Black Relationships : He Beats What He Claims To Love. But Why?

It's still happening today as it has for decades, etc. Many (Not All Black Men Remind You.) Black men are emotionally and physically:argue: beating black women , etc. While claiming to:love: love this woman he's verbally, emotionally, and physically abusing, etc. Yet, many abused black women are staying within such hellacious destructive relationships, etc. Many often end in deadly situations, etc. There are two questions here that have been asked also for decades, etc. :facepalm:Why does a man beat, demean, etc. a woman that he claims to love, etc.? And why does the:search: woman remain with this abusive man in the relationship? Any good reasoning?

:hello: @SwagII ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I don't think I've had the pleasure of speaking to you yet ... :flowers:

You present a sad topic, but one that is deserving of discussion.

It may encourage one to stop victimizing or being victim to such.

Thinking about your questions, it's probably poor self esteem / self worth / little confidence in self for all involved.

A man has to feel pretty low about his own self, to beat up on a woman, and likewise, she must feel the same to allow it.

It could be that they feel they have no options, afraid to venture out beyond the experience they know.

I've not personally experienced this, so it's not fair to act as if I know the answers ... I do not.

Maybe those who have, who escaped it, changed their behavior can share on the topic.

There may even be some caught up in it now, wishing for a place to talk it out, that will join in.

I do wish them all freedom from such a harrowing experience.

Even for the men, with Mothers and Sisters and such, it has to kill a part of their own self / soul.

I remember promising my GrandMother years ago, because women in my own Family have experienced such ... I promised that while I may not be able to keep a man from hitting me once, he would never hit me twice. I have lived up to this promise.

It's a hard one though, this topic, the whys ... I'm sure they are very far reaching.

Thanks for being here.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

:hello: @SwagII ... Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I don't think I've had the pleasure of speaking to you yet ... :flowers:

You present a sad topic, but one that is deserving of discussion.

It may encourage one to stop victimizing or being victim to such.

Thinking about your questions, it's probably poor self esteem / self worth / little confidence in self for all involved.

A man has to feel pretty low about his own self, to beat up on a woman, and likewise, she must feel the same to allow it.

It could be that they feel they have no options, afraid to venture out beyond the experience they know.

I've not personally experienced this, so it's not fair to act as if I know the answers ... I do not.

Maybe those who have, who escaped it, changed their behavior can share on the topic.

There may even be some caught up in it now, wishing for a place to talk it out, that will join in.

I do wish them all freedom from such a harrowing experience.

Even for the men, with Mothers and Sisters and such, it has to kill a part of their own self / soul.

I remember promising my GrandMother years ago, because women in my own Family have experienced such ... I promised that while I may not be able to keep a man from hitting me once, he would never hit me twice. I have lived up to this promise.

It's a hard one though, this topic, the whys ... I'm sure they are very far reaching.

Thanks for being here.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee
Thanks for the welcome, it is appreciated. Yet with such asked questions as these, etc. I am sure that many men and women just may have a story or two to tell, etc., such is this rocky road of life that we "all" travel from the cradle to the grave. The human realities that often consist of human frailties that at times become human tragedy, etc. Where as often we find ourselves shaking our heads asking why? This subject matter continues as it did yesterday, today! And many women with so much fear in their minds cannot see nor find their way out. But many women have fought back, for their children and them selves, etc. As with many women, your Grandmother was right, etc. A many man has found himself on the floor, etc. Thanks for that share. For the Fella's, "there is no reason on earth or anything they can think of, to justify beating, emotionally abusing, etc. a woman that you claim to love!" It's all about domination and control, that's a huge part of it. Again thanks for the welcome as I look forward to communicating while relating with folks that have anything to say. SwagII

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back