Black Poetry : HE SAID: these rhymes lift and move minds like barbells and my car tells story, wheels are dubs prof

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID:

these rhymes lift and move minds like barbells and my car tells story, wheels are dubs profile revealed in the club this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH, my groove is strong as I move along got shoes on some wing tips the bling flip on my neck shine steady and continuous ready and tremendous , now see a girl go from one place to another with lace and butter and the taste clutter my mouth, love come here and from here a road to the bed got code in my head must kiss her lips to remember it, her body hot and simmer a bit wanna head home with this redbone yellow skin I'm the right fellow when it comes to that a true stat, ready for cream and a steady stream of sweat on my forehead have to adore the bed for bringing this about, like a dog I ran across roads with plans and a boss code barking loud and saying nothing, believing in CHEVY and breathing heavy in a drop top chassis which is a HIP HOP classic suicide doors and pride galore ride to soar and pick up chicks with quick luck being slick seeing sick love given, her body excited and wet someone dropped a lighted cigarette caused a fire, paused my desire but flaws require attention, oh somehow this is cake must allow my mind to escape my thoughts, jest wild thoughts wow I need to talk with RHIANNA about this , comes to sex can't postpone as growth hormones are released into the bloodstream and love seem to take place crave for cake and lace "SO LOOK BOO you a YELLOW SOUL SISTA with sweaty thighs I'm ready for lemon pies since we here at VIRGINIA BEACH STARBUCK and my car up on dubs that how I get to bar and clubs, girl you above the rim tonight and you not impolite I'm wearing TIMS feel right, softly the coffee is sipped, girl you butter and the world utter your beauty wavy hair this a gravy affair we'll make a crazy pair of lovers and like DANNY GLOVER this could be THE COLOR PURPLE and like brother URKLE a family affair, I'm a fellow with eyes and you got them sweaty yellow thighs they run me nuts, flow loose and exciting produce a writing wow I drew a map with some true rap a crew of crap on paper perhaps strong vapor still linger in the ink there of, the BURGER KING next door thinking sex galore to take out, bling phat and fun so things must be done, so we date but you got great cake I'll take a slice
NAW PLAYER I'm a redbone keep my head on straight you got a bed jones for my cake, you wanna kiss females with a list of details and this prevails as your goal, thing wet like an ocean and its set in motion by a kiss, you wanna begin with wine and spend some time together oh whatever never say never, this summer is hot now see a hummer and a drop top on FORDHAM DRIVE oh a yellow Soul Sista go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH, yeah you wreck with funk rapping and expect junk to happen like leave STARBUCK you open a jar of luck while I spread my thighs huh? in the backseat enough room for you to puff my perfume while tune to a cd or eight track my cake is exact like a BETTY CROCKER recipe have sex flirt and tower while you exert power on my panties to bring this about, you stand abash after your plan crash say what you wanna hold my hand and smash me in bed? yes inside my thing pink and true but gonna have to think this through, got love, butter and silly above others in ability, thoughts mingle in my head well I guess all we need is a single bed, he bent over to tie shoelaces I got pie see new faces he do embraces my waist and kiss my lips right there in STARBUCK my lace nice and like an ace at dice boys gamble to try handle my pie they need hard fame this is not a card game so put the deck down and check around, got cake and plan shake hands in appreciation stats fact need a pat on the back, shook and unable to read the book on the table it's shut, this kid up to par wanna screw the lid off my jar almost did in the car but I closed my thighs and a rose flies across my nose I grabbed my breasts and sniff and wow my dress got lift out of finesse my mind drift, wow my lips can get kissed brief in disbelief, my yellow butter is absurd and boys utter words I try not listen but after some hot kissing I hear them, oh my love be tender but have a club agenda which is things try be done you just wear bling and have fun, you wanna kiss females and have a list of details to bring up during a date insuring your fate to the bedroom, but boom! some went wrong and you sprint home without a girlfriend oh the world of men get complicated quick and have devastated chicks, sex and my breasts do express and make known that you want my cake at home so take the phone and call somebody else, this affair is exciting will declare in writing the love airs are igniting the flames got you inviting dames to your bedroom, parade in streets not afraid to speak keep my head straight lips red cake a REDBONE at STARBUCK can have bazaar luck with a boy may have to duck to enjoy this, a hype summer and like a plumber you have a pipeline drink all type of wine, you come with wet words that get on my nerves because you come from dumb steamy streets and I'm extremely sweet like honey, love is like bell leave heads ringing and beds springing red lips clinging to pillow cases," OK BOO lets leave STARBUCK I'll crank the car up lets go boo?" "OK but we only gonna talk OK got in the car he jest kissed my lips before I was ready body got sweaty couldn't go anywhere oh he wanted my REDBONE thing, he wanted sex galore and next door stood FIRESTONE folks get tires threw on there desire are strong for highway rubber , here he try stay my lover oh STARBUCK be thrilling with coffee you killing me softly with love words oh a yellow SOUL SISTA go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH his kiss was jest dope and my breast poke panties was so wet he jest got my tongue right there in the car, oh he rap galore and my thighs like a trapdoor they closed unless a rose come by my nose, in the car he begged and hope my thigh like yellow egg yolk wet and sweaty let me get ready kiss caught me by surprise, oh my gosh getting brainwashed, wow I'm hot but not a THOT his plot is to get my wet VIRGINIA BEACH PEACH" "AW BOO you got some sweaty yellow thighs can't believe my eyes he used BLACK HIP HOP to get his point across, no doubt my mind outlined like and essay is the best way to describe this this moment arrived brisk before my eyes my yellow pies in jeopardy

