Black Poetry : HE SAID:

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Apr 7, 2014.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    HE SAID:

Shortened my speech because it’s important to reach
    Cats and teach them stats but right now on the beach
    Wearing a hat chilling out, fashion is thrilling no doubt
    After I did rap had to kidnap the microphone must be out
    My mind I swear it talked back, caught in the act of daydreaming
    I see a girl very soft that I wanna carry off in wheel while steaming
    Remote road love quotes a whole load she’ll probably be screaming
    And creaming the same time this dame is mine and my aim is to
    Find a way to her heart and make today a part a cure for the flu
    I cough and sneeze her body so soft wanna squeeze she being
    Like RHIANNA in a sea breeze jest so sexy I really should be fleeing
    Before I fall in love with her one tall hug could stir my emotions
    Starting to feel extreme desire and this scheme require a potion
    From a true chick one kiss can do the trick but my head unaffected
    In bed fun to correct it wanna ton love so check it want some protected
    Sex I guess let the merry party start almost every body part will be
    Used by me to get her hotter and proper I be Harry Potter and we
    Can be magic, she’s dressed in this facility to the best of her ability
    Prepared for love want an affair in the club in the air above silly
    Love talk flies like crows as the night grows in a rainbow of black
    Strobe lights a globe of bright as a ball of mirrors turn so exact
    Casting spotted reflection as plotted selection of persuasive act
    Shown in a slow dance for romance and no chance of escape for
    Girls with cake, no doubt this here is an atmosphere on some radar
    Mood only a shining star can improve such a place where much lace
    Exist I can jest taste a kiss from her lips and I’m starting to trip in space
    Adored with scrip mind aboard a ship but my boat is sinking need
    Quotes I’m thinking must talk sweet caught in the heat, hard to proceed
    Because I’m born to adorn her lips and thighs because she has hips
    And pies her beauty rip the skies of my eyes and I’m hypnotize in flip
    Mode like BUSTER RHYMES AND RAH DIGGA so far can’t figure
    This mystery that’s leaving blistery thoughts in my head it paints a bigger
    Picture,

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Nice flow Brother rhymebad
    Have you ever thought of flowing and posting one in audio off youtube for us?
    You have skills

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    thanks HODEE and nice write

This mystery that’s leaving blistery thoughts in my head it paints a bigger
    Picture,

WOW HE’S THINKING:

I bet she swell and hot her body tells a lot like LL he rock the bells she
    Jest let him go crazy the flow of her gravy could grow a baby he jest see
    Her at home in the kitchen he begin itching for some she strut butt and be
    Flirting as a soft thing ready to give birth to off springs he’s wearing boss
    Bling ready to toss a ring on it she hope, need some kind of assurance it cost
    To be in love, oh he jest kiss her lips wanting her to do a brisk strip and fall
    On the bed lips all red and stuff he can’t get enough of her love a booty call
    Not all its chalked up to be, his head tuned to the bedroom misled by her
    Perfume and soon to explore her body and adore the party about to take place
    She has rehearse the friction now can’t reverse her position he wanna like taste
    Her it’s a race to stir her hormones and the dog gets the bones while he has
    Love jones for her skin tone like METHOD MAN and MARY J this jazz
    Play into HIPHOP he wanna lip lock and flip her hot pancakes like IHOPP
    Do, he git to rap when she sit in his lap she feel a bit trapped, hyped on the spot
    As words appear that’s heard by her ears absurd but clear he wants some real
    Bad environment ideal for mad sex a fad that’s complex a home act revealed
    Inconsistent with known facts on the wheels of a LEX roll on code to hold
    The road and grab the gravel as his vocab travel like a mandatory story untold
    She strut got stats in the house and he wanna play cat and mouse like TOM AND
    JERRY he’s calm and very discrete her body like a cherry so sweet palms on hand
    Sweaty he’s ready for some gravy its dumb and crazy not to get some, oh he jest
    Rubs her thighs and let love replies like mudslides her skin so soft which suggest
    He could go way further and get Parkay butter he jest clutter her ears with sweet
    Talk, he jest take advantage to get cake and a sandwich make damage cause a squeak
    In the bed lips unique and red he jest become a freak in the head an overflow of love
    Grows in the club, after thinking his shirt has a sweaty collar and he’s ready to holler
    At her, a cutie by design his duty is define her body fruity all the time now a scholar
    In thinking

