Black Short Stories : He Cums Back Part 2

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by true love, Aug 28, 2003.

1. true love

true love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    "Don't scream," I heard in my ear.
    That voice was unmistakable, but it couldn't be. The thickness of it with the country accent, could only be one person, but it was no where near possible.
    He removed his hand from my mouth and I turned to see Alexander. I tried to back out of the room, but there was not enough space to open the door. He had me trapped against the wall.
    "This is just a dream," I said more to myself than to him. But he was so close I could smell him. A sweet musk mixed with soap. He'd always smelled that way.
    "Does this feel like a dream?" He asked kissing me. His lips were soft and hot, unlike when i touched them thsi afternoon while he lay in his casket.
    Then it hit me as he ran his tongue along my lips and I felt my body give way to him. He had always been built like a Mack truck with bulging muscles in his arms and thighs. I could feel the hardness between his legs pressing against my left thigh through his baggy jeans.
    "What are you doing here?" I asked enjoying much too much the tongue-lashing he was giving my neck. He always loved to suck and lick on my body like I was a cherry flavored lollipop. I loved it even more. His pink tongue gliding over my skin always felt so good.
    He let go of me finally and looked into my eyes. "I just came to get what's mine," he said plain and simple.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this was a story a part of passion

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU