Black Spirituality Religion : Hawaiin Secrets

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Jun 10, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I just recently took a trip to the bookstore and was looking through the mythology section and came across a book entitle The Secret of Hawaii

This book basically broke down the whole mythology behind Hawaii. Not suprisingly, it was very similar to Kemet and India's teachings.

Here are some points or the mental notes I took

-The author suