Black People : he prayed away the gay….

Stop frontin Kem. You pose so much, you oughta consider a career in modeling. I think you know as much about Chemistry as you do about Kemet.. (Kemet's try). And just repeating what your job is/was does not make your point. I been here 3 years and I haven't seen you once post any insight related to science.. just some links.. and other folks words. You need to change your name to match your avatar.. something like "CableMan".

Well, now you don't get paid for thinking. I have repeated what my degrees were in. So, you and that other guy continue to say 2+2=6.

Maybe you need new glasses

Well, now you don't get paid for thinking. I have repeated what my degrees were in. So, you and that other guy continue to say 2+2=6.

Maybe you need new glasses

My vision is 20/20.. which is why I can see you through all the BS you throw down in the path between yourself and anyone that asks you for the substance to match your pose. just stop frontin Kem.. be who you are.

My vision is 20/20.. which is why I can see you through all the BS you throw down in the path between yourself and anyone that asks you for the substance to match your pose. just stop frontin Kem.. be who you are.

:bs:

Quit hatin. On both sites, I have always been who I am. I haven't changed from here to there and back. You know this. You've seen it. That trip to Dumbville you're taking is funny

:bs:

Quit hatin. On both sites, I have always been who I am. I haven't changed from here to there and back. You know this. You've seen it. That trip to Dumbville you're taking is funny

you right Kem.. I forgot about the other site.. so yeah.. I'm a 5 year witness to your bulllshittery.
And in that 5 years, these have been your top 3 topics:

1. The choices black women make.. aka.. the mookie dialogue..
2. Television Programming.
3. Evasive maneuvering.. aka.. sidestepology.. aka.. how to bullsh## your way out of conversational corners.

you right Kem.. I forgot about the other site.. so yeah.. I'm a 5 year witness to your bulllshittery.
And in that 5 years, these have been your top 3 topics:

1. The choices black women make.. aka.. the mookie dialogue..
2. Television Programming.
3. Evasive maneuvering.. aka.. sidestepology.. aka.. how to bullsh## your way out of conversational corners.
:10500: no growth?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back