Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to get a wet

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID:
look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew //
and my plot is to get a wet cake date it's a great day for me do //
so right here in Virginia Beach at the SEVEN ELEVEN that's at //
the corner of INDIAN RIVER and PROVIDENCE ROAD some phat //
action is here and like TONI BRAXTON it appear to be quite a stat //
from the love standpoint, my flow is a thriller if I see a GORILLA //
if this thing is renown calling TARZAN to swing down a builder //
of jungle habitat after a bundle of combat on them tree limbs, feel //
me, my facts corrupt and dang Mack truck pass refused to yield //
now in VIRGINIA BEACH my raps are hot like laptops they slap //
a lot of cats in the mouth now my bling sincere and Spring is here //
wanna cling to to a sincere queen, I see one she's fun picture is clear //
she strut that brown butt from the ground up breasts poke she dress //
dope I'm impress and hope for a date, she's an extreme queen hot no less //
and STEVE MACHINE SHOP rest right behind SEVEN ELEVEN guess //
it's like that and that's the way is, coffee perk as she softly flirt she can do //
a bossy twerk and boys will be looking, girl got flavor and devastation true //
cause for a major celebration, "GIRL YOU GOT butter and your pride is sweet but //
on the other side o the street yet stands another SEVEN ELEVEN so hold up //
you mean there are two I can take my car to? there a plenty laces in many places //
down town so girl a date is fitting grab a plate I gitting some cake wanna tag your bases //
and score galore we can do it on the floor lets leave the store, jump in the drop wanna //
pump it a lot and across the street is CVS PHARMACY got the best harmony gonna
go down love lanes with the right drugs in my veins, but need a true boo that will //
come home and walk around in a gown with brown potentials and give a refill //
on love now boo you dress fresh and your breasts best let me test your milk? //
your skin a sincere brown all year round I want some pound cake in a silk //
plate you body built great, like landlords my plan is to avoid stuff and put //
a cap on spending these society map never ending so I'm misled got my foot //
in the wrong shoe so take me home boo wanna be alone with you got soot //
in my chimney so I burn wood and learn good right here in VIRGINIA BEACH //
my voice like a bull it could charge but it's good to dodge a scrub leech //
that pop up around here doe, so i duck much need luck to search for a chick //
uplift and exciting to have a gift for writing short stories and get all sort of quick //
glories, wanna put my finger in your pie and like JERRY SPRINGER be fly as //
a talk show host look I walk slow most of the time trying to figure out his jazz //
at meetings with phat greetings talk nice to folks from all walks of life with //
hope, hype and involved with the type of job that's gonna get me wet cake, swift //
like race cars your lace far above the rest plus love your breasts right here //
in VIRGINIA BEACH, your stuff is hot got me in a tough spot a rough plot is mere //
reality, left college with deft knowledge my love raps are clear and sincere sign //
of success so boo you got fine breasts let me have at them fast and on time //
NAW PLAYER I think not even though my thing is pink and hot on the brink to drop //
my panties in front of your hood bling is not a good thing yeah all that HIP-HOP //
really got me, if you want cream and fact you have to clean up your act do not //
kiss my lips not ready for it even though my body sweaty a bit, like BETTY BOOP //
I'm legit, got hips and stats that you have to tip your hat wanna shoot hoop //
like STELPH AND KLAY can't help you today you wanna LAY UP my absolute fruit //
will be eaten huh? I hope you write aware of a nightmare like ELM STREET FREDDY //
KRUEGER stay ready on the computer, become extreme, have a dumb dream confetti //
thrown in the air while in a strong affair things going swell in the streets so //
I fell asleep, this naked boy appear wanting to destroy me in here I can't go //
anywhere far as sex plenty there these crisis stink always put ices in my drink //
oh gosh I'm squash he jest grab waist to have at my lace my thing slick and pink //
he gave me a quick wink and kiss my lips right there in the cream dream my body //
steamed like collard greens with pig foot on the side, this gonna be a party //
my panties so hot and wet guess this is a wet dream, he gave me a wet kiss //
I can't forget this, then my skirt flew up my thing be hot a teapot twist //
for a brisk cup of me

