Black Christians : He Died Today . . . Jesus; OCTOBER 15

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
He Died Today . . . Jesus; OCTOBER 15, 33 AD

*Bible References in relation to Science

Based upon certain fields of the sciences, whether its animal science, planetary science, meteorology, the events spoken of in the Bible is set within these frames. More importantly, without the advent of the Star of Bethlehem, nothing can be confirmed with accuracy. So upon this do I based my research.

-----------------------------------------------
October 14-- in the Morning

Jesus was approached after being with his friend and taken to the High Council of the Jews and interrogated all that morning of October 14. When the rooster crowed, this marked the time at 6:00 AM and at sunrise.

Then Jesus was taken from the Jewish court to the Roman court where he was questioned by the Roman govenor, Pontius Pilate. This too, was the annual SATURNALIA FESTIVAL held after the night of the 13th, Moon Observance in the month of October. This was an ancient festival called by many other names such as 'the Samioun Festival' in Syria and etc. Since the Roman times, the actual festival has been changed a number of times. The month of OCTOBER though, is the original month of it origin.

Jesus became dubbed, 'the god Saeturn' after the crowd shouted for the release of another criminal. Jesus was then dressed and mocked before the crowd and then marched through the streets to the graveyard called Golgotha [Calvary]. This march also has many names such as 'the Triumphal March' in which the god Mercury [Quirinus] marches at the end of the parade showing that in front of him is the booty or wealth of his prey. After the march, Jesus was nailed to a cross and there were two other malefactors that were also hung that day.

October 14 @ 3:00 PM - Jesus was hung on the cross. At 6:00 PM, the number of the day changed for the Jews. It was now, October 15.

October 15 @ 6:00 PM - Jesus was still alive, hanging on the cross. At this time, a Total Solar Eclipse occurred. Unbeknownst to most of the uneducated Jews, the Romans were BAAL WORSHIPERS [Star Worshipers] and on this very ground, Golgotha, was buried SKULLS for, as Baal Worshipers, these Romans were also 'Head hunters'. Therefore, this Solar Eclipse was one reason why this human sacrifice ritual was conducted.

October 15 @ 9:00 PM - The Solar Eclipsed passed and Jesus then died.

He was taken off the Cross and laid in a tomb before Midnight. The next day was PREPARATION DAY and the Jews prepared their Flat Bread before the Sabbath. It was a High Sabbath in which both the PASSOVER WEEK and the Sabbath Day correlated. Passover begins on the 14th and ends eight days later. But the FEAST OF BREADS begins on the 15th. The Feast of Breads was a separate observance that begins the day after Passover. Fifty days from the FEAST OF BREADS [7 Weeks] would be another Convocation. This was set back in the days of Moses after the Exodus. So if the Passover began on September 14, the Feast of Breads would be on November 26. But if the Feast of Breads was on the Leap year, then the Feast of Breads was on December 6. If any 'yeast bread' [Leavened bread] was found in the house, their souls were cut off from God-the-Creator. So on Preparation Day, the Jews would have been making their unleavened bread [Flat Bread] and also, preparing to stay indoors for the whole Sabbath Day of rest.

Guards were placed at the tomb of Jesus because the Jews requested and was granted this watch. By 6:00 PM, October 16, the Jews went indoors to observe their Sabbath Day of rest.

OCTOBER 16 @ 6:00 PM - for the next 24 hours, the Jews observed Sabbath. Also, at the end on October 17 at 6:00 PM, they remained in their communities in preparation for the first day of the week.

OCTOBER 17 @ 6:00 PM - The Sabbath Day had ended. Most of the Jews remained in their communties in preparation for the first day of the week. Early that morning at DAWN, Mary goes to the tomb.

On Sunday morning, the first day of the week, Mary goes to the tomb and there was another Earthquake. . .

Following are some Bible Scriptures:

Beginning on the Morning of October 14 --

Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the **** crew. [ST MATTEW 26:74]

And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. [Mark 15:25]

And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
[ST LUKE 23: 44-5]

... laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed. And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.

Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can. So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch. [ST MATTHEW 27:60-66]

Matt.28
In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. [ST MATTHEW 28: 1-5]

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

And today is the birthday or anniversary of the GroupThink Project-Group, we started on October 14, 2008, Chevron...Peace In my sister friend.

Below was the topic of the day when GroupThink begin, Destee.com is located in Mobile, Alabama

Indian in the machine - October 14 2008 UFO over Alabama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRcQPyBn_Iw

Federation Of Light - 2,000 Mile Long Craft Will Appear on Oct 14th 2008?

