Black Poetry : HE SAID: Wreck wisdom with the mechanism of a clock use hypnotism on the block it’s // A love affair

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Sep 4, 2016.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    HE SAID:

Wreck wisdom with the mechanism of a clock use hypnotism on the block it’s //
    A love affair and now I rub my hair got some wave using MURRAY a hot mix //
    Remember me this girl had a lazy lunch as a crazy bunch then lie on the beach //
    She had pie started to reach her thighs open pies smoking I lies hoping a speech //
    Will turn her on and I may get a little bit she’s wet and legit like a Georgia peach //
    She a redbone with yellow pies on CD mellow vibes not a dumb fell got my own //
    Umbrella, girl a real SPINDERELLA like SALT-N-PEP DJ so this be a day known //
    Got to rap up on some here in Virginia Beach she’s a conscious daughter let me //
    smash while the water splash then order corned beef hash to trash hunger gee //
    No longer see little green moons and orange grass, belly be right then, now wit //
    A chick to git quick loving, here in Virginia Beach, your lips very sweet and legit //
    Like flowers for hours you adorn walkways put boys on alarm they talk for days //
    All the jazz I see but as for me fine yellow redbone’s skin tone seem to amaze //
    My strategy throw darts and my battery has spark and like the academy of arts //
    Draws pictures with raw scriptures I’m in it to win it grab a girl and never depart //
    I’m strictly sprung with a sticky tongue like an anteater pants neater than //
    A modeler and like Madonna ready to strike a pose and write for pros and fans //
    “So look boo your fruit the hot type but not ripe yet but hype and wet that plays //
    Into the role of sex which is a bold set of rule may get to school you boo so take //
    Notes your cake smokes so sweaty and proper I smell BETTY CROCKER so break //
    Me off a piece girl, feast and hurl words to your eardrum which is fearsome cake //
    Could take a bow in my car and somehow at the bar you be wet and renown and //
    That’s not a let down, it’s yellow cake mellow and great like CARMELO fake stand //
    And slam-dunk panties like he does basketball it’s drastic call that we lay up after //
    That boo let me dribble the nipples of your breast jest to test the milk no disaster //
    Can occur, I’m street made but got steep grades in my road sometimes bumpy //
    Nickel and dime funky boo you fine but jumpy let me have that egg like HUMPTY //
    DUMPTY NAW PLAYER this is a rock-a-fly story plus I occupy territory in a boy’s //
    Mind they wanna toy with mine after a tonguing kiss that get me wet they enjoys //
    Kissing a lot and using soft talk because I have a boss walk so boys make noise //
    And take toys to bed this annoys my head, because my panties be wet a lot and //
    They get dropped by Virginia Beach Boys, kiss my lips one time now you demand //
    And try for more while i lie on the shore not wearing panties at all jest a swimsuit //
    Slim and cute see boys feed them soup, you use nouns to utter drive a coupe //
    Want a pound of butter you can scoop and spread on the backseat not me oops //
    This boo is fine kisses come two at a time, they sweet like true wine and groups //
    Of boys cum to taste and want some lace I’m not from space but planet earth //
    It’s a romantic outburst I don’t panic jest thirst take the best leave the worse //
    Boys crave to make a babe lot of hot kissing I’m jest not listening their plot be //
    Missing this dame, talking about girl what’s your name? be blind not to see //
    This, have a great many friend don’t give cake to to any men too high a price //
    To pay even though it’s a nice day even with a hot romance not a chance life //
    Is what it is, hidden the hydraulics come with words written solid a redbone //
    With lemon pie yellow and mellow so boys be at it cause static and led on //
    By their bed hormones wow a yellow peach on a mellow beach try correct //
    My dialect not brown but got a round butt being a yellow soul sister on deck //
    So I’m distinguish peach with an English speech right here on Virginia Beach //
    This boy bling is a threat and my thing is wet for you boo I’m out of reach //
    Ebonics are great but it has atomic weight like EINSTEIN in each rhyme yall //
    So hello I realize that my yellow pies are phat but I’m surprise at how you all //
    For pumping them and dumping them on the backseat and going crazy on them //
    Yellow redbone with lace and butter from one place to another you wanna em- //
    Brace my waist and taste my thing don’t chase bling like you, my eyes could //
    Be a true blue, you from sleazy streets so it’s easy to speak EBONICS the hood //
    Is all good huh? Game must be quick and stable like picnic tables must serve //
    Food and curve your attitude words rude not accepted can be classed as nerd //
    Your words glow and spark which you know by heart even flow in the dark //
    Wanna go to the park best bring the picnic table could end up in Walmart //
    After one dumb kiss what you think I’ll gain from this? My yellow body itch //
    Is it the hug or love which is which? Oh must decide and trust my pride Rich //
    Hormones make my head spin as the bed begin to come into view, jest switch //
    Up my panties, but here in a swimsuit I’m in a dim pursuit of answers go breasts //
    Trust my cleave but must leave” he winked gave her eye signal wanna bless //
    Her pie the original oh he jest kissed her lips right there on the beach he jest //
    Looked at her breasts and wanted some, she couldn’t go anywhere strong pride //
    So long and wide wanna take her home in his ride, thing so hot she can’ t hide //
    Oh he jest got her wet tongue, a threat now he’s sprung a lot now he gives her //
    A Virginia Beach kiss her breast renown she messed around let other stuff occur //
    She wanted to stay clear play it by ear but he say dear lets go to the car and talk //
    Not a far walk she went he spent time, she brain wash a dame squashed, stalked //
    Oh he jest kissed her lips on the passenger side of his ride ready to glide easy //
    Through the wind no true end to this story he open the door body smoking galore //
    Possibly swimsuit tore from wetness in this boy car galore may regret this, before //
    Leave the place he grabbed her waist and squeeze her lace then taste her lipstick //
    By kissing it off she say stop but too hot to really mean it, so they sit in the car //
    Top up he wanted a hot cup of yellow lemonade she must talk to Beyoncé a star //
    Is born along with a mellow baby her thing just yellow gravy for this boy so far //
    Fetch, they were speaking swell slang seem like a bell rang and well bang he jest //
    Kissed her sweet lips again a girl can’t win when a boy want some, guess it’s best //
    To jest give a boy some, juice in her thing very thick and this boy wanna cherry //
    pick and carry a quick rubber such a slick lover she really could be a secretary //
    But it’s a sure bet a girl will get while conversing with a boy inside a car beside //
    The motion of the oceans a wet love potion exist, her thighs gapped in his ride //
    Think he wanna test her breasts impress her flesh if he ask the answer maybe yes //

