Black Poetry : HE SAID: folks come with quotes dumb legal in America a evil character can't touch my // Skills go

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID:

folks come with quotes dumb legal in America a evil character can't touch my //
Skills got tremendous strength on a continuous length really try clutch some pie //
no such thing as bad rappers got mad chapters to tell everybody oh well at this party ready to feast some soup in a three piece suit, this club atmosphere is a raw world saw a girl my heart in love and like a spark plug I'm fired up and desired luck but maybe required to duck this affair right here the night appear dark I want a sincere part of her, this girl got mad breasts so this not a bad guess by no mean and her body flow cream and my emotions grow extreme as the DJ rock the mic I'm in shock tonight, oh her hips fine as I sip wine try control my emotions they like bold ocean try drown me in town I be lost mess around and toss some words in a girl's ear, this is Virginia Beach I arrived on time and came with jive lines smooth and true ready to move into view, become a winner of cake need a dinner plate now this girl's butt fine like a cup of wine I duck sometime but not this one wanna kiss and have fun, I prefer it occur that cake and lace will take place, oh I bet she let tongue get hung in her boyfriend mouth while they enjoy gin at the house, I bet she jest wear a gown around and he hound to pound her cake, her breasts out and success about to come to him, I bet she's so wet and hot down there juice around everywhere but who care it's a truth or dare there's proof he wanna share his love with her, it slay my heart not being able to play the part of her canny lover even DANNY GLOVER knows this is the color purple and her butter got me going in circles and knowing URKLE I feel like a MOVIE STAR AT A GROOVY BAR, her pie crust sweet and I must speak "LOOK BOO by chance let me try romance and kiss your lips I got a crisp whip outside and no doubt ride on twenty two's with plenty to do and any crew get blinded by my rims, you dame boss and divine and I think I came across fine we can toss up some wine out the attic no doubt static I've about had it with whack dates need to track some new cake I see breast and like B.T. EXPRESS "This House is smoking" drop it quick like BRICK this is "Disco Dazz" and like SLAVE I'm brave ready to "slide" in my ride, buy flowers to reach and use the powers of speech, hoarse but able to speak set the table to eat and girl like a bagel you sweet, so get in the bed you got wet bread so let me spread your cheese “NAW PLAYER I know I’m sweet but little rage in the middle of my page buy me a rose and I’m shook or I’m gonna close the book on this affair don’t waste my time just // because my lace is fine like a taste of wine not talking MAD DOG either, but trust //
Me it’s Boone Farm, got cake absurd words must be straight not curved pie crust //
In your hot mouth could rock the house, I really think you want some out of lust //
For my body, I’m ready to depart but afraid you may start a parade in that car //
You’re a lover buying bling to discover trying things to snatch a chick so far //
It hasn’t work, like grass you want all type of fast growth and some high class //
Toast for breakfast and a legit pledge for grits and eggs, a brisk warning trash //
In the morning can change a day in a strange way, oops! You really want some //
Doe, Virginia Beach chicks must reach quick conclusion without confusion, dumb //
To anticipate a twisted fate may lie ahead plus a boy will have your pie in bed //
You wanna try spread my thighs using misled lies your words a hot spree, said //
To be, boys be clever in search but “Never too Much” like LUTHER VANDROSS //
Stay on the computer with plan boss well i guess they wanna jest hand toss //
Some panties, this be large like DEBARGE you wanna “Stay With Me” right? //
Ok you’re rapping fly but yesterday I happened by another store butter galore //
Smother the shore of Virginia Beach and boys here to toy around it appear more //
Than usual like a plan musical a rehearsal may take place for cake and lace //
You come with strong lines that’ll make the world spin oh so you on the pace //
To make me a long time girlfriend my comb designed to curl my hair on the end //
I think you wanna have fun with my breast marry become one flesh that’ll win //
You a kiss for sure, wanna a kiss this summer in a brisk Hummer call me at this //
Number, feel smoke on my trail and every eel hopes to be a whale so at risk //
I’m on the boys phat list of things to do and they cling to love talk hey awight //
Have to playwright, these Virginia Beach boys wanna make peace in the middle //
Of a cake feast with a great release of kisses that never misses a girl’s lips little //
Do they know it amaze and excite how a love talk phrase highlight and fiddle //
With a girl’s hormones and pearls alone won’t satisfy her ambition so I guess //
A kiss or two saying baby boo I miss you could score a lot, really a boy will jest //
Boys want some but what became of love it’s jest game in the club and boys //
Want a dame to hug so I duck my head don’t want to get stuck in bed that toys //
With my brain,head spinning thinking about bed linen,lips red in the beginning //
But you’ve kissed off the lip gloss now my mind flip lost in the eighth inning //
My dome spun it could be a homerun for a boy, well anyway at another store //
And the butter pour as i utter more this boy walks up head fill with rap adore //
His body but before the party he must seduce the juice in my thing and explore //
My mind as he soar with love lines and a phat trend but at the end of everything //
Your very bling not enough to get my hot stuff, but certain words can sting //
Like ants and sometime I wear tight pants bust the stitches like ABERCRUMBIE //
AND FITCHES,these are britches for girls, HE SAID “LOOK BOO any dummy //
Would try trick a chick quick and “lick up and down” like SILK to git grade //
A milk that persuade me today to tilt my hat hey girl you’re built and made //
To be loved, look I’m able to kiss but how should I label this? Maybe a crazy romance with a gravy chance for sex I don’t know maybe this won’t grow as the paraphernalia of a failure geez's, look I feast on the vapor grab a piece of paper and write a love letter, boo I don’t live in the slums so you should give me some then i can say yum yum like RED ROBIN oh my head throbbing from soup dishes but have hoop wishes of playing basketball like LEBRON and STELPH slam dunk on a **** punk when i jump above the rim, girl you’re a Kenya Peach from Virginia beach i wanna bite into and rewrite the menu on love talk, dispatch lyrical then attach materials to weigh them down so boo stay around because you have the weight of cake like Betty Crocker your breasts be the recipe for them brownies so I’m gonna put on a firm robe then turn on the stove cook some cupcakes your butt in great can I touch it boo if you don’t mind I want to wine and dine with two thumbs up only crumbs for the corrupt for the dumb don’t try buck the system wait your turn please have to earn them slices she won't toss her panties up for grabs, but duck the vocab in love talk, body begin to fry time to identify the instructions and details but never corruption to females these productions nail sex to the wall and it’s complex yall, so boo we can go home you can put on a see through and it jest me and you, HIP HOP is a tremendous culture and like walls a continuous structure that’ll never fall and be forever tall must be clever yall it’s strenuous Wording, so boo you home alert behind stone work have shown mini-skirts worth a lot so your twerks are hot right there in Virginia Beach and you brown downtown wanna do a tongue visit I’m sprung explicit so girl can we make this happen first it’s the kiss then the rapping, “NAW PLAYER I need complex help to except this kiss awaits me my cake maybe in trouble big time double the wig shine on my hair piece this affair won’t cease, I think you wanna go between my thighs and hit the cream pies while the steam flies and will tell extreme lies to do so and like ROBINSON CRUSOE you’re lost on an island dude, you wanna begin small then install a wall of love to be done all at the club while the DJ play classic hit that’s drastic a bit but could be a JURASSIC PARK hit with dinosaurs included at some point, so we in Virginia Beach and you try reach pie with a speech so like a leech you wanna stick to me and chick could be touchy when it comes to that right off the bat, I’m in shock oh cahoots you wanna knock the boots oh shoots the cutest don’ t have a chance of escape it’s jest romance and cake, i can’t even think right now, Thoughts are piling up

