Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to get a wet

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Jun 4, 2016.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    HE SAID:
    look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew //
    and my plot is to get a wet cake date it's a great day for me do //
    so right here in Virginia Beach at the SEVEN ELEVEN that's at //
    the corner of INDIAN RIVER and PROVIDENCE ROAD some phat //
    action is here and like TONI BRAXTON it appear to be quite a stat //
    from the love standpoint, my flow is a thriller if I see a GORILLA //
    if this thing is renown calling TARZAN to swing down a builder //
    of jungle habitat after a bundle of combat on them tree limbs, feel //
    me, my facts corrupt and dang Mack truck pass refused to yield //
    now in VIRGINIA BEACH my raps are hot like laptops they slap //
    a lot of cats in the mouth now my bling sincere and Spring is here //
    wanna cling to to a sincere queen, I see one she's fun picture is clear //
    she strut that brown butt from the ground up breasts poke she dress //
    dope I'm impress and hope for a date, she's an extreme queen hot no less //
    and STEVE MACHINE SHOP rest right behind SEVEN ELEVEN guess //
    it's like that and that's the way is, coffee perk as she softly flirt she can do //
    a bossy twerk and boys will be looking, girl got flavor and devastation true //
    cause for a major celebration, "GIRL YOU GOT butter and your pride is sweet but //
    on the other side o the street yet stands another SEVEN ELEVEN so hold up //
    you mean there are two I can take my car to? there a plenty laces in many places //
    down town so girl a date is fitting grab a plate I gitting some cake wanna tag your bases //
    and score galore we can do it on the floor lets leave the store, jump in the drop wanna //
    pump it a lot and across the street is CVS PHARMACY got the best harmony gonna
    go down love lanes with the right drugs in my veins, but need a true boo that will //
    come home and walk around in a gown with brown potentials and give a refill //
    on love now boo you dress fresh and your breasts best let me test your milk? //
    your skin a sincere brown all year round I want some pound cake in a silk //
    plate you body built great, like landlords my plan is to avoid stuff and put //
    a cap on spending these society map never ending so I'm misled got my foot //
    in the wrong shoe so take me home boo wanna be alone with you got soot //
    in my chimney so I burn wood and learn good right here in VIRGINIA BEACH //
    my voice like a bull it could charge but it's good to dodge a scrub leech //
    that pop up around here doe, so i duck much need luck to search for a chick //
    uplift and exciting to have a gift for writing short stories and get all sort of quick //
    glories, wanna put my finger in your pie and like JERRY SPRINGER be fly as //
    a talk show host look I walk slow most of the time trying to figure out his jazz //
    at meetings with phat greetings talk nice to folks from all walks of life with //
    hope, hype and involved with the type of job that's gonna get me wet cake, swift //
    like race cars your lace far above the rest plus love your breasts right here //
    in VIRGINIA BEACH, your stuff is hot got me in a tough spot a rough plot is mere //
    reality, left college with deft knowledge my love raps are clear and sincere sign //
    of success so boo you got fine breasts let me have at them fast and on time //
    NAW PLAYER I think not even though my thing is pink and hot on the brink to drop //
    my panties in front of your hood bling is not a good thing yeah all that HIP-HOP //
    really got me, if you want cream and fact you have to clean up your act do not //
    kiss my lips not ready for it even though my body sweaty a bit, like BETTY BOOP //
    I'm legit, got hips and stats that you have to tip your hat wanna shoot hoop //
    like STELPH AND KLAY can't help you today you wanna LAY UP my absolute fruit //
    will be eaten huh? I hope you write aware of a nightmare like ELM STREET FREDDY //
    KRUEGER stay ready on the computer, become extreme, have a dumb dream confetti //
    thrown in the air while in a strong affair things going swell in the streets so //
    I fell asleep, this naked boy appear wanting to destroy me in here I can't go //
    anywhere far as sex plenty there these crisis stink always put ices in my drink //
    oh gosh I'm squash he jest grab waist to have at my lace my thing slick and pink //
    he gave me a quick wink and kiss my lips right there in the cream dream my body //
    steamed like collard greens with pig foot on the side, this gonna be a party //
    my panties so hot and wet guess this is a wet dream, he gave me a wet kiss //
    I can't forget this, then my skirt flew up my thing be hot a teapot twist //
    for a brisk cup of me

2. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    my panties so hot and wet guess this is a wet dream, he gave me a wet kiss //
    I can't forget this, then my skirt flew up my thing be hot a teapot twist //
    for a brisk cup of me, somebody wake me up this is cake straight up reminisce //
    with a kiss, he said lets go rest you shouldn't protest I wanna go breasts to //
    the wall my dress open breast poking and nipple out no doubt this has less to do //
    with my emotions, oh he jest got my tongue again oh these sprung men but I hung in //
    want my mind to be settle but like a teakettle it's boiling and this is spoiling stumbling //
    through this dream jest some true cream my shoe gleam got MJ's on my feet they humbling //
    to my footsteps, like P DIDDY "around the world" as a brown girl making a town whirl like //
    a merry-go-round, no match to this bizarre like a scratch on a car this mess up my shine and hype //
    I try not show any emotions down there flow many oceans and I know many lotions to rub on //
    and he has a love Jones for me, oh gosh a brown girl go through a lot of hot stuff a club zone //
    in a dream I jest don't believe it I can't keep my dress down my breast are brown and he wanna
    test my pound cake and talk with BETTY CROCKER in a sweaty and proper conversation so I'm gonna //
    run oh I can't this is a dream and a kiss could be extreme as sex seem to turn me on he kiss tall
    make me wanna get with CHRIS PAUL and drop dimes, pop the top on wines got a TEDDY BEAR yall //
    oh my breasts shook and like WESTBROOK this boy is fast to wanna LAYUP and bounce my panties //
    and they experience some serious hang time like SPIKE AND MIKE, chocolate got and ounce of candies //
    I'm phat and fine at all times but my stats assign me here, don't drink nickel and dime beer //
    either, he jest kissed my upper lip as the butter drip like PARKAY this dream is sincere //
    need to step in the right direction and tonight affection from a boy is hard to escape //
    I'm on a flight aware of a nightmare

3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    I'm phat and fine at all times but my stats assign me here, don't drink nickel and dime beer //
    either, he jest kissed my upper lip as the butter drip like PARKAY this dream is sincere //
    need to step in the right direction and tonight affection from a boy is hard to escape //
    I'm on a flight aware of a nightmare as this dream seem to take me over this boy wanna take //
    some cake, this romance got me in a trance now a chance to run away my statistics are dope //
    but unrealistic hope he wanna kneel and kiss it I said nope, my thing is a biscuit that rope //
    a boy's mind, like a rodeo show and he want me to ride his pony like GENUWINE ask girls to do //
    experience a dream in sleep, cream on my sheet oh I tried to pull my dress down HE SAID "boo //
    your breasts are brown they jest hound me make my heart pound wanna bark and hound start to sniff //
    around girl throw me a true bone something to chew on my crew gone bottoms up, Champaign uplifts" //
    he begin to desire like EARTH WIND AND FIRE "let's groove" words so wet and smooth this is a dream //
    I got brisk cream, in a HIP HOP trance which is a hot romance his plot is to bring on the steam //
    and be "dancing in the rain" like FREDISTAIR all wet in a sweaty affair while rubbing my hair //

4. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son.
    3 Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
    Manyarethey who rise up against me.
    2 Manyarethey who say of me,
    There isno help for him in God.”Selah
    3 But You, OLord,area shield for me,
    My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
    4 I cried to theLordwith my voice,
    And He heard me from His holy hill.Selah
    5 I lay down and slept;
    I awoke, for theLordsustained me.
    6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
    Who have setthemselvesagainst me all around.

