Black Poetry : HE SAID: Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw // enough to change str

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, May 2, 2016.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    HE SAID:
    Rap to nations of flaw give them an application of law that's raw //
    enough to change structure and bring about a culture that say naw //
    to drugs, but see a girl with sweet pie I have to keep an eye on right //
    here in Virginia Beach she got fine legs and my plan is hot and it's like //
    sitting on the edge of a sandbox I'm ready to play, sweaty everyday and //
    I bet her name is Mary Jane girl got crazy game her gravy is my aim plan //
    to go down town also, must have advice supreme, boo you want some ice //
    cream and your life seem fantastic so give me a chance to live a spice //
    romance with just us two and we must do some kissing and stuff feel me? //
    for luck kept a rabbit foot to help my habit I'm shook from head to knee" //
    I smell perfume and it's time for a hotel room and your body well tune //
    for some licking I'm fast to go up in it please don't wait to the last doomed //
    minute, now I wear bandanas boo and about to go bananas over you //
    and we can take music lessons and play the Star Spangle Banner too //
    like JIMMY HENDRICK wanna guitar but not a legit star dang no crew //
    the crazy is revealed you not a shady deal maybe my Mercedes do //
    zero to fifty I'm a hero with nifty words so all my ladies are true //
    rip shop with "HIPHOP and Bee Bop (don't stop)" like MAN PARRISH //
    my plan is lavish, score like foot-ball search around like FRANCO HARRIS //
    got a hot body and "Cold Rock the Party" like MC LYTE so my future be bright //
    so upside down you turning me enough and learning me stuff baby boo awight ? //
    prepared to exist in an affair with a kiss compare this to a romance gone wild //
    on the cell phone with a smile, you may rap phat but no snapchats for awhile //
    ready to pierce the friction despite fierce competition boys try rap to you boo //
    your features are witty and like teachers in the city girl you assign me some true //
    homework, mix the truth then fix the roof of HIPHOP and the truth in my flip flops
    with each step but have to reach for help in coming up with love words to drop //
    on you boo, taint with scripture and still paint a picture think I got saints in the mixture //
    so boo a date for cake would make it all good, no grumbling just plumbing pipe fixture //

SHE SAID:
    NAW PLAYER: I got red lips and be thinking while my ship is sinking into //
    your bed but you may drown when you go down town kinking your menu //
    you wanna be finger licking my tender chicken when it's all said and done //
    my romantic news is a titanic to cruise on, I think you want some bad one //
    kiss and that's all she wrote jest see my boat sail out-of-control and no doubt //
    a bold discovery , I'm dame never wicket but need plane tickets to fly out //
    of town Virginia Beach girls got pie to pass around wish on fish and fry trout //
    it may go further than intended because my butter is blended free //
    of grease like PARKAY not far away from margarine and that's a large scene //
    in the love world and boys wanna hug this girl as kisses swirl, dodge the lean //
    ones doe, don't want to be tucked in bed because that where my luck head //
    after that, boys be up to bat a homerun then try get some my hormones are misled //
    like lost boats when boys toss quotes in my ear I can hear bedsprings, oh well //
    I'm brown down town my breasts renown but i don't mess around you can tell //
    I'm ride or die chick got pride boys want pie quick so they lie be slick I got pie //
    you got bling and now you wanna try your wings in bed huh? and really fly //
    high up up to the sky? so really gonna leave this place before you squeeze my //
    waist and try please my lace and a tease is a waste of time, boys be shook in //
    romance and look for the chance to drop a love line and pop the top and then //
    wine and dine but it all begin with fine love talk, it's so hot and cahoots how //
    boys wanna knock the boots, as boys boast on while I postpone dates and now //
    trapped in Virginia Beach while this boy's rap reach my ear drum and fear come //
    in small packets like sweet-n-low I'm unique and he know that strong like clear rum //
    you a threat to a dame my panties too wet to explain my aim is to be leaving on a jet //
    plane and you won't get to tame my love right now and it's wild as heck but wow let //
    you tell it it's all in a day's work cream lays under my skirt and these day I'm girl //
    wonder because I flirt so I'm a hot number that twerk in a very stray world //
    sometimes at my place of work my lace perk I'm hot in here but not to appear //
    horny, my resistance force bent after a course of events this boy want it here //
    but overall circumstances leads to tall romances these all chances a girl gets //
    hot and wet alot, you get to jive if I let you drive me in your car red corvette //
    with the top dropped the whirlwind is sweet I'll be your girlfriend from the street //
    lot of boys try toy with my pie right here in Virginia beach for real know i'm sweet //
    having pride talk REMEMBER being on the sidewalk with this boy I thought we were //
    going home but he started flowing strong his love talk almost blew up my dress prefer //
    he slows his words his flow absurd I couldn't listen he wanted pudding started kissing //
    he pulled me close to his body it was almost a party like a dose of Barcardi its twisting //
    my brain, my breasts true and this boy wanna rescue them put em in a Virginia Beach //
    bed and reach for my red silk and my head is built to hear some sincere out of reach //
    words, he jest squeezed my waist to try and tease my lace I guess that'll please his taste //
    but wait if i give up cake won't be able to leave this place, remedy best freeze or face //
    the music this is pathetic and hard like a credit card he's trying to read my chip and //
    proceed to strip me if he can he's swift with a plan, he kissed my lips held my hand //
    I couldn' t go anywhere far as love plenty there not many share my emotions and then //
    the kiss potions begin HE SAID lets take a short cut gonna need all sorts of luck down //
    a true path but I didn't do the math and he jest got my tongue right there why I stuck around //
    i could't figure that kissing turns into a bigger stat gosh he sucked my tongue want me //
    to give up some, no way Hosea but his flow may seduce me hope the juice don't be //
    on the rise I realize I'm so hot down there, oh gosh I can't so I left him standing there //
    wow that was too close to call my yellow body was toast yall he wanted me to share //
    my love wow a girl goes through a lot of hot stuff but boys are the reason //

THE END

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    dang my phone ring when this got 19 peeps lol how idiots hate

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Psalm 2King James Version (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
    3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us
    4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.