in order to receive fame one must achieve his or her aim //
a breach of regulation caused VIRGINIA BEACH devastation //
and of course cake is satisfaction so i take action by //
rapping to chicks and things be happening quick really try //
to get dates for wet cake can't forget the great attempts //
that wimps make, this is all habits and happen to glimpse //
at my room and it all habits ready to install cabinets //
and every Fall hunt rabbits don't stunt take diabetic tablets //
have bitter verbs but consider my words don't want to embarrass //
anyone but get plenty done through writing and like MAJOR HARRIS //
"Love Won't Let me Wait" babble codes and travel on roads for twenty //
miles get plenty smiles from folks keep dumb hopes alive helped many //
see a girl flirting free to a certain degree fine as cat hair her stats //
don't compare to a regular chick better rap quick she may strut off, hats //
off to her, this local matter is social strata and this girl could shatter //
my dream but on a platter she can serve cream to me and that's love data //
with my style I dispatch while still attached to microphones latch down domes //
gonna dodge pistols but larger missiles could explode, would erode peace phones //
get dialed best steer clear of this "NEVER FEAR FOR a kiss boo sprung for some //
tongue

your lips look red shook my head amazed wanna kiss brief in disbelief //
stop me in my tracks begin to act funny, this honey straight had me beef //
no where to be founded was happy to be around this girl is never in grief //
boo I've shown today that I'm blown away by your beauty girl you brown //
and I'm a hound wanna go downtown and hunt for some cake let me crown //
you queen you renown at the scene you're a clever female and I'll never //
fail to kiss your lips I come with brisk scripts you twist hip on endeavors //
you a queen sweaty and you seem so ready extreme confetti should be //
thrown up, my groove is ready but i move unsteady when I sip a spree //
of Boone Farm wine could harm my mind" "OH A BROWN SOUL SISTA go //
through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH my dress half open, breast smoking oh //
I see a boy hoping he can get some right now my mini-dress is down //
boys wanna mess around with that and caress my brown body and hound //
ok i got cake breasts and cream lets make this less extreme for an affair //
you an odd guy with crews need to modify your views so with a smooth kiss you can improve this, in a significant way it's a different day,strange twist //
in America when there's a change of character, a queen with a theme and //
boys dream of getting some, I REMEMBER I STRUT butt in a bar had a plan //
shared my ability now scared silly as i walk pass boys talk fast now stand //
and look around shook and brown hot and true tonight lights not too bright //
so i can chill and sip, boys thrill over my hips and so like GLADYS KNIGHT //
AND PIPS this could be a "Midnight Train to Georgia" I've reach that height //
"I BE IN need of love to succeed in a club but now at a bar jest need a car //
A guy no; doubt cry out for pie and shout, about to lose my mind so far //
ready to do all sorts of tricks really short on chicks to much on the street I // search we should keep in touch, wear brave bling name engraved on my // ring, girl I crave for your thing then behave and sing a song and really try //
and convince you boo

after hood rapping what would happen if i pulled a chick real quick? //
must not find garbage need just the kind of knowledge that's sick //
enough to get me ahead lots of stuff misled me and now angry about //
that, some dudes use galore word but some girls ignore nerds no doubt //
and walk on by like ISAAC HAYES, come to food have a dumb attitude //
I'll have just a little I must fiddle with this on a diet and a strong rude //
riot going on inside my stomach you know this is a true flow in the mood //
to elude folks, went out my way to pay rent today, talked to some chicks //
see affairs and have dinner too prepare for interview but my head quick //
went blank, look can't dodge home have to charge my phone my garage //
known to have a Lex and girls grab the kotex before we go sex camouflage //
strategy applied but my battery just died need jumper cables before //
I'm able to start the car its parked at the bar, "SO BOO let me take this //
get cake and kiss before your thing is wet out of control I wear bling brisk //
let me hold your hand i'll be your old man, "NAW PLAYER see art and my // remark open to criticism plus they smoking with wisdom so for real I try //
escape but this boy want cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH to REDBONES //
they put me on their bike, head home, dress up, breasts to suck tones //
in my ears got on a min-skirt not jest any jerk can rap to me has to be //
a Harley Davidson Man, i got lace and proud boys chase the clouds free //
through the wind and it's a true trend in VIRGINIA BEACH i hear galore //
with my ear to the door noise of bedsprings make my head ring and more //
to come I REMEMBER I was in the store, boy saw me adore, emotion soar //
he wanted what's under my skirt oops! thunder alert oh my body perk like //
coffee as it twerk softly had a brown round butt and renown luck all type //
of phat glamour and that hammer a boy's eyes so they toys with pies and //
and try get some, now this biker boy walks up "LOOK BOO I got a plan //
have stony facts just got off a pony's back, have the voice of a Iron Horse //
which is the original Harley so my choice is you boo, you clever in leather //
which is cowhide and somehow ride or die chick is you boo, so forever //
in the sunset i bet you so much fun and wet

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back