bat, I’m in shock oh cahoots you wanna knock the boots oh shoots the cutest don’ t have a chance of escape it’s jest romance and cake, I can’t even think right now,
Thoughts are piling up, but of course I can always go to the bar meet a hot shot and play thot end up in a drop top listening to beats while a boy is kissing feet begging like crazy and that may happen tonight if you rapping right I go to a community and no opportunity so I’m walled in, called my boyfriend to come get me and like a jet ski he’s wide open coming here, anyway this is my play day what can i say? HE SAY boo I want a kiss don’t resist I can’t miss your red lips it’s twelve o'clock and well it’s hot like your body, wanna weather the storm, so hop in my ride and stop the jive”, “SHE SAY your aggression cause me to cease have to pause and at least think a little my thing pink and brittle you on the brink to fiddle with it your flow blow up my thing’s a doughnut and like a tow truck boys try to hook up it took luck to escape they wear dew rags in hummers and want my tag number wanting to take snapshots of my vehicle and they raps slop jest nickels to be tossed across the road I don't listen but they want to be kissing, so in your twisty dream you see KRISPY KREME and that’s risky for a queen, you wanna rub my butt softly and sip a cup of coffee and twist my luck lofty, when it comes to clubs if you are sure to stop in gonna need pure HIP HOP to win a chick quick, your plan is settle like sand and pebbles on the beach and you must have a strong speech, OH these boys are sweet making noise from the street, wow I stay on the phone but on my way home something may happen you probably gonna try get some from this wet one, ok you jest flow well I’m down take me to the best hotel in town, I’m wet you know so let’s go, this is phat and major to that behavior called hoodwink I could think of other things but now the butter cling to my panties and may ruin them from the rinse out standpoint you plan to anoint my body with kisses well we reached the car and on the beach so far stuff going well, got class and luck but can’t pass the buck this is my fault one kiss caught me in the wrong mood it was strong food for my hormones so here I am here in this car and it’s been a kiss bazaar, oh gosh he want to smash My pie his whole plan flashed before my eye so fast i try to escape but oh yes he want cake, so whenever I can must come up with a clever plan of escape this is an endeavor when a boy or man want cake hope he don’t break my heart apart going to another chick one thing for sure he wants butter quick, pause for days the wrong boys cause delays these boy toys have flaws that plays on a girl’s mind, now I’m stuck in this boy’s ride and surprise about my thighs being open and pies seeing them smoking, choking on the vapors hoping for papers in the form of tissues alarming but can’t squeeze the CHARMIN oh he jest kissed my lips in his brisk whip it seems the seat went back and the horn blew” “girl let me warn you I usually break the seat if a girl’s cake is sweet, SHE SAID “wow so other words if my butter served you gonna go crazy on it?” “boo your thighs so sweaty and pies so ready should give me a slice because I live nice at my crib got dice to roll like Las Vegas, ready to take a healthy chill and like STEPHANIE MILLS “you’re puttin a Rush on Me" jest hush and see my point, you wanna take cake before it bake, I’m hot and fine but you may have to drop a line to let me know if your wet flow can convince me now he got my tongue now sprung and hung of phonics and EBONICS he rub my thighs wanna grub on my pies I try to leave but he wants pie to squeeze these Virginia Beach boys are something else, my breasts renown and guess what i pulled my dress down he jest started to beg right there in the parking lot, its good these days I guess a boy could always try get some from a wet honeybun, he’s a hot dude but I’m not in the mood, oh gosh I’m getting brain wash a dame squashed in a car wanna kiss and be brave but can’t misbehave in a parked car can spark a bizarre ending, my thighs stays sweaty and pies always ready and the lies steady hit my ears like legit spears thrown and this boy has sincere shown he want some cake my breasts are built deft they impress because some milk left and boys try get
Some sucks it’s dumb not to duck so hold up with the kissing, he didn’t listen he jest got my tongue in a sprung moment CD sung about love here in Virginia Beach, inside the car zone in a ride far from home a boy is known to get some And let none escape we talking cake, pie crust getting squeezed and I must leave trust me girls a tease can make a boy go nuts, what up with that? So under siege Are my panties, think you wanna listen to HIP HOP and then lip lock at the tiptop of the

Are my panties, think you wanna listen to HIP HOP and then lip lock at the tiptop of the song, I’m hot and witty not a drop of pity and HIP HOP is a committee of glad rappers with mad chapters to put out there, so we in the car and you wanna play up in here I really have to stay clear of hot kisses and stop wishing for it to happen some true rapping could set it off my thing already wet and soft, thighs gap and pies zap with juice like preserved peaches served on beaches in a jar, strut //
butt in a nice skirt and it’s a LIFE ALERT boys be falling in love and can’t get up but I let my luck fall through the cracks it’s all an act to escape this here, no doubt tonight your intentions are out of sight should be about to write a love letter
A dumb fella needs and umbrella because it rain in his brain can’t complain //
About a dame wet like me and yet he be lying and trying to all out tame //
My panties by jest kissing my lips and missing scripts in his love letters //
Stupidity fall in drops and leave small spots some boys ball a lot and never //
Score with me have to adore what i see and that alone is a big endeavor //
True and proud and going through clouds like airplanes on crack and become //
Afraid fast and like a blade of grass get stepped on and need fertilizer and some //
Weed and feed to proceed into this tricky world and quickly a girl can get had //
You wanna be a winner of cake jest to use the dinner plate to eat my sweet mad //
Slices not a crumb for a dumb, thing fill with heat and still sweet and build //
A boy street hormones to a crazy level, not stale jest a hot female with thrill //
Prevail to chill on VIRGINIA BEACH, this boy is flying high and lying for pie //
Crying to try a piece out of the blue and run about to do a good deed high //
Off love whispering soft at the club eating a boss sub at the bar but snubbed in a car with boy about to make a move get cake and improve his game and i guess he can cruise to fame after that, but guess what I’m bless with butt but whoa not gonna pull my dress up, my pledge strong and he may beg long, on edge listening to song could be kissing all the way home the way things going right now, squeezing my waist pleasing to taste gonna be leaving this place, try keep real and get sweet deal but under the sheets you will reveal sex, so we need to cruise and ride choose and decide which place now down there itch my lace lets face it “there’s no me without you” like the MANHATTANS, checking out the dash yo and like CASH FLOW “Mine all Mine” so far pride is swell hope the car ride well you want pie today and by the way i thought we were gonna cruise I wanna a smooth ending but i lose depending on what is to take place will it be cake and lace must escape this chase oh he jest kissed off my lipgloss because my hips are boss, you have theme and quotes and your words seem to float among the waters like battleships, rattled scripts hit my eardrum it’s clear my dear you want some pie if you want my pink cookie you can’t think rookie we off the road and you came with a soft load of kisses made my hormones explode in my wishes car doors closed a boy could soar with a rose because that’s flower power oh well I manage to escape he wanted to do damage to my cake wow that was too close for comfort

Write rhymes of a specified kind but had to hide behind a tree //
Somebody threw a rock a surprising event recognizing rent for me //
Maybe overdue and the slumlord has a crazy crew my neck on //
A chopping block with skill extreme but under a guillotine strong //
With the rhetoric need a wet chick to bale me out a queen on the throne //

Took a major dive now business behavior is barely alive but who cares //
Companies make billions give a break to civilians but wow now aware //
Cough and sneeze can’t be soft with these take benadryl and begin //
To chill automakers corrupt with hot salaries and so no way I can’t win //
I’m stuck with allergies so yall write some mean text and pass the kleenex //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back