Let me know what you think Chevron Dove.

And today is the birthday or anniversary of the GroupThink Project-Group, we started on October 14, 2008, Chevron...Peace In my sister friend.

Below was the topic of the day when GroupThink begin, Destee.com is located in Mobile, Alabama

Wow!!! :toast:

Bro Clyde,

I broke my ear plugs and have to get some more later on today! Can't wait to check this Blog out though!

This is awesome! I don't believe this Group Think Project is a coincidence!

Congrats!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Wow!!! :toast:

Bro Clyde,

I broke my ear plugs and have to get some more later on today! Can't wait to check this Blog out though!

This is awesome! I don't believe this Group Think Project is a coincidence!

Congrats!

Right Chevron,

That's what I've been saying all along:). And Oh, please overlook and forgive my typo in the shout out today....I typed Not...meaning Now.

Bro Clyde,

I finally got a chance to look at the link that you left for me. Although that I could not hear what was being said on that link, I looked at quite a few of the other links that correlated to the subject of the sky phenomena reports concerning October 14, 2008.

First of all, I'm still so elated that this Group Think Project began on such an incredible day!!! Wow! I just don't believe it is a coincidence!

Now in regards to the links I am really surprised and never heard about these links and I am so glad that you gave me the opportunity to see them!

In regards to Alabama being in connection with these reports, my attention is peaked because of the 'Indian' presence. Based upon my love for history and Native Americans, I've read about how this government forced a lot of the 'Indians' from the southwest back to the east in order to break their spirits and stop them from coming at the government. Many of the most hostile 'Straight hairs' from the most hostile tribes were such as 'the Apache' were forced to make the state of Alabama their home and so, it doesn't surprise me that this kind of report would be coming from them. The spirit of hostility cannot be quelshed forever if the Most High doesn't want it so.

But based upon many other factors today with regards to technology and the strategic involvement of this government, I strongly believe the best way to interpret such things as 'UFOs' and strange sky phenomena should be based upon what has already been written in prophecy long ago.

There are so many technological advancements today and even since the time of the World Wars, and there are many different kinds of objects launced from the earth from our government and other governments that are in the sky and may look strange to the average people untrained to know exactly what they [we] are looking at. In addition, some of these powerful objects such as airplanes, jets, rockets, nuclear bombs, space satellites... emit powerful gasious matter that reveal themselves in the form of cloudlike substances and even may interact with our atmosphere to make other strange occurrences. In addtion, TV technology is so advanced that images can be purposefully embellished to trick the eye into seeing something that is not true. Back this up with some fancy music and other technological feats added to videos and well, . . . many innocent minds can be led astray. So these kinds of issues must be taken into consideration when we look up at the sky.

So as for me, I still look up and, I'm sure that very soon something dramatic will happen to our sky/atmosphere, through our sky and from our sky but, I think the focus should be on a question; WHY ARE WE EXPECTING SOMETHING TO HAPPEN WHETHER IT BE ON OCTOBER 14, 2008 OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE!? I also believe that another important question should be the focus in regards to this prophecy or other prophecies unfulfilled; SHOULDN'T THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THIS KIND OF PROPHECY REVOLVE AROUND THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS ILL TREATMENT OF SUPPRESSED HUMANS!?

Powerful governments of today have spent so much money trying to benefit from knowing 'the unknown' in space and outerspace and have created masses of suppressed and poverty stricken ethnic people all over this world.
Ultimately, they spent most of their time HIDING THE REAL DATE OF JESUS CHRIST'S BIRTHDAY AND CRUCIFIXION in order to deceive the very elect and so, I believe that in these LAST DAYS before the Second Coming of Jesus, there will be many more factual interpretations and true admissions about specific Biblical dates regarding Jesus's life and etc. Some evil people have deceive their ownselves into believing that if they tell the truth even at the last minute and after deceiving so many Black people, they can now escape the horrific destruction of what they know will come. For this reason, I hope that African Americans will really look at the script and base what they [we] hear on proven scientific facts and what has already been written.

Furthermore, I believe that many 'American Indians' are spirited people like us and they are also searching for the truth and the ending of a suppressive government.

Thank you so much Bro. Clyde for enlightening me of this OCTOBER 14, 2008 prophecy. I believe we, as a people are trying to get to the truth and we are doing it by and by . . .

Peace.

P.S. I hope I can figure out how to use this 'skpe'! If I don't come into the discussion tomorrow, it will probably be because I could not figure out how to hook up my mic to the computer! :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back