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
my panties so hot and wet guess this is a wet dream, he gave me a wet kiss //
I can't forget this, then my skirt flew up my thing be hot a teapot twist //
for a brisk cup of me, somebody wake me up this is cake straight up reminisce //
with a kiss, he said lets go rest you shouldn't protest I wanna go breasts to //
the wall my dress open breast poking and nipple out no doubt this has less to do //
with my emotions, oh he jest got my tongue again oh these sprung men but I hung in //
want my mind to be settle but like a teakettle it's boiling and this is spoiling stumbling //
through this dream jest some true cream my shoe gleam got MJ's on my feet they humbling //
to my footsteps, like P DIDDY "around the world" as a brown girl making a town whirl like //
a merry-go-round, no match to this bizarre like a scratch on a car this mess up my shine and hype //
I try not show any emotions down there flow many oceans and I know many lotions to rub on //
and he has a love Jones for me, oh gosh a brown girl go through a lot of hot stuff a club zone //
in a dream I jest don't believe it I can't keep my dress down my breast are brown and he wanna
test my pound cake and talk with BETTY CROCKER in a sweaty and proper conversation so I'm gonna //
run oh I can't this is a dream and a kiss could be extreme as sex seem to turn me on he kiss tall
make me wanna get with CHRIS PAUL and drop dimes, pop the top on wines got a TEDDY BEAR yall //
oh my breasts shook and like WESTBROOK this boy is fast to wanna LAYUP and bounce my panties //
and they experience some serious hang time like SPIKE AND MIKE, chocolate got and ounce of candies //
I'm phat and fine at all times but my stats assign me here, don't drink nickel and dime beer //
either, he jest kissed my upper lip as the butter drip like PARKAY this dream is sincere //
need to step in the right direction and tonight affection from a boy is hard to escape //
I'm on a flight aware of a nightmare

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
I'm phat and fine at all times but my stats assign me here, don't drink nickel and dime beer //
either, he jest kissed my upper lip as the butter drip like PARKAY this dream is sincere //
need to step in the right direction and tonight affection from a boy is hard to escape //
I'm on a flight aware of a nightmare as this dream seem to take me over this boy wanna take //
some cake, this romance got me in a trance now a chance to run away my statistics are dope //
but unrealistic hope he wanna kneel and kiss it I said nope, my thing is a biscuit that rope //
a boy's mind, like a rodeo show and he want me to ride his pony like GENUWINE ask girls to do //
experience a dream in sleep, cream on my sheet oh I tried to pull my dress down HE SAID "boo //
your breasts are brown they jest hound me make my heart pound wanna bark and hound start to sniff //
around girl throw me a true bone something to chew on my crew gone bottoms up, Champaign uplifts" //
he begin to desire like EARTH WIND AND FIRE "let's groove" words so wet and smooth this is a dream //
I got brisk cream, in a HIP HOP trance which is a hot romance his plot is to bring on the steam //
and be "dancing in the rain" like FREDISTAIR all wet in a sweaty affair while rubbing my hair //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son.
3 Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
Manyarethey who rise up against me.
2 Manyarethey who say of me,
There isno help for him in God.”Selah
3 But You, OLord,area shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to theLordwith my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill.Selah
5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for theLordsustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have setthemselvesagainst me all around.

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
he begin to desire like EARTH WIND AND FIRE "let's groove" words so wet and smooth this is a dream //
I got brisk cream, in a HIP HOP trance which is a hot romance his plot is to bring on the steam //
and be "dancing in the rain" like FREDISTAIR all wet in a sweaty affair while rubbing my hair //
Fred wanna go to bed under linen and my head in wonder spinning a dream is the beginning of an affair //
this style is chancy but a wild fancy, what trouble me the most is the double dose from the hot kissing //
he's not missing my lips no way I try slip away but couldn't he wanted to suck my pudding by reminiscing //
and smooching now my dress is up not having the best of luck, my skin brown and all but this could be //
my downfall a renown call to be awakened I've taken some pills, he jest threw me on the bed could free //
myself my eyes open wide CD got choking vibes plus I got smoking loving in the oven I was so hot down //
there he wants cake and that's fine but can't make up my mind I can taste the wine he wants a brown //
body party, galore breasts so more or less I'm chip and dips with lips and hips this boy wanna mess around //
still laying on the bed and displaying red lips may need help with this act he step back ready to dive //
between my thighs into my cream pies while I scream and cries and the juice multiplies I must survive //
from a tribe of Soul Sisters the lips of my thing be plump he jump but I woke up bed was alive //
wih juice oh he almost got some no jive excuse I was in his arms and hot thank god for the alarm //
clock or he will still be knocking the boots and that's shocking to a cute had me in his charms //
now the bed is soaked for as my underwear there be thunder down there juice around everywhere //
like BIGGY that was close "like butter play toast" this clutter my day most of the time who dare //
tell me different is this swell or magnificent?

THE END

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies