Black Poetry : HE SAID: Got a bundle of proof but stumble over the truth and got up like // nothing happen, history

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID:

Got a bundle of proof but stumble over the truth and got up like //
nothing happen, history be kind and thing blistery on my mind hyped //
how life been excited and I intend to write it, need an ink pen and //
I can think then look being a fanatic I'm seeing static no plan //
strange time have change my mind too much and do a true //
search, I'm the thinking type you dig? And I like pigs but who //
let the dogs out? Get sweaty for a dollar ready to holler for //
a collar and a leash rather be a scholar at peace but a crowbar //
can assist in this just pry open the doors to success no jar //
for my pickles or nickels even DON RICKLES would think //
that was funny so I'm tickle fancy life is chancy so wow I wink //
my eye at luck see a girl with pie now stuck let me get my nerves up //
word up, twist the panic in the air in the midst of a romantic affair luck //
struck me down from across town and panties could get tossed around //
right now see a hot chick fine must think of a quick line wanna go down //
town right here in Virginia Beach so my sexual attitude spark right here //
at the MILLER MART on LYNNHAVEN been craving to make a mark appear //
on a girl's neck, it's intensive fury when rubber checks used to pay for expensive //
jewelry every ounce will bounce off drastic walls like basketballs very defensive //
exciting to thirst for bling but this girl tighten her purse strings so forget the money //
she's jest a wet honey so without much ado I wanna touch this boo not a dummy //
tried to get some and couldn't she simply a plum-pudding I wait to bake like //
a cake now trying to be all slick and may run into a wall of bricks being hype //
trying to ball wit this chick so I'm in the state of growing up now I would //
be flowing corrupt knowing my luck will run out, but wild and good like childhood //
my facts great above the rim and I'm ready to activate them so my style should //
attract girls or raise a protest these days I flow best but know less about chicks //
the world is sentimental and this girl is oriental nice like rice and metal chopsticks //
a hot chick, with red lips my head flips around like mud flaps hope my love traps //
her a disaster how rhymes spark and master the fine art on politics boys raps //
to quality chicks may need some hot tamales quick this girl's body is burning //
up, she got spicy butters and like the ISLEY BROTHERS whose “that Lady” turning //
the corner on the VIRGINIA BEACH STRIP jest a tender peach with hips and lips //
and my agenda is in scripts so yeah got a rap plan like the GAP BAND got whips //
that “Burn Rubber” with the top dropped but let me see what this hun is about //
my style is wild but maybe falling out of flavor with folks while balling with stout //
behavior and quotes of a thug, come with bolder thrills that's wet because I'm not //
over the hill yet , see chick with yellow skin that's mellow for men so she be hot //
now I'm in a Virginia Beach town with stats can't frown on that these cats should //
tilt their hats see a girl with milk and phat Oriental and sentimental that's all good //
must rap to this chick need a kiss quick along with other stuff and her butter will //
be enough but is my game ill and up to snuff? is the question, but I mean she's still //
KOREAN queen and I'm ready to spill the beans so here we go

“LOOK BOO love your eyes got mellow vibes on cd so jump in my ride quick //
wanna see them yellow thighs, wearing wet perfume lets go to my room a chick //
like you deserve more I let my words soar in the form of love talk, I'm in a groove //
strange ready to smooth and arrange steps my life ready to accept a wife won't lose //
your good sweetness that could be a weakness so I wouldn't sweep this under a rug //
so boo I got a sparkling drop in the parking lot for me and you I hear thunder and love //
aw girl you fine and flirting and it's time for curtains I'm the kind hurting for some //
you live to strut but and should give it up you know how we do, boo your cake is soft //
and I will take my shoes off before I enter for dinner that's oriental custom toss //
panties on the headboard, now we at the MILLER MART and you an oriental cutie //
and it's my essential duty in Virginia Beach is to take you home I think you fine //
we can drink wine, my career is abandon only here at random folks asinine //
but still there's hope for wine and girl you have a dope mind so are you PHILIPINE? //
'nope, how about CHINESE “nope I'm KOREAN” ok boo I'm out to thrill a queen //
dang girl you prevail with hips and lips like the sails on ships boo your love seem //
to blow with the wind, boo your code is nice like your mode of life and I have //
a load of rice in the trunk of my car we can go dance to the funk at the bar grab //
a Champaign bubbly get our **** aim ugly for the bed, my feelings and passions //
are revealing things can get rocky with some Saki, makaly or Seoul ju, sea rations //
eating out of mess gear and girl your breasts sincere it best we leave here my car //
awaits your cake, pantie lace all green and like a baseball team boo I'm out in far //
right field with this and tonight a real kiss can set it off because you thing so wet //
and soft I'll get to toss panties in the air” “ok my thing itch no doubt but hey let //
you pitch a shut out this party legit but nobody gits a hit so survive wet but who gets //
to drive my Corvette? you really trying to get some for real” “ I feast bold and cease //
to control my emotion for a KOREAN CHICK simply be like KIMCHEE increase //
the rice I stand abashed need to plan fast wanna hold her hand and smash it at least //
hold off until bedtime and have some red wine don't deal with deadlines a fleece //
from a lamb turn into a coat boo your menu is dope, my bling glow ready to swing //
low like Tarzan and GEICO pick up a chick quick and yell in her ears and cling //
to her waist yeah me TARZAN YOU JANE a true dame for my tree house bring //
that “Jungle Boogie” like KOOL AND THE GANG” so I'm here doing my thing //
girl you KOREAN and you have extreme cream and the GREEN CLEAN carwash //
next door this is complex galore using text swore to explain all of this oh gosh //
SHE SAID things strange in here may have to change gears to drive and survive //
a love talk onslaught, life is a complex machine with sex and cream in my archive //
it's a quicker observation to a particular occupation you have the right status plus //
night apparatus such as bed with headboard can reach failure on a beach of lust //
with this type of paraphernalia I think you wanna be smashing stages using fashion //
pages from magazine keep your dew rag clean doe like campers this is sea ration //
a KOREAN GIRL in an affair must prepare and adjust boys come with fast talk //
i got class in my walk because i throw butt make a boy do-nut melt then they caught //
yelling for help and dwelling on my door step I'm an oriental peach I've fought //
regimental in VIRGINIA BEACH not to give it up, you want your luck to soar //
because your hormones in an uproar wanna kiss my red lips here in the store //
yes i have butter today and to put it another way you ready to utter and say I love //
you boo but I'm not listening that's when the hot kissing start right off the oven //
comes to boys my plot simply is hot KIMCHEE eating crazy cabbage and loving //
a baby after marriage being a lady savage learning TAE KWONDO but boys always //
cum with the love talk and like LUCY LU I have a juicy crew of duck techniques plays //
a roll in my life I'm a target yo and like MARGRET CHO this is funny get kiss here cums //
the honey and BEES everywhere you give me that very stare and that tell me you want some //
KOREAN GIRLS from South Korea no doubt here and boys be trying to get some and be rapping //
hard so i rearranged a part of my cake maybe a strange remark to make strong things start to happen //
I WAS AT another MILLER MART a KOREAN CHICK being quick to spot a trick because boys //
will get a hot chick trapped sitting in their lap and can't escape they paint a fake picture that toys //
with a girl's mind especially if she twirl some fine butt his way, what can a girl say they enjoys //
this, he has a drop in the parking lot grazing in the grass my thing got hot amazingly fast, oh //
he really wanted some bad, well I'm on a silly path must stop got ability in math and music no //
way today sex is on my menu cancel that, but my oriental yellow thing is so hot can't go //
anywhere plenty juice down there must be aware I'm wet and soft and one kiss can set it off //
getting school somehow gonna have to cool it now like the NEW EDITION this is true boss //
friction a cost to tradition to a KOREAN GIRL in a cream world but no can do gonna cost //
me a boyfriend, he told me I was jest and Asian baby girl in a blazing crazy world of boys //
trying to get some it's a fun day and now they play "mr Groove" by ONE WAY it employs //
rhythm is "in my system" song by "THE SYSTEM" you have a savage plan and like //
the AVERAGE WHITE BAND you wanna "cut my rice cake so I stand all hyped //
up, just because my butt nice he wanna cut a slice of my rice cake while on a spice //
date for Christ sake I had to stop him plus he wanted to swap rims on the drop top no advice //
better ask somebody, I flirt so witty that's the work of a committee of hormones left alone //
to rise up but my pies be stuck in bed, well I better leave got something clever up your sleeve //
I strut twist rump and have fun but may have jumped the gun on this one now stuck and somehow //
my club luck got me hugged up with this boy he jest kissed my lips right there oh wow //
right here in front of the Virginia Beach MILLER MART, a KOREAN GIRL go through //
a lot of true hot love talk then boys wanna hug and walk then get a little tongue on top //
of that plus i wear flip flops when at home listening to HIP HOP so I sing and skip a lot //
oh my thing is wet with sweat I regret sayin no doe “ well you talk fly but like //
SYBIL best to “Walk on By” you try get my real wet cake yeah a cup of hype //
love” boo don't abate my pride let me give you a great ride we take a glide //
to my crib, one kiss can produce the juice that exist to reminisce can't hide //
love it'll get your thighs rube licked and love quick to the club we'll go collide //
with drinks I bet the wet insides of your thing is pink pies let me wink my eyes //
we can eat some chajong myon with black gravy this is whack and crazy your thighs //
will be open thrilled and coping with love choking on a mug of beer there's love up //
in here, at this Virginia Beach MILLER MART so boo you got body, pizazz and butt //
nice how was the party last night?” “well a good time was had boys came with hood //
lines mad, my ears got bang couldn't hear a thang,sincere Ebonics slang hard like wood //
everything raw and groovy we went saw a movie, then this boy wanted to get between //
my thighs where the cream pies lies oh he jest tries to hard them lies scars a queens //
memory this and a kiss was a nice scene then went had ice cream but his wish //
was to have my dish he jest kiss my yellow red lips right there in the store my brisk //
banana split had his bandana lit up like a Christmas tree, and I was on his love list //
he jest took me to his car my yellow thighs were wet that's how pies get then he said //
boo lets head to the bed, oh my lemon pie was so hot down there and yellow red //
lips perked like coffee have cake galore couldn't take anymore he was cumming with //
the tonguing a KOREAN GIRL go through a lot, boys be out for kisses rumbling swift //
through love words, I've been in trouble but it begin to double when he mess around and lift //
my min-skirt they jest go crazy trying to get some, one boy got so much of my tongue down //
his throat he almost choked I was so wanting to end this that begin with a kiss and this ice cream //
won't cool off the steam it gonna melt and he wanna help by getting some I dreamed //
about this oh gosh he told me I was true and fine that blew my mind almost screamed
but took a chill pill and was calm I barely escaped with cake I slam the door and left that was close //
he almost got it, and my panties get so wet from time to time thought I saw a ghost //
up under my dress but not my thing was just hot a lot what's a girl to do? My body roast //

THE END:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back