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    he begin to desire like EARTH WIND AND FIRE "let's groove" words so wet and smooth this is a dream //
    I got brisk cream, in a HIP HOP trance which is a hot romance his plot is to bring on the steam //
    and be "dancing in the rain" like FREDISTAIR all wet in a sweaty affair while rubbing my hair //
    Fred wanna go to bed under linen and my head in wonder spinning a dream is the beginning of an affair //
    this style is chancy but a wild fancy, what trouble me the most is the double dose from the hot kissing //
    he's not missing my lips no way I try slip away but couldn't he wanted to suck my pudding by reminiscing //
    and smooching now my dress is up not having the best of luck, my skin brown and all but this could be //
    my downfall a renown call to be awakened I've taken some pills, he jest threw me on the bed could free //
    myself my eyes open wide CD got choking vibes plus I got smoking loving in the oven I was so hot down //
    there he wants cake and that's fine but can't make up my mind I can taste the wine he wants a brown //
    body party, galore breasts so more or less I'm chip and dips with lips and hips this boy wanna mess around //
    still laying on the bed and displaying red lips may need help with this act he step back ready to dive //
    between my thighs into my cream pies while I scream and cries and the juice multiplies I must survive //
    from a tribe of Soul Sisters the lips of my thing be plump he jump but I woke up bed was alive //
    wih juice oh he almost got some no jive excuse I was in his arms and hot thank god for the alarm //
    clock or he will still be knocking the boots and that's shocking to a cute had me in his charms //
    now the bed is soaked for as my underwear there be thunder down there juice around everywhere //
    like BIGGY that was close "like butter play toast" this clutter my day most of the time who dare //
    tell me different is this swell or magnificent?

THE END

6. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    it was mandatory that I tell you this story that dream was extreme and it made me //
    stuff I'm knowing is tender and glowing like cinders if you words become tried up like powder //
    got pride will duck towers that lead no where but to corrupt affairs upstairs like clam chowder //
    this stuff has flavor, a girl's heart is worlds apart as boys hurl dart that storm in the form //
    of love talk, I try close my ears but a rose appears every time because I'm very fine but alarm //
    about being tricked quick into bed, so here I am at the SEVEN ELEVEN on the corner of INDIAN //
    RIVER AND PROVIDENCE RD I'm boss and sweet and across the streets stand FAMILY MOTORS, BENJAMINS //
    are spent there and I've went where boys hang out, I boast about trust but most of us girls //
    have to be alert boys see a skirt here they cum to our eardrum with love talk that will swirl //
    fearsome I try not here none but some got through my panties wet as heck the last I checked //
    intensive wisdom come from an expensive system never defensive on realism boys try wreck //
    my pride their words are a bone crusher and like that song by USHER "No limit" when boy //
    go up in it, now I'm here in the SEVEN ELEVEN with thriller and vapors boys wanna toy //
    with my vanilla wafers, and stink rookies can't have my pink cookies so I duck scrubs //
    just to have luck in the clubs and drop tops and trucks I love so what up you got dubs //
    you wanna mingle in my butter and make me a single mother, very correct in every other //
    respect could clutter a deck like mates on a ship, must escape with my hips attached smother //
    your heart on pace to start the race but you jumped the gun your crunk on the one but I must //
    leave this place oh he jest squeezed her waist, HE SAID "don't leave I need your body girl trust //
    me you pie crust be delicious nothing suspicious about that", don't know rather he watch JERRY //
    SPRINGER or not but he put his very finger on the spot, so here at SEVEN ELEVEN things are merry //
    and hot, got facts every season don't know the exact reason this situation exists the devastation //
    of a kiss

7. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    well it's mandatory had to tell that story it's the glory of sex boys stand //
    in line with a plan design to land me in bed out of hand to a misled fan //
    your flow fly but I don't know why you bring kisses and say things that //
    misses the point it's like bringing sand to the beach your stats phAT //
    Maybe blind tonight but got hindsight will keep my mind right and a bat //
    got wings, my beauty bring much food and has such attitude it taste great //
    like a bowl of cornflakes from Battle Creek and rattle streets with cake //
    my body brown and boys wanna party down so I'm wearing a thin dress and I //
    win the contest, so boys stand around and plan to go down town for pot pie //
    only a hot guy can do that, Virginia Beach boys interpret my speech as a perfect //
    reach to make peace for a cake feast, love talk cum hot and maybe I should surf it //
    like ocean waves my lotion pave the way for some cozy love at a rosy club it's legit //
    my pie and HIPS HOPPING and that's eye popping, need to send me flowers and notes //
    and keep powers in your quotes I showers with soaps while my lips really promotes //
    love in a Range Rove listening to a tune strange kissing going over the moon //
    skin brown no doubt he's trying to pound it out can walk around and until noon //
    I'm jest a boo on the scene with some true cream is no new scheme then grab a broom //
    and sweep the mind boys wanna go deep sometime a steamy squeeze I'm extremely pleased //
    with that, your flow soft why try show off your features and now a cool breeze //
    blow up under my dress having butt not enough have to strut my stuff and twerk //

8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    upping

9. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    upping