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Always I dig good black poetry :

On the keeping it for real level bro!

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    chuck [​IMG]thanks for the props took some brain banging for real

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    maybe yes, because it’s cake and kiss and boy’s will take risks even a lap dancer //
    Will tell you this, this begin so fine like the wind in the pines sea breeze blowing //
    Cooling her yellow body off, oh she so hot, romance sweet heart knowing //
    With a chance to throw panties in the air by a redbone and no it’s not snowing //
    Smart to say this is part of a play cake in here and like Shakespeare lets act //
    Out onstage now I’m a yellow chick on Virginia Beach in this boy’s car the fact //
    How will I escape my phat yellow thighs are a can of peaches his hand reaches //
    My thing, wanna take cake and make me receive tongue don’t like them leeches” //
    “girl your thing steady wet” “but I’m not ready yet” “ boo give me some I stay //
    with daggers drawn and swagger unknown sip of bourbon and stagger home lay //
    With a chick quick No wrinkle in your pies plus a twinkle in your eyes which // accentuate your smile and demonstrate a pile of love for you, make me itch //
    Your beauty aggravates my hormones and make great mistakes to go home wild //
    Like this boo one kiss true from you, ask to a party got class and body my style //
    So lets go home girl ”oh no let's Jest talk got stuff on my mind you wanna huff //
    and puff all the time we sitting in the car it’s gitting bizarre I’ve had enough //
    Ok I’ve accepted the design on your new rhyme and you true line jest throw //
    Me in the backseat to a whack beat go crazy on it, I’m a redbone you ain’t know? //
    Like medicine this abate pain and my cake is plain and now you take aim and go //
    For the gold like SIMONE BILES gonna flip this into stunts and Tumbling woah!” //
    “So boo have a stable groove not able to be moved wanna lube your rusty parts //
    It get dusty after dark a fussy start for today but it’s up up and away all smarts //
    A lot of juice cum so turn loose my thumb I love you boo let me do what I must //
    Do” “oh yeah what is that?” “your juice spin have to tie up the loose ends trust //
    Me, this whole episode could unfold before my eyes now that some true dust //
    May fly from the back seat” “my yellow pies are inexact but sweet so boys lust //
    And want some, now in this dumb car and from afar can see stuff like sea ration” //

