Black Relationships : He Often Beats Her, Apologies, Claiming He Loves Her!

Somebody help me make:what: sense of this? The Dude frequently beats :argue: her [his spouse, girlfriend, etc.] and apologies after by claiming to:console: love her. And this:facepalm: type of emotional, and physical abuse usually continues, etc. :wow:What's really going on here?

Peace and Blessings,

I have no first hand experience with such.

You may want to ask those specifically involved in these type of encounters.

Do you know anyone personally involved, that can give you first hand data?

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings,

I have no first hand experience with such.

You may want to ask those specifically involved in these type of encounters.

Do you know anyone personally involved, that can give you first hand data?

Destee
Of course I have, and others have as well. Or they knew someone that may have experienced such violent male behavior, etc. During the course of one's life, many often have witnessed many things, much of which they wouldn't want to be involved with. It is what it is...

Of course I have, and others have as well. Or they knew someone that may have experienced such violent male behavior, etc. During the course of one's life, many often have witnessed many things, much of which they wouldn't want to be involved with. It is what it is...

What do they say when you ask them these questions?

Destee

Somebody help me make:what: sense of this? The Dude frequently beats :argue: her [his spouse, girlfriend, etc.] and apologies after by claiming to:console: love her. And this:facepalm: type of emotional, and physical abuse usually continues, etc. :wow:What's really going on here?
Basically, he mind raped her…made her feel that only she is unloveable by any other than him. That she can’t get by without him. That she is the crazy one (and she is for staying) and no one but him will love her. Financially, she will not be able to live on her own without him… 26 years I did this. One day, he came close to killing me. That day, I was more than what HE SAID. Twelve years later now, I have a nice car, a big beautiful house and I did it all myself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back