Black Poetry : HE SAID: amazed wear a tight dew rag not ready to raise the white flag or throw // rocks so I flow

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID:
amazed wear a tight dew rag not ready to raise the white flag or throw //
rocks so I flow a lot go drop a verse, show skills, a alien to the tribe prevailing in scribe sincere luck and friction led to clear cut ambition now rap rude with aptitude talk crap and elude haters and wannabes gonna see what's on their mind, it sound deft how I found myself on the tip top of BLACK HIPHOP here in VIRGINIA BEACH to make an impression to want cake show aggression see a black chick wit sweaty black thighs and I'm ready to stack pies she's got flavor and behavior and that's major in finding a girlfriend that'll make my world spin, when doing bitter rapping consider what happens can get thrown to the wolves in a heartbeat because it be part street, my hormones rose quick exposed to this chick when at home it's been shown that girlfriends roam in a gown and panties, now write a lot handkerchief in a tight knot a club is my night spot, must have fun with boo can't undo my hormones because romance a habit pants made of fabrics advance notes in my tablet about to change into love talk, try hope and tie a rope around love stay dope and renown in the club, stretch my brain and sketch a dame in my mind, flow fact and no slack this is hot juice and it's not loose wear raw bling with a drawstring pulled tight, "SO LOOK BOO your pie hot and I try not add inferior words need junk with mad superior verbs being absurd not the way to go, you got softy breast and legal like the lofty nest of an eagle I'm about to fly away and get pie today go to Walmart protect the coupon and reflect upon saving money while craving for a honey black and fine with sweaty dark thighs my imaginary darts flies to a part of your pie boo your thing is a target wear bling and wait on the carpet, I see your breasts are true and your dress is blue let me express my view don' t know the best thing to do I guess cling to you can I sing a new song boo?
the need for behavior is complex plead in favor of sex girl this is major what's next? on a societal course and convince love talk is a vital force and strength and that make sense need cake out of suspense, concerned with beauty got a firm booty that's aesthetic pleasure an energetic treasure in bed, you having breast as a winner you dressed for dinner we at the BURGER KING boo, in VIRGINIA BEACH INDIAN RIVER ROAD goes in front, here sincerely thinking while thoughts merely tinkering at the edge of a wider complex issue a sex militia on display let jest kiss and say goodbye like the MANHATTANS, on the verge of HIP HOP with words that rip shop and girl your lips are hot you need flip flops and a gown so I can mess around, no doubt flirt around on the outskirts of town

you need flip flops and a gown so I can mess around, no doubt flirt around on the outskirts of town, so lets pause girl your panties on alert because you flirt, I wear bling when rapping that's jest a thing that happens, spend my summer in a hummer begin with your cell number, I'm a dodger of suspense which equal a larger sequence you my main menu boo then your hips came into view don't know what to do right now, can't duck this mess wanna suck your breasts then take you to a particular place and go for quicker lace drop top wheels await ready to deal with cake, boo your pie right in my eyesight can't look the other way shook need butter today this stuff able to be spoken while at the dinner table joking eating pig feet let BIG SPEAK "If you don't know now you know" an old fashion affair with bold passion in the air this whole episode could be a cold road to a pothole that's not told on TV, so boo come roll with me to a party legit your body lit SHE SAID: NAW PLAYER I forever thirst for better or worse you have a clever burst of talks best grab my purse and walk, came to BURGER KING to order fries but I think you came to slaughter pies, BANK OF AMERICA to the right, flirty and freaking on a dirty weekend too wordy when speaking so gonna be brief with this one brief kiss can spark a lot a fiery particle could up a inquiry article in the newspaper I'm mellow chick with code and like DOROTHY follow the yellow brick road need to talk to DIANNA ROSS the power of love is like a flower bud red blooms in a bedroom eat a bananas while you in streets wearing bandanas singing OLD SUZIANNA don't cry for me I got pie you wanna see and it's gonna be fresh with breasts, I'm truly a chick newly picked like fruits a chick and cute boys lick can't dispute that they salute remove hat, so teach me how to Dougie with this lip lovely and crisp my thing brittle a little you wanna work the middle, now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH, have sleazy breasts and you want easy access for suck purposes I duck circuses and still end up at RINGLING AND BARNUM, to flirt so revealing and that work on the feelings of boys emotions stirred and lotions preferred on my black thighs boys wanna snack the pies, you wanna go crazy and wet it but maybe I'll regret it but I hope not you wanna stroke it on the spot, this stuff an infidel stopper but I smell a WHOPPER and a coke and that's proper and dope for my taste buds don't give my lace to scrubs wanna grip my waist hug and squeeze, I know I got a nice flirt most these boys on LIFE ALERT they falling in love and can't get up, telling the truth or not where's the roof on your drop top? wanna do a deep search but keep in touch just in case I got some lace to give up, sex aggression is an expression that mingles love with hug and not a single club can doubt this end up in a boy's car about to kiss wow what route is this on the shoulder of the road, bolder about to explode the sex code on the money and you want a load of honey on the backseat while listening and kissing to a whack beat, BLACK SOUL SISTAS go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH a black queen with lace but this seem out of place like antique clocks know I'm sweet and hot never walked the street a lot but boys keep me hot because my plan ain't a can of paint but some lip gloss is colorful enough, juice and wine produce signs of a party tonight and my body is right for the amazing occasion so some persuasion is being used on me for real crave to be flirting today and behave a certain way
I be in the park cute you wore a dark suit bought a bunch of flowers ready to have lunch in towers, sweet and convinced don't have to compete against other girls my butter swirls like whip cream wanna kiss the lips of this queen, love is a team sport need extreme support want my cream on the court so you can slam-dunk my panties, my sweet quote keep my boat afloat, write got beliefs words bright but brief like a flash of light got class tonight, chicks feast in the hood like a thick piece of wood love is used for construction of affair, oh cool air blow up under my skirt it's a thunder alert, fantastic status is like gymnastic apparatus stunts and tumbling in front grumbling I walk a narrow path and use bow and arrow math like CUPID, I shoot you duck a cute with butt, want cake go fetch some wine over a great stretch of time my body have grown hotter my mind triggers a flow and figures show that blackness and exactness along with being an actress could reach far on a good beach with a car,

wanna lift my dress and catch a whiff of my fresh
lemon perfume then I'll be doomed in the room best
i pull my dress down need flowers and spices while
love power slices my heart, where to start jest smile
my breasts renown softly and like fresh ground coffee
they have fragrance and perk when I twerk back off me
I'm in an ill affair and love fill the air like smoke
so bow wow a dog locate the bait by smell no joke
in the car you be parking but so far barking up
the wrong tree sing a song for me starting my luck
having negotiations on locations like WALMART all
these smart boys go for the gusto and must flow tall
love in my eardrum in the club I hear none but it appear
some got through because my panties wet as heck my dear
life is great and like a slice of cake it could be sweet
and a boy should eat, some girls would greet this it's street
this is digital and bold playing a pivotal role in a love
affair can't hug despair wanna rub my hair and then hug
I REMEMBER a boy try in December to get some at the club
gave me a phat hug and kissed my red lips my head trips
mini-skirt almost up in smoke like CHEECH AND CHUNG flips
my brain speech among the best to get up under my dress
I was impress a boy could do that, would new stats test
me? I think not my breasts nipple out Wild Wild west
like WILL SMITH don't know what to say and my dress
is pulled down, its sweet luck and cake I keep up-to-date
the streets buck my fate

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back