“Boo you got a phat bod we maybe at 0dds over fashion and need bolder passion //
    This the way I spend summer while in a hummer my body affected by heat can’t //
    Be corrected on the street, forever thirst for better or worse I’m about to faint” //
    “My yellow thing smoking woo while being spoken to, feeling dumber somehow //
    Have a cell number kapow! It would be wild to dial a real dog and say bow wow //
    Well I’m yellow and sweet with sex appeal you must’ve fell asleep at the wheel //
    Using love talk, with the kisses survived a disaster and now strive after a deal //
    That’s gonna see me free, in mild stress got wild breasts and that’s my style //
    Of dress can walk a mile and rest but you want me in the backseat a while //
    I guess, ready to try his best to make it happen lot of boys get cake from //
    Rapping, hot your venue is fine but not genuine and your plot is to find some //
    Chick quick, when emotion stir, oceans occur oh why you kissed my lips right //
    Here in your brisk whip it made my yellow thing so hot grab my waist grip tight //
    Plus my lips ripe are red like wine no deadline on sex fed minds using text //
    While cruising in a lex my plans and wisdom is major like mannerism in vexed //
    Behavior, they jump out at you, arranging laces like CHANGING FACES you //
    “Stroke me up” and broke my cup of tea add milk and mad silk it chases crew //
    Skin yellow sweaty and hot ready or not and like FETTY WAP “Wake up” //
    Walk among tribes no tongue can describe but sprung and alive for cup //
    Cakes, my body sweet like butter so boys speak and utter stuff a lot enough //
    To get me hot, name tower as I regain power like DC currents shock stuff //
    write a tight scroll and like a light pole it shine bright kind to night but up to snuff //
    Some come with wimpy talk with empty talk I don’t listen and won’t be kissing //
    Them either this is HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH I‘M yellow and be reminiscing //
    Now this boy gave me an I want some kiss made me hot no doubt it really //
    Knock me out when I came to his game was true one foot on the back seat silly //
    One foot on the passenger seat oh my thighs was wide open body had a bed //
    Thirst and he dove in head first and put his tongue right in there oh my red //
    Lipstick was wet, I almost fell out the car told him to wait but too late my yellow //
    Cake was all over it splash the dash and drip on the steering wheel so mellow //
    a kiss I regard with wonder boys come with hard thunder Jest to fall in my pie //
    and jest call my phone and all up on my doorstep for some reason can’t lie //
    I got a true flirt and you here to do work boo-gu-loo oh I must twerk //
    Trust me I’m alert and pie crust is a dessert and like the lust of Captain Kirk //
    Boys wanna beam up with themes corrupt and dream with luck, realize by //
    Your action that my pies are satisfaction because your tongue in them, try //
    Escape but this is jest pies and cake and your lies make a difference get high //
    Off sex my pie soft and complex, oh his tongue wanna wrinkle my pies while //
    A twinkle in my eyes and tries to sprinkle vibes on his CD I can only smile //
    This is a swinger affair running my fingers through his hair oh gosh I fondle //
    My own breasts, redbone has freaky hormones and leaky honeycomb bundle //
    This features a fast tune like teachers in classrooms need a textbook to take //
    A complex look at diagrams while he try slam my thing in the backseat make //
    Oh it’s so good my yellow thing so wet down there juice around everywhere //
    And I’m still moving it up and down round and round and my butt brown stare //
    His wavy hair got gravy to spare my hairs half way curly this yellow girly is aware //
    He’s a complete guy, he eat a the Y he play rough oh I started to say stuff //
    Jest grab my breast started to talk off top of my head lips so hot and red enough //
    Pudding and couldn’t stop the utter, really jest hot yellow butter for boys to huff //
    And puff on so started to speak sweet to this boy from the street //
    Got a yellow butt and a kiss //
    But may not be cut out for this //
    Oh a whack clown has no background //
    You attack bounds, love attract pounds //
    Of boys in clubs and they enjoy buds //
    But this never ever destroy love //
    Ok gonna give you some so come up! //
    Oh come up! about to lose my mind come up! //
    Oh this is hot and bright but not quite simple //
    You lick my knees and thighs saw a dimple? //
    This make me wanna sing like SHIRLEY TEMPLE //
    Oh you sprung and want somebody about to blow up //
    And that’s what you get for putting tongue in my donut //
    Oh come up! //
    Really have the capability //
    Got vocab and cruise to Philly //
    Oh now got wet pride but may get //
    To ride in your vehicle should place a bet //
    For sure sex is hot //
    But a premature birth is not //
    Yellow hips well-rounded //
    Mellow script fell around it //
    Now let your jello tongue pound it //
    Oh if my boyfriend find out I’m grounded //
    Oh your words are well versed //
    Sweaty and ready to ring the bell I thirst //
    Oh if i had panties I’ll throw them up //
    Since boy has tongue in my yellow donut //
    Oh now my swimsuit missing //
    You moved above rim and kissing //
    Oh you have proven skills //
    Got my thing moving spills //
    Loose juice on the seat builds //
    A very moist interior //
    And maybe a horse superior //
    When you wanna trot like a thot //
    End up hot in a drop top on the spot //
    Got me sprung on my feet //
    From using tongue technique //
    Like oh having the right stuff //
    At night make a boy huff and puff //
    I really has what it takes //
    And that some butt and cake //
    Oh you see a dame and you remain to get some //
    See you aim your tongue really at the wet one //
    oh I got sweet butter so i speak and utter wetness //
    Have to make decision my cake in collision with tongue I may regret this //

