Black Poetry : HE SAID "LOOK BOO: your breasts please wanna press and squeeze your waist with force this can uplift

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID "LOOK BOO:
your breasts please wanna press and squeeze your waist with force this can uplift //
the course of love, need affection because rejection can destroy a boy's hope can drift //
into a dream real quick, my dew rag went to small fragments jest thinking, will sniff //
perfume, now you a black chick and juice and facts thick like straight weight oil //
I won't let your great cake spoil some crumbs will be fine so let me wrap it tin foil //
it's a boss night and i think i lost sight of your beauty but you excite with booty //
so I'm shook no doubt and on the look out when you walk pass and that's my duty //
I got the type quotes that are like boats they sail out of harbors, and float to sea //
aroused a bit and like a house I sit on land and will git to hold your hand and be //
by your side as a guy that git to ride you in my drop top wouldn't swap it for anything //
so boo hop right in I'll drop the top take you for a spin around the block only cling //
renown and hot chicks like you boo, never dodge opportunity in a large community //
they benefit me because i git to see girls that hurls butt have to keep up not a puny //
dude, so I feel a brisk breeze and a kiss can please your beauty twist these cat's head //
I got a chrome ride and never ride on the wrong side of the road so I'm not misled //
here in Virginia Beach at the FOOD LION VERIZON CELLUALAR is out front //
you all lace hope not to fall from grace trying to get a taste aw girl I can't stunt //
my drop top has too much chrome thieves try search my home try find my dubs //
because they blind a whole club with that shine left thing phat on their mind rubs //
on polish a lot just to abolish spot and demolish slop bird doo doo is my plan //
I REMEMBER I MET this girl with seemingly wet curls in her hair ready to begin an //
affair on the spot so I cooked up this long plot but will I get to her home or not? can //
blow this one, need love talk on a boss attack or this will be a lost contract will have //
to find a new one this is true fun and stuff do come to mind sweet lips ready to grab //
her hand, really want pie or cake and ready to apply weight in the form of love talk //
all my hustle and bustle be city and like P DIDDY gonna have to "Make A Band" walk //
with black chicks get some cake in my hand and take a stand on the dance floor //
and romance galore and have a chance to pour love into your ear as a slow song soar //
can't ignore the big door that'll be open to your heart boo, now need a kiss real bad //
my brain paint a plan jest can't stand to be turned down and that's confirmed around //
town wanna squeeze your waist her's the keys to my place go put on a gown //
and wait for me boo", "SHE SAID NAW PLAYER my cake hot and greasy but not that easy //
to git and maybe sleazy a bit my flirt designed to leave dirt and grime breezy //
on a boy's mind so I throw butt now what up?

my brain paint a plan jest can't stand to be turned down and that's confirmed around //
town wanna squeeze your waist here is the keys to my place go put on a gown //
and wait for me boo", "SHE SAID NAW PLAYER my cake hot and greasy but not that easy //
to git and maybe sleazy a bit my flirt designed to leave dirt and grime breezy //
on a boy's mind so I throw butt now what up? if you have a cheap flow then you //
reap what you sow HIP HOP is not a fool can't knock the rule I'm a black girl true //
have boyfriends like that with all type of stats, tilt you rhat I'm built phat so where //
you at? a kiss is nice in this life but boys wanna a brisk slice on cake jest to stare //
at and I'm aware of that right here in the Virginia Beach FOOD LION I really think //
you want some, I think you wanna cling to my hand and bring fourth a plan use ink //
to write love letters, arrange a party for my strange body hot and black but not whack //
gone to the club prone to love and boys wanna go home after a hug and some act //
like strong thugs, flirt for fun but my work isn't done will twerk a ton of facts //
devastated by wrecks and like separate checks each pays for his on, mess around //
in classes while the waitress put down the glasses have to wine and dine in town //
while my hips fine and round and that's just HIP HOP straight up can't clown //
I,m hot galore you wanna take me home and lock the door it shock me more //
to know you wanna do this after on true kiss an affair can explode on the shore //
of Virginia Beach, a girl can't duck that, get struck out at bat too much to ignore //
don't speak Pig Latin but dig the MANHATTANS "it feel so good to be loved so //
bad" listening and kissing to WAR "Nappy Head" is slick I'm happy with red lipstick yo //
some things boys say are whack a dame renowned and like JAMES BROWN its the payback //
like EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING it's a "shame" so I git to name my choice in boys a act //
I can't avoid ready to faint annoyed by what I see, body stays in flame always complain about //
stuff, but here in Virginia Beach FARRELL PARKWAY exist after a kiss boys want me in their //
ride so I'm aware of my pies boys care about my thighs being a Virginia Beach girl should I share //
my body? I think not even though my thing pink and hot stay on the brink a lot it's a double dare //
can't clown or be faking a kiss is groundbreaking it's dumb to say that someday we won't hold hands //
my mind start to sway blank and out front is a CHARTWAY BANK pull my dress down and //
breasts a pound of beauty, you want a date to start so you can tear my cake apart and make //
a mark in the bed so lets be true and clear you must pursue a career of marriage before cake //
no ifs, ands or buts need a swift plan with luck, now here I am thinking about Cox cable and //
a box of bagels and this girl walks up and say we twinsies stop copying me wow took a scan //
and our mini-skirts the same plus she had plenty flirts to tame boys her aim is to enjoy attention //
not to mention strut butt with some luck I was stuck for words so i didn't respond an invention //
was about to take place so wet my cake and lace my body bake waist being hug and I'm seeing //
love, so I best leave while my breasts can still breathe, boys in Virginia Beach cum freeing //
my mind with love talk, romantic so far like ATLANTIC STARR "when love call" end up //
against a wall hugged up tonguing and stuff, body so wet that's how a party get I'm stuck //
on phonics black girl can't duck Ebonics, I'm so wet but must leave see you tomorrow love //
can't believe i let her go and she was wet doe, OH SHE REALIZE his street rap was sweet //
crap she fell in a complete trap by listening and kissing barely escape the FOOD LION meet //
devastated by wrecks and like separate checks each pays for his on, mess around //kkore cake //
percolate like coffee she strut butt and HIP HOP it make a boy want a cup of chocolate a spotty //
love affair could occur not good for her doe, she wait for her body to cool off then crank the car //
and drove off

THE END

OK if the universe thirst we could have the worse burst of crazies //
running around gunning down the innocent all left is whack babies //
here sweaty from rapping many fear this already happened got lazes //
that won't work now for love or monies a bunch of club dummies //
with no grub in tummies hungry and lonely. no choice for the honeys //
so bizarre and weird as I sit in the car with a beard thinking a disgrace //
to society have to replace a variety of things because it's leaving a bad taste //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back