Black Relationships : He didn't put his hand on my lap he put it in my lap, lol!

I don't think it was a crappy movie lol! You are saying the exact same thing my friend is saying, maybe he was just trying me out, I don't know. I have learned not to judge brothers by some of the first impressions because what I may view as inappropriate, he may not, for what ever reason. He didn't say, I will hit you up this week, like he did last time, maybe it is because of the reaction I gave. Other than this one move, he is not a bad guy, but I am sure that he got the message that I did not like it. On the first date we went to a coffehouse, listened to some spoken word, and he engaged me in a very fufilling conversation.

No, he wasn't even close to the ill na na (yes, that is what I call it), it was just the fact that it was between the legs, it kind of caught me off guard. I am not looking to get laid, if I wanted that, I could have done that a while ago, guys are easy, no disrespect, but it doesn't take much for a woman to get laid. I will however take what you said into account, I am trying to get a feel for this. I will definitely call the big bro in the morning, he is a seasoned man, to be polite.

Wait a moment--he only put his hands between your legs--but like literally between your legs--not figuratively between your legs?

Ain't that something.

It's too much too soon, IMO. But really--it's also kind of weird. I mean, I wasn't always single, but I don't remember no putting hands between legs. That's just different.

Hands between legs. Ain't that a . . ..

"Sorry Sis, Wouldn't let that happen to me though!"

Wait a moment--he only put his hands between your legs--but like literally between your legs--not figuratively between your legs?

Ain't that something.

It's too much too soon, IMO. But really--it's also kind of weird. I mean, I wasn't always single, but I don't remember no putting hands between legs. That's just different.

Hands between legs. Ain't that a . . ..

"Sorry Sis, Wouldn't let that happen to me though!"

Lol, no not figuratively, it was actually between the legs, but not close to the ill na na. I mean he wasn't caressing the thigh, but it was between both thighs. I do think it is too much to soon. I thought it was kind of weird, but I didn't want to over react.

Lol, no not figuratively, it was actually between the legs, but not close to the ill na na. I mean he wasn't caressing the thigh, but it was between both thighs. I do think it is too much to soon. I thought it was kind of weird, but I didn't want to over react.

Just be careful. In this society, men attack women.

Try to assess whether he is genuinely interested in rapunzal24.

I say. Sometimes, with a woman, you just want to kiss her. But most of the times, men kiss women before that. We're being fake. The question is--did he want to touch you--because the situation required it--or did he just touch you--because you're a woman. It's obviously the latter. That should put in your mind that this man may well be a danger to you. Let's be realistic.

Why? Because generically--men hate women in the West. Heck--women hate women. A Black man--meaning a dark-skinned man with a consciousness of African greatness/philosophy--doesn't hate women; but a man who happens to be Black does. Black women need to avoid the latter. Really.

Hotep

Peace Rapunzal24,

take it as a given that he wants the "nookie".. as you call it.. and have a direct conversation about what happened and see how he reacts. There's nothing wrong with a man wanting sex. It's biological.. but hands are not sexual organs.. and muppets movies should not be an aphrodisiac.. You might want to see if he has a muppet fetish.. that could be creepy.. or not.. depending on how you roll..

kissy.gif
lol

Just be careful. In this society, men attack women.

Try to assess whether he is genuinely interested in rapunzal24.

I say. Sometimes, with a woman, you just want to kiss her. But most of the times, men kiss women before that. We're being fake. The question is--did he want to touch you--because the situation required it--or did he just touch you--because you're a woman. It's obviously the latter. That should put in your mind that this man may well be a danger to you. Let's be realistic.

Why? Because generically--men hate women in the West. Heck--women hate women. A Black man--meaning a dark-skinned man with a consciousness of African greatness/philosophy--doesn't hate women; but a man who happens to be Black does. Black women need to avoid the latter. Really.

Hotep
I will have to disagree with you on this one, I know plenty of brothers who ain't on the black is beautiful train, but they don't hate woman. They don't hate themselves either, they are just living life, trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents. Women don't hate women, insecure women hate other women because they are lacking. You find that in every culture. I do understand what you are saying though, I will say that I don't think the brother would just take it, but you can never be too cautious. Which is why we met at the movies in a public spot, 'cause I don't know him like that. That is what makes it so weird, I haven't even kissed him on the cheek yet, it is only the second date. I am not going to over think this, but I will definitely take what you said into consideration if he gets up enough guts to call me and ask me out again. Especially since we left each other in the parking lot of the movie theater with an awkward stare, and me rushing to get in my car. I don't think he will, but if he does.....we'll see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back