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Pudding and couldn’t stop the utter, really jest hot yellow butter for boys to huff //
    And puff on so started to speak sweet to this boy from the street //
    Your arms crushed me now I rushed to see tongue //
    Yum yum inside my thing you got pride with bling sprung //
    On my body mind hung on a party I’ve thrown strung //
    Out on love, when juice squeeze in the club it produce //
    a sea of love oh gosh he’s going crazy on this no excuse //
    The facts unique a girl can’t take a backseat //
    Now that my thighs open a stack of treats //
    Exist along with a sweet kiss, streets brisk //
    With horny boy toys hard to duck I’m on a list //
    Of sweet chick and have to speak quick or keep //
    It on the down low around we go secrets leak //
    Teased around with bling now you wanna squeeze //
    And pound my thing leave juice that’s under siege //
    Oh please come up, tall dewrags bent into small //
    Fragments and JAGS sprint on highways in the call //
    Of the wild, I be cute and you have three suits and //
    Small suitcase and fruit vase for yellow peach can //
    Oh kick it in America //
    And duck wicked evil character //
    That fake and spy and wanna take pie //
    And won’t make a reply but become cry //
    Babies underground don’t even try //
    Write a rhyme for me it’s do or die //
    For you there’s no such thing //
    As too much bling boys sing //
    About the stuff as the fury cling //
    To their mind about jewelry so bring //
    Me the diamond ring because wings //
    At a wedding mean a lot and my cream //
    Get hot sexually I can’t stop the wet dream //
    The facts are strong a girl can’t act alone //
    So boys attack my phone try find my home //
    Like my breasts so I put on a tight dress //
    Strutt across the floor butt soft galore bless //
    With finesse they test the best but I duck the bed //
    And get struck in the head by love talk now misled //
    Got a yellow butt and a kiss //
    But may not be cut out for this //
    Oh a whack clown has no background //
    You attack bounds, love attract pounds //
    Of boys in clubs and they enjoy buds //
    But this never ever destroy love //
    Ok gonna give you some so come up! //
    Oh come up! about to lose my mind come up! //
    Oh this is hot and bright but not quite simple //
    You lick my knees and thighs saw a dimple? //
    This make me wanna sing like SHIRLEY TEMPLE //
    Oh you sprung and want some about to blow up //
    And that’s what you get for putting tongue in my do nut //
    Oh come up! //
    Really have the capability //
    Got vocab and cruise to Philly //
    Oh now got wet pride but may get //
    To ride in your vehicle should place a bet //
    For sure sex is hot //
    But a premature birth is not //
    Yellow hips well-rounded //
    Mellow script fell around it //
    Now let your jello tongue pound it //
    Oh if my boyfriend find out I’m grounded //
    Oh your words are well versed //
    Sweaty and ready to ring the bell I thirst //
    Oh if i had panties I’ll throw them up //
    Since boy has tongue in my yellow do-nut //
    Oh now my swimsuit missing //
    You moved above rim and kissing //
    Oh you have proven skills //
    Got my thing moving spills //
    Loose juice on the seat builds //
    A very moist interior //
    And maybe a horse superior //
    When you wanna trot like a thot //
    End up hot in a drop top on the spot //
    Got me sprung on my feet //
    From using tongue technique //
    Like oh having the right stuff //
    At night make a boy huff and puff //
    Feel sorrow must deal tomorrow with //
    What happen today your rapping gift //
    Is trapping my swift beauty I can jest sniff //
    The aroma, have cake galore and date before //
    Sex it’s wet galore no boy downtown to adore //
    And toy around so I shut my thighs but my pies //
    Are juicy panties may fit loosely and love jest flies //
    I really has what it takes //
    And that some butt and cake //
    Oh you see a dame and you remain to get some //
    See you aim your tongue really at the wet one //
    oh I got sweet butter so i speak and utter wetness //
    Have to make decision my cake in collision with tongue I may regret this //
    My mind must clear it out then I hear about how love //
    Appear in the club and now I fear to hug a boy a tub //
    Of tricks may await I’m shook my beauty may bait his hook //
    And things could get fishy wet and kissy like a romance book //
    Slaughtered the wicket then ordered tickets //
    got water from spigots to drown the bigots //

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    In Virginia Beach walking proud and talking loud can abuse a privileges in the library where folks try very hard to study play cards with my buddy an ace mean A lot it’s my place to bring clean HIP HOP, can’t use lies or abuse my eyes under Bad light it’s a sad sight to go blind and flow online using contact lens facts never end from the optometry standpoint plan to anoint my eyelids git wit fly kids and Make the honor roll yall, my stats and facts stand like the FATBACK BAND “gotta get my hands on some (mo”,

• Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List