scheming //
    On a Remote road love quotes a whole load she’ll probably be screaming //
    And creaming the same time this dame is mine and my aim is to //
    Find a way to her heart and make today a part of a cure for the flu //
    I cough and sneeze her body so soft wanna squeeze she being //
    Like RHIANNA in a sea breeze jest so sexy I really should be fleeing //
    Before I fall in love with her one tall hug could stir my emotions //
    Starting to feel extreme desire and this scheme require a potion //

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    Starting to feel extreme desire and this scheme require a potion //
    she's all real and like a small meal she has flavor like coffee //
    all type of softy words for boys absurd toys such as Barbie dolls //
    I bet she let her boyfriend play with her breasts so they stay fresh //
    with milk and boys mess with silk bras, so it's smoking lace impress //
    in an open space best in a bedroom boyfriend fed perfume odors and //
    go zoom in TOYOTAS with in tune motors, he has a merry bed with plan //
    her lips very red hold her hand, she's brown wearing panties a display //
    of brown candies, get hot and freaky but she's not sleepy but in a gown //
    strut around barefoot in an affair shook a brown Soul Sister is hounded //
    this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH a KENYA PEACH her hips well rounded //
    his plot all along was not strong he jest wanna hop on top and go crazy //
    on it doggone it, need to put a ring on it, nine months later show baby //

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    From a true chick one kiss can do the trick but my head unaffected //
    In bed fun to correct it want a ton love so check it want some protected //
    Sex I guess let the merry party start almost every body part will be //
    Used by me to get her hotter and proper I be Harry Potter and we //
    Can be magic, she’s dressed in this facility to the best of her ability //
    Prepared for love want an affair in the club in the air above silly //
    Love talk flies like crows as the night grows in a rainbow of black //
    Strobe lights a globe of bright as a ball of mirrors turn so exact //
    Casting spotted reflection as plotted selection of persuasive act //
    Shown in a slow dance for romance and no chance of escape for //
    Girls with cake, no doubt this here is an atmosphere on some radar //
    Mood only a shining star can improve such a place where much lace //
    Exist I can jest taste a kiss from her lips and I’m starting to trip in space //

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    on it doggone it, need to put a ring on it, nine months later show baby //
    her cake stay brittle and she say little as he play and fiddle with gravy //
    down there and her body, she think a lot as her thing pink an hot on //
    the brink of dropping her panties, to kiss her lips a cool task at home //
    can't skip a school class to roam at home, she's nightly clever try be //
    slightly better than the average chick, savage and quick when a big spree //
    of love talk to be had she stay one step ahead needs no help in bed she see //
    let me make this clear there's cake in here, the flavor is good in some //
    neighborhoods a player could clean up, but this girl's in a fresh house from //
    VIRGINIA BEACH CITY getting her breasts aroused some by her boyfriend come //
    fly with the love talk, she's abreast of time never stress her mind impress with //
    fine body drink wine and party some boys online with Bacardi rum at home swift //
    with boyfriend enjoy the wind when riding on bike she's hype at home he lift //
    her gown

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    with boyfriend enjoy the wind when riding on bike she's hype at home he lift //
    her gown, "aw boo you got some sweaty thighs," but dealing with a gut feeling //
    is revealing her sex hormones so complex and strong boys use love talk dealing //
    with her she try show and explain but boys wanna go bang in the bed her boyfriend //
    wants it bad, taught to feel but caught in a deal that could land chips ahoy then //
    kiss her lips oh boy when he goes crazy, the facts stand like the MAC BAND when //
    "Roses are Red" she has hot lips and rump jest hop skip and jump from the bed //
    her thing within reach and there's the beach in VIRGINIA right now love is misled //
    sincere pie is nearby I wanna take action your cake is satisfaction at the head //
    of the bed, for her it's a brave flirting day and she must behave in a certain way //
    she say "you've shown taste but you don't own my lace matter of fact at home you play //
    sick, his plan is original like a hand signal he demand digital sex his heart today //
    is like part of a play act like SHAKESPEARE and facts and cake will appear so hey //

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233

Exist I can jest taste a kiss from her lips and I’m starting to trip in space //
    Adored with scrip mind aboard a ship but my boat is sinking need //
    Quotes I’m thinking must talk sweet caught in the heat, hard to proceed //
    Because I’m born to adorn her lips and thighs because she has hips //
    And pies her beauty rip the skies of my eyes and I’m hypnotize in flip //
    Mode like BUSTER RHYMES AND RAH DIGGA so far can’t figure //
    This mystery that’s leaving blistery thoughts in my head it paints a bigger //
    Picture,