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    HE SAID:
    Look boo you phat and fine and at this time I wanna express myself your
    Dress is deft because it’s a mini-skirt and plenty flirt follows you soar
    Like wings I can’t ignore things like that, girl you all that and a bag of chips
    I’m wearing bling and dew rag so I’m equipped to rap and kiss your lips
    Wanna slow dance then a tight romance is there a slight chance we can
    Do this? In your present position don’t see any competition so understand
    Tradition when boy meet girl, your beauty hardcore in bulk so before we talk
    Do you have a boyfriend boo? “Well oh maybe” sorry boo jest let me try walk
    In between yall since you have cream and my entire scheme is to call you on the cell
    Phone and become well known as that boyfriend you can count on but oh well
    We can date and do some let me get your tongue then huff and puff I can tell
    You need an upgrade your nice butt persuade me got me under a shade tree
    Realizing things surprising how my mind cling to your body girl help me
    Step free you can be my PEPSI when I thirst and end the worse dry spell
    Try tell you much sweet stuff hoping to be sincere jest open your ears, fell
    In love first sight when our eyes met I knew your pies were wet, so you must
    Be hot I trust my instinct a lot and your pie crust is hot, and never to be thrust
    In the dust, good love designs win but must find a girlfriend looked under every
    Rug to find the very love I need to proceed with, be great to smell the air so merry
    After we create a love affair and bury the old one and have bold fun in the bedroom
    Wanna sincere wedding not spearheading the development of a corrupt prenupt soon
    No doubt your perfume would be out of tune bring about stuff in the bedroom a broom
    Would sweep this away jest be sweet every day to me boo, wanna have fun and wreck
    Laces in unexpected places, like a dog after a rabbit wanna master the habit and be neck
    And Neck with success, chase rainbows as my taste for a dame grows must check
    My imagination brain wrecked from fragmentation has a grenade headache then
    Serenade girls for red cake from their lips and some drip in my mouth oh when
    We kiss, so look boo I’m boy nice try enjoy life but need to settle down, always
    In the hot seat looking for pot pie to eat but stop shy of defeat as POPEYE stays
    To meet OLIVE OIL so boo I need spinach and a kiss to finish this boo no delays
    On the sex please,

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    To meet OLIVE OIL so boo I need spinach and a kiss to finish this boo no delays
    On the sex please,

SHE SAID:
    Naw player my thing has raw layers boys be caught in love trying
    To find fault at the club with the walk of a thug they really be lying
    And my ear fear to hear that and when I listen boys be jest kissing
    And stuff begging for some, after this crisis a master kiss be twisting
    The nicest tongue in bed you be sprung and misled so I dread missing
    The love talk, wanna be a kid wise but your love talk is midsize your words
    Flourishing delicious verbs not nourishing my hot body wanna plot a party absurd
    If no fun here I’m ready to run like a deer and then some not trying to win a race
    You jest wanna get in my wet lace, I talk cute put salt in soup you wanna embrace
    My waist and taste a slice of cake then yell nice they’re great like TONY THE TIGER
    Want me to be your boo sincere and due to appear at your crib body wet like the Niger
    You come with jive stats and alive wearing a hat trying to arrive at a conclusion which
    Involves my soft brisk hair and a kiss in an affair could be an abyss of despair you itch
    For some which come a dime of dozen when we talking about boys, you have strange
    Fate want me to arrange a date my perfume tower every noon hour it never change
    You adore me so in a clear world I’m more than jest a mere girl you here to hurl
    Bed sheets my lips red and sweet keep my head in heat thinking stuff and pearls
    On my mind, no doubt wet and like media outlets there’s news to be broadcast
    I’m a queen complex and you keen on the sex so you want cream I must ask
    What’s next? You impress with bling and a hug is the next best thing my task
    Is to duck love talk and rap can get caught in a trap when they overlap a girl’s
    Ears, you begin to want sex form end to end a girl can’t win when Kisses are hurled
    At her lips like that all type of stats get wet up boys really try to get some that
    Idea just damned on me while sitting the lawn I can see stuff take place and phat
    Cake and lace is in jeopardy, juice flowing never need mowing since I have cake
    Must make sound and swell decision and live in the little town of television break
    Bread and be naked in bed, nothing more wrenching than to soar inching closer
    To reality where you throw me on the bed and go crazy on my gravy my toaster
    Is hot wanna grab the butter as love talk vocab clutter my ears like earplugs
    I’m starting to fear the club after a beer and a sub you’re gonna try a sincere hug
    When your Rolex hit the stroke of three you hope to be in bed making love
    Or taking me to the club or baking in a tub of bath water, body smoking
    With endurance and open to influence by sweet talk while my breast poking
    You talk mess joking around and hoping to go down town and be choking
    My juices, got a sleazy attitude and body easily moved to the bedroom so wet
    And can’t get away you willing to let me stay overnight I hope I don’t regret
    That, myself and me wet like the depths of the seas so you wanna swim a lot
    Be above the rim and hot and wear Tims a lot go to the gym and plot
    To exercise then get my sexy pies, for love talk vowels you thirst
    Want water like the bowels of the earth sex hormones become worse
    Strive with love that arrived from above get a high five in the club
    Got cake as a cute make boys shake in their boots they really be in love
    And immediately concede to my demand I can read their plans proceed
    To stand on shaky ground doe but you flaky with the renowned flow need
    To rehearse

6. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    Wow! !! Yes... your flow is endless

7. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    THANKS SHANEAK MUST CONTINUE THIS FLOW RIGHT HERE

And immediately concede to my demand I can read their plans proceed
    To stand on shaky ground doe but you flaky with the renowned flow need
    To rehearse

SHE SAID:
    I remember I was at a store body phat galore my stats soar from the beauty
    Standpoint and boys plan to anoint that with sex so their pledge and duty
    Is to beg a cutie with sweaty legs and boys really care because they stare
    But I’m unaware which one would dare to try and get some I can’t share
    I had on creamy panties plus my steamy candies are licking good so boys
    Step sprung because this stuff will melt onto the tongue but never annoys
    See boys try elude my body like seafood a true fish smell do exist toys
    For Christmas, girls have to deal with junk and feel the brunt of getting
    Chases and letting the races come to her and some boys prefer jest betting
    Boys boasts at the party about the growth of my body hot enough to roast
    A hearty beef Pattie, it’s a hot bright world and I’m a top-flight girl don’t boast
    A lot but shop until I drop shook with a menu of pies so boys look into my eyes
    Hard to escape their stare jest cake everywhere got J’s on my feet and the skies
    The limit body fries in a minute and they tries to get up in it, I can tell they be
    Happy like PHARRELL WILLIAMS, got a crazy dialogue and my eyesight see
    Like a prairie dog so they bark up the wrong tree in the park wanna go home with
    Me so I chill out and be thrilled no doubt many frequently fail take one swift
    Of my perfume and I prevail as that female, cutie with hugs but quick to duck
    Them booty clubs, boys use love words as quick tools and some kick like mules
    Cums with mad rapping hard to describe what had happen I’m wearing some jewels
    But the slang narrows and some sang carols and bring arrows to be shot by CUPID
    I be stuck with listening can’t duck the kissing they be trying hard I’m not stupid
    My head is misled drastic shopping got bread in my basket boys try get me in bed
    And do fantastic art go gorillas like them JARASSIC PARK dinosaurs and spread
    Juice on the mattresses, good golly miss molly the quality sex takes place without
    A trace like ALEX BALDWIN so I strut butt takes trips shopping without doubt
    My HIPS HOPPING and these boys lips be dropping jest stopping them in their
    Tracks, because it’s a hot situation for the store population so its best be aware
    I see a boy that wanna a sincere kiss but could be a near miss if the wrong words
    Are used it’s absurd how they use and amuse with love talk well anyway the birds
    Flies I best curve my pies kinda scared my nerves fries, what will he say?

8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Are used it’s absurd how they use and amuse with love talk well anyway the birds
    Flies I best curve my pies kinda scared my nerves fries, what will he say?

