Black Poetry : HE SAID: Went to WALL GREEN a Seven Eleven across Kempsville road no wimps fill the code in Virginia

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID:
Went to WALL GREEN a Seven Eleven across Kempsville road no wimps fill the code in Virginia Beach HIPHOP many folks deliver Benjamins by the load out front is Indian River Road, and the traffic light is a graphic sight because the traffic cams flash if you pass late or turn late a blinding scene better start timing the greenlight or your rear license plate will become camera bait with stamina and fate to get a wicked ticket having bizarre luck because i just saw a car and a truck get flashed by hidden cams, now see a chick with forbidden candy yams so in the course of progress and the source is her breasts her dress comes to her thighs oh yum yum them pies bet she has had phat stories come to life in mad categories nice so in Wall green the girls are tall and lean, need a legal boo to equal to chicks on TV to make me a quick VIP, so I’m here in Wall Green and all I’ve seen are queen i wanna ball with at the bar, her butt is a start guess it’s up to the mark in a grade system of beauty want much wisdom about this cutie, so on this true day we can do away with dreams wanna play in her cream, we need a cake date to make this straight and a kiss would be great she could end hood bait but good fate would put us two in bed so trust me boo I said love you look boo your lips nice and red and I wanna a slice of bread girl you got butter like no other let's go to Calcutta get married boo, I’m trying to expand make my game hot like a frying pan while trying to stand on my two feet and my shoes have true cleats so i run fast hun, come with new plain quotes and like USAIN BOLT going for bold gold in the OLYMPICS when I’m up in it girl, so really one kiss mean a lot and i want cream on the spot, rather I have a theme or not the theme be hot in my verse, I strive alive this jive won’t stop because i plan to be a hot shot in a drop top here in Virginia Beach while slamming CADILLAC DOORS feel me girl have a drop top with a flat roof all my stats are truth, and girl you drop it like the chocolate from a BABY RUTH candy bar, so i come strong and straight we should be on a date

HE SAID:

so I come strong and straight we should be on a date, after all I’m the hardest as an artist because i create work and will devastate a jerk looking to spy and lie I’m the guy with the skills that builds highways while these other cat lies for days and pie always calm me down, want perfect cake and like the surface of a lake the facts clear my dear, you noble and the nicest but like a global crisis stuff can turn ugly concern over a lovely date, above the rim and hard so let me trim your yard, have a hollow page that follow rage so boo let me look at pictures in your book of freaky scriptures so I’m shook like leaky fixtures in a bathtub on the path of love to date you boo, plan to chill nice and have a tranquil life and girl you can be my wife, the rain bring true showers and I walk through flower just find a bloom for your newly design room OH NAW PLAYER, i strut my stuff because my butt is big enough and boys talk a lot, because my walk is hot soaked in affection led me to dope directions, have to goat rope my protection and tie it down plus my pie is brown like a pecan, so we stand together your plan will never get me in bed, downtown Is your destination, so straight up keeping my thighs shut my pies may get ate up what’s a girl to do?, my lips are red spears and i won’t shed tears if my dawg ran away there’s always fish in the sea and another butter kiss for me, now we in Virginia Beach and I’m hot down there so what you gonna do? “Naw boo what you wanna do” “well I may go home and shoop riding in your chrome coupe if i do that to get a wet true stat as a hot cute you wanna knock the boots, “OK boo lets go to the car the top is dropping you’ve finished shopping?” “NOPE remember i was sincere at hooters and i don’t fear computers but the table was set able to get coffee and tea now a boy come speak softly to me wanna a cake date, I was dressed in a mini-skirt and to flirt mean toss some butt my rump was boss getting thumbs up from boys, with kisses boys attack my lips all attracted by my hips they want snack and chips these facts flip my brain have to skip down lover’s lane raise my dress and amaze with breasts I have mayonnaise that impress sandwich bread boys be damage in the head when I turn them down, it’s confirm I’m a chick brown here in this other WALL GREEN i think you wanna make progress on my cake and breast and the nakedness of the night got me stun you may not be the right one, better take a chill pill before I fill your mouth with tongue, your raps stand but should adapt plans for new circumstances and true romances with chances to have sex asap you and odd guy trying to modify your behavior and my pie is major in this case not just a kiss and lace wanna leave a brisk taste in your mouth some toy tongue get a boy sprung, your bling legit but you have to make things fit then girls cling to it, when in mad silk boys wanna add milk to my tea have to duck holding a cup or he’s gonna tear it up

A great winner had steak for dinner and hunger no longer //
Exist got a stronger list of things to do print papers use toner //
My scripts and quotes take trips on boats and cruise the seas //
Don’t want to lose these, my plan phat and soar no one flees //
while I stand at the door strapped with invitations while doing //
A rap demonstration so pass the microphone dawg renewing //
Ready to blast some domes for screwing around and this //
Is Virginia Beach, some folks need help yo they having a brisk //
ALEPPO moment tapped in a building of thoughts //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back