WOW HE’S THINKING:

I bet she swell and hot her body tells a lot like LL he rock the bells she //
    Jest let him go crazy the flow of her gravy could grow a baby he jest see //
    Her at home in the kitchen boyfriend begin itching she strut butt and be //
    Flirting as a soft thing ready to give birth to off springs he’s wearing boss //

7. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    is like part of a play act like SHAKESPEARE and facts and cake will appear so hey //
    home with boyfriend roam enjoy the wind as he toy and spins her brain no delay //
    he wants it like yesterday he say "Aw boo you got some soft lips and boss hips //
    and for a period of time divide lyrics and rhyme into a menu of equal parts rips //
    legal arts like scissors cutting paper and strutting vapors become perfumes trips //
    downtown jest to mess around with tongue, her thing phat and ballistic like statistics //
    so go downtown and kiss it joyful when that happen the phat rapping can get twisted //
    he's wearing tight bling and hope to be doing the right thing like SPIKE LEE risk it //
    with "Jungle Fever" a bundle of divas can lose their mind she's aware of time be legit //
    guess it's quite right to criticize just be witty and wise in the city she recognize //
    a boy's game, no doubt fears when she run out of ideas it's about fears in the eyes //
    of girls, his game deep and they live on main street here in VIRGINIA BEACH a surprise //
    boys get happy have fun by the load but don't let the car spun off the road drive to //

8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    Flirting as a soft thing ready to give birth to off springs he’s wearing boss //
    Bling ready to toss a ring on it she hope, need some kind of assurance it cost //
    To be in love, oh he jest kiss her lips wanting her to do a brisk strip and fall //
    On the bed lips all red and stuff he can’t get enough of her love a booty call //
    Not all its chalked up to be, his head tuned to the bedroom misled by her //
    Perfume and soon to explore her body and adore the party about to take place //
    She has rehearse the friction now can’t reverse her position he wanna like taste //
    Her it’s a race to stir her hormones and the dog gets the bones while he has //
    Love jones for her skin tone like METHOD MAN and MARY J this jazz //
    Play into HIPHOP he wanna lip lock and flip her hot pancakes like IHOPP //
    Do, he git to rap when she sit in his lap she feel a bit trapped, hyped on the spot //
    As words appear that’s heard by her ears absurd but clear he wants some real //
    Bad environment ideal for mad sex a fad that’s complex a home act revealed //

9. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    boys get happy have fun by the load but don't let the car spun off the road drive to //
    survive, chief acts are brief facts written down in a diary in rage on a fiery page //
    like KYRIE ERVING stage a lay up she's a female with details that prevails so amazed //
    that her boyfriend want some "aw girl your cheeks are sweet must keep it real boo you //
    no doubt fine and love is in your outline and you may pout sometime love remain true //
    she mingle at home to the single tone of HIPHOP they lip lock and some tongue involved //
    he feel her thighs want real pies, feel and show pleasure and know that a treasure job //
    exists, she will strive because she'll still alive thrill with jive measure doorknob //
    turn an open her pies burn and smoking call the fire truck she desire luck oh he jest //
    kissed her lips on the side of the bed, situation stuffy and pedantic panties and breast //
    fluffy and romantic like BUFFY a vampire may panic live tonight give light to sex toss //
    panties in the air, she's so hot down there don't know what to do, "boo body so fine I'm lost" //
    wow this is a fast night but like a flashlight he turn her on and off with strong soft //

10. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    Bad environment ideal for mad sex a fad that’s complex a home act revealed //
    Inconsistent with known facts on the wheels of a LEX roll on code to hold //
    The road and grab the gravel as his vocab travel like a mandatory story untold //
    She strut got stats in the house and he wanna play cat and mouse like TOM AND //
    JERRY he’s calm and very discrete her body like a cherry so sweet palms on hand //
    Sweaty he’s ready for some gravy its dumb and crazy not to get some, oh he jest //
    Rubs her thighs and let love replies like mudslides her skin so soft which suggest //
    He could go way further and get Parkay butter he jest clutter her ears with sweet //
    Talk, he jest take advantage to get cake and a sandwich make damage cause a squeak //
    In the bed lips unique and red he jest become a freak in the head an overflow of love //
    Grows in the club, after thinking his shirt has a sweaty collar and he’s ready to holler //
    At her, a cutie by design his duty is define her body fruity all the time now a scholar //
    In thinking