He finks im a psycho

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Feb 9, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    coz its valentines day and all soon. i send this boy a letter a love letter as a joke to see how he'd react etc and then my friend found out it was me somehow and told every1 it was me and he obviously knows now andi feel so stupid i dnt like him and the message seemed a bit stalkerish & i definetly aint a stalker..and i really dont wana go skool 2moro bcoz of it..........What should i say to let it go away?? i want every1 to forget abt it coz i dnt like him like that and i was so dumb for even writing it

2. BLKWriter

BLKWriter Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    AWWWwWww Puppy like

This is like hitting a boy and then running away. You don't play with people you don't like.

In grown folks speak. You have feelings for him but you repressed them behind mishchief and disdain becuase you fear being rejected by him.

-They the same thing.

-B

3. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    gurl, just tell the truth, say it was just a joke. Tell them that you really don't like him it was something that you thought that was funny to do

4. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Okay thanks for you help. It's all sorted he said he didnt believe that i wrote it anyway, he lost it anyway and wanted me to print out another one so he could frame it--

Anyway My (ex) wanted us to have a break from our relationship so i was cool with it and thought maybe hes right etc, But then the next day i realize that it was just a nice way of him to say he wantz to break up,that was like a month 1/2 ago and since then i havent really seen him/spoken to him but now i want him back i was going to phone him 2night but then (his friends and him r on radio_ and wen i tuned into the channel and was listening i herd one of the boys say Some girls name n then said you should be recieveing a call from shawn my ex) shortly sooo it kinda made me fink maybe not coz he might have a g/f & i dont want to embarrass myself, im very sure thats what i heard but i could be wrong anyway what do y'all think i should do

5. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18

two words...

find better...

get my drift? :garbage: