Black Spirituality Religion : Hawkin vs. The God Within

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
The following link is to a video which articulates many [not all] of my own objections to how otherwise brilliant scientists such as Steven Hawking are practicing their craft with a serious blind spot regarding the God Within:

Some here have objected as arrogant and deluded my references to the I [and you as well] as the Light, or as God if you will. The latter part of the video goes on to posit some of the scenarios I have pondered for reconciling physics and God, indeed as All that is, as One Consciousness Within.

Peace, peace, peace.

What a sophistic documentary. "Spooky connectedness", ffs, is rightly known as quantum entanglement. Mike Adams is another religious zealot trying to mingle myth with reality to further spread confusion and ignorance. Yes, science should devolve into medieval nonsense.

The general religion/spirituality forum is starting to really leak into the science forum.

I'm gonna agree with Brother Gorilla on this one, even though i have no idea who Hawkins is or what this thread is about ... but i do see "God" in the title ... and it's my job to try and keep things in order ... so ... if i've erred (by moving this to the Religion / Spirituality forum) ... please forgive me.

Love You Brother Istlota ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

I'm gonna agree with Brother Gorilla on this one, even though i have no idea who Hawkins is or what this thread is about ... but i do see "God" in the title ... and it's my job to try and keep things in order ... so ... if i've erred (by moving this to the Religion / Spirituality forum) ... please forgive me.

Love You Brother Istlota ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

I think it may get more attention if it's in the Religion/Spirituality forum and it'll have the added benefit of not worrying about the burden of scientific evidence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back