HE SAID:
    Look boo you have a true menu and I’m so into you like wine in a glass my blind
    Past been erased and again I chase beauty, wanna scatter lace on your database you fine
    Like cat hair wants a phat affair you have sweaty thighs and readymade pies my mind
    Can’t take this just one great kiss can start a new frontier up in here, so let me squeeze
    In between you and your boyfriend I can take the load your cake will explode you freeze
    Boys in their tracks are you aware of those facts? You a hon with gravy about to run
    Me crazy, you sweet and tight I can’t sleep at night because your HIPS do HOP and won
    My pride we can take a fun ride in my wheels, feel me? Let your heart be on my smart //
    key we can pop the trunk and do some hot junk give props to the funk on my CD start //
    With the slow songs let them go on spinning the never ending music goes to WALMART
    A story about sex is mandatory and complex about love behavior a hug is major it’s
    A tub of flavor dumped in the bed with a chunk of red lipstick this keep my pager legit
    You a dame I adore and it remain as before wanna kiss your lips aim and score a bit
    Gonna occupy your place and try for the lace and fly to space when my mind go sailing
    Each time nailing boards on your house driving a ford not a Mickey Mouse prevailing
    Untouchable like ELLIOT NESS, so boo I cum bolder and tall but overall in an
    Emerging world I’m surging with girls on my arm along with a Rolex so my plan
    Tick quick when I see a chick like you, body feeble growth you legal toast I stand
    A chance to get my hands on some romance after an advanced slow dance demand
    We go on a cake date, you got brief stats and beliefs that put us together I keep
    My feet in leather wearing TIMS above the rim I love them they fit tight the street
    Lights reflect, buy scholarly books bought a HARLEY and shook, you so unique
    And sweet, I see quick and predict a cake date on the horizon its love and a kiss
    Between them the steam stem need cream to hymn my emotions ready to reminisce
    Wanna feast galore with wine and at least four times our eyes have met ready to
    Grab a net and trap your love using rap from the club body hot and sweaty boo
    Erased thoughts of failure they bought paraphernalia to my mind need a girl that
    Can feed my world with beauty and boo it’s your duty to make it happen over at
    My place let’s leave the store wanna squeeze you galore but before we depart let
    Me kiss your wet lips before I trip, because you got pathetic cake it’s real wet
    And like a magnetic tape you get to play me boo wanna stay with you regret
    We met like this one wet kiss can set it off, never a scream of pain when you get
    Cream from a dame got an extreme brain but now flaky and renowned I’m on
    Shaky ground daydreaming about you boo, so let’s have fun in the hummer, gone
    Give me that one phone number that can lead up on a cake date will end up home

9. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Cream from a dame got an extreme brain but now flaky and renowned I’m on
    Shaky ground daydreaming about you boo, so let’s have fun in the hummer, gone
    Give me that one phone number that can lead up on a cake date will end up home

SHE SAID:

Naw player you don’t get much credit for a search that was pathetic and now
    You wanna wet it in bed just because my lips are an energetic red and somehow
    I must figure out a way to escape and not display cake in the process you try chow
    Down on some after slicing the soft icing off, your love talk be soup need to regroup
    That, my thing thunder and bless but now under stress got my hot ice cream in scoops
    I came to shop but now I’m a dame hot and the game don’t stop and I won’t jump
    In your drop top because sexual facts heat in the backseat while the CD play funk
    I really think you want some bad and your hormones have become mad and now pump
    Through your bloodstream the love seem to grow a lot, you feel there’s a need to breed
    When you hit the skins in bed and you win if my head is misled and starting to read
    Your mind, this is a rare affair and it’s messing up my hair, I’m wearing a ponytail
    But not a phony female, your macaroni has failed your cheese is on a stony trail
    You not YANKEE DOODLE love talk in kits and caboodles and like legit CHINESE
    NOODLES they don’t fill my stomach or desire, my belly require love to try ease
    My emotions like seas and oceans my panties are wet to death so don’t squeeze
    My waist it’ll produce a backlash and juice will splash my panties all lace and
    You wanna hall me to your place after a love talk chase maybe best you erase
    That plan, tonight I must pay attention plan has height, dimension and taste
    You just wanna soften my breasts and cake but often I hesitate because I
    Got pie and proud don’t have to cry out loud it’s there and like the sky
    Got clouds in the mix got a crowd of things to be fix got ninety nine
    Problems and a boyfriend isn’t one, come to realize, and got beauty and fine
    Got a tall world but not a call girl and all you want to do is hurl my bed
    Spread each week and reach deep while having sex and then wear U.S. KEDS
    Instead of J’s on your feet, sex is a game don’t know when the next train
    Come through you’ll be dumb to not be on time and your strong mind remain
    On railroad tracks with a sexual stale load of facts, you wanna be a kid legit
    That did it with wit, you wanna stay around and try lay down with me admit
    You need to cast that aside when I saw you pass in your ride it all came together
    Like a dame in leather I started to strut butt so hold up I know the deal but never
    Happen you’ll be forever rapping, your plan even bolder why you think I should
    Hand over my love to you? I’m forever tender but will never surrender my good
    Heart for you to depart with and start to sniff my perfume if I do that you would
    Go crazy on it, you want me in your crib today and that’s a dead give away
    Your love talks facts renown but I’m gonna back down from that and say
    A rat will play when the cat is away got stats that stay on the one everyday
    I think you want pie and a hug try tie down my love and use a rope I’m about
    To lose hope and give you some, you amuse with dope words and verbs right out
    The box, wanna grab my waist squeeze and hold but I’m gonna leave you in the cold
    Can’t afford to please your goal won’t get me in bed my lips are wet so just hold
    Up on all of that, you stay for cake and I must vacate the scene, no cream allowed
    You come junky but funky with love talk flows and hitting potholes so proud
    With a hot soul looking for a pot of gold like a leprechaun we in a shopping crowd

10. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Up on all of that, you stay for cake and I must vacate the scene, no cream allowed
    You come junky but funky with love talk flows and hitting potholes so proud
    With a hot soul looking for a pot of gold like a leprechaun we in a shopping crowd

She has a legit flirt make a boy quit work and clock out she’s hot no doubt
    She stays wet a lot and he’s ready to set up shop jest to get a lot of love out
    Side the circle he has the pride of URKEL which is FAMILY MATTERS
    And the calamity scatters like oil on top of water then climb many ladders
    To the tip top of HIPHOP, his love for her grows a lot he wanna close shop
    And buy her a rose is his plot, use slick words and trick verbs ready to adopt
    Paper work that’ll make her vapor perk like coffee, softly like Taster’s Choice
    Her lips red and fantastic but he wanna fill her breadbasket show no remorse
    Her body magnificent he adores and she shop at different stores for the best price
    But he wanna test a slice of her cake and he prefer a plate he ask for one twice
    But he can’t inflate the situation doe, he wanna kiss and hang but she got a list
    Of things but a kiss clings to her mind fast as time pass online could cast a crisp
    Shadow over her future from the boyfriend standpoint he plan to anoint her
    With love, it’s hot and renowned how she shop around a true bizarre occur
    Not even a new car can deter her goal which is to escape and look back
    With her cake still intact not naked or whack to have sex and smack
    The bed, convinced in America that sex is a sense of character and the facts
    Are wet she haven’t seen his Cadillac yet or the drop top, rather than emotions
    And hand lotions pigmented with perfume he must understand the potions
    Of love that appear, she’s a bold dame he wanna grab her wholegrain bread
    His goal is to aim kisses at her red lips, and make this a legit demonstration
    With bits of information jest git to bend the situation caught in the vibration
    Of a CD while doing it, he knows her body is clever and soft and better off
    In bed never toss red panties to the sky, his train of thought jest gone aloft
    Oh gosh she was so hot a phat Hershey and he’s at the mercy of chocolate
    Candies and droplets in panties, he really wanted some and like rockets
    He was ready to take off, her body revamping and healing a real trampling
    Of feelings her lips so revealing he could be kneeling as her body dampen
    Like wet sheets, he gets to eat her deserts she’s unique and alert her body
    Creaming true not even meaning to, his words soft and cooked party verbs
    Off the hooks she’s hook on phonics it look so ironic she have body curves
    Her body grew finer and hot and like a China shop he needs plates for cake
    Wanna take her home and fumble around make her breasts tumble down make
    Bedsprings squeak and juice cling to sheets a wedding ring would be sweet
    Need help with his scheme but made her felt like a queen and in the street
    Step with a queen on his arm, thoughts seem to storm his mind and eat
    At his hormones in the form of slow song he can’t go long like this
    Some type of kiss would suffice, his bling is fly but she looks for brisk
    Things to buy he wanna cling to her pie, he wanna buy her a rose divine
    Then take her home and close the blinds, now for him to talk nickel and dime
    Is dumb because the time has come for him to make a move her cake is lubed
    She got great boobs they poke and create a moods one kiss maybe approved
    By her but this guy prefer a kiss on top of a kiss hot and crisp but can she
    Side step this? This boy is going for the gusto a plus or bust yo won’t be
    Satisfied with just one kiss he wants the whole dang thing because folks
    In love has funky features jest clumsy creatures in a delicate situation chokes
    The hormones, oh he jest grabs her waist to have at her lace use a brisk grip
    Oh he jest kiss her lips right there in the store emotions soar wet like the lips
    Of an ocean shore he plans to reach her beach and teach her a thing a two
    Oh their lips clashed she’s feeling a bit whiplashed dealing with true
    Hips and class when she walk, a sense of love convinced by a hug
    He got crew stats but why did he do that want her on the floor rug
    His brains dense not a grain of sense sees a dame try fence her in
    With love talk and kisses, he was going for foreplay in the store
    Today she couldn’t ignore or walk away, came with phat lines galore
    One at a time they soar into her ears the menu was clear sex before
    Pleasure oh he jest got some tongue right there in the store while
    Holding her waist wanna be folding her lace in the bedroom a wild
    Thing about to occur she gets hot attention not to mention he smiles
    And says “I love you” this jest mess up a girl’s head and her profile