Black Spirituality Religion : HE DIDNT SCARE ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Afru Shukuwr, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Something interesting happened to me last night.
    A few days ago I was visiting a date website that I had just registered with.
    Im not that busy with it so I dont get alot of personal emails from there.
    But I got one from the entity in question written in an Asian language. It was quite a big letter. I couldnt read it at all but his name was written in English.
    So who was this being that sent the letter. Well he definately knows who I am and hates my ways. It read LUCIFER.
    Anybody else ever gotten this kind of email or approach? What do you think about that? This you know I had to post. Dont mean to be spooky but good and bad entities can materialize at will. Ive heard of pranks, bugs, viruses,etc.
    But a LUCIFER letter written in Asian and it wasnt a virus. I didnt understand a word. Why that?

2. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    While reading your post, I couldnt help but notice the number of 4's and 11's on the screen. You posted at 11:31 so 11 and 4. Its now 04:56 so 4 and 11. Your rep and the fact that yours is post number 1 add up to 4 and below it is the total number of your posts 136 which adds up to 1 so again 4 and 1.

Sighs. Yes I know all about wierd.

Ok let me see if I understood this. Someone that you have never had any contact with before on this dating site sent you mail with the word Lucifer in Asian language? How did you know what it translated to? did you use Google translator?

What have you written on your profile that gives you the impression that he knows enough about you to 'hate your ways?'

What does Lucifer mean to you? Satan? Evil? or somesuch?

You remind me of someone.

Anyway, I am sure between the good folks on this forum we can figure it
    out.

A

3. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Did you understand what his letter meant? If it was in chinese, how did you read it?

4. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    No I should have explained better.

There were two letters.
    Both were in Asian except for the headings which read LUCIFER 2008 Support Group and the name of the dating site. I dont want to give the actual site name.
    But in other words this Lucifer was acting as the one from the support group for the site. Its a well known site too. A Black chat dating service.

I just responded to the email asking to send me the same letters in English. LOL

As for the numbers I love numbers too and they DEFINATELY mean something but dont lose too much sleep over it please. LOL
    I have learned to pace myself with that kind of stuff but I am interested in seeing more of your experiences with them in this situation.

5. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Oh I understand now. Do you have any keywords in your profile that would have led him to you? once we have eliminated this possibility, then we can consider the likelihood of it being an intentional message.

[email protected] Support Group. Wonder what they meet up to discuss.

Re; the numbers. I try not to get stressed but it's hard because everywhere I look, I keep seeing the numbers 2, 4, 11 and 9. . It is now 6:21 which adds up to 9 and according to the message at the screen, I last logged in at 11:45 i.e 9 and 11. Anyway, all will be revealed in due course I am sure :).

A

6. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
    It read Lucifer 2008 support group @ Black Singles Chat

But I used Black Singles Chat instead of the sites real name which was the same chat site I registered at.
    Now you see? I didnt want everybody know the name of the Black singles site.

7. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61
  8. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    The traffic to this forum has slowed down considerably so you still have time to delete the link and preserve your anonymity.

The email is indeed strange. Maybe its one of those web-bots that impersonate the Admin of familiar sites and try and get you to divulge important information. Has the person responded yet?

PS - Why would you be afraid of this? I am not saying I wouldn't be if it happened to me, I just wonder if you are a Christian is all.

:)

A

9. Afru Shukuwr

Ratings:
    +61

If they were trying to get me to divulge in important information wouldnt they have done it in English so I could understand? I think the person is being sarcastic and releasing frustration.
    They havent responded yet.
    I dont know why a person would be afraid. LOL
    I guess they might if they didnt have a good relationship with God or didnt feel protected.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Afru Shukuwr,

No, this hasn't happen to me, it is very strange but matches the times, I think it is somethng worth paying attention to until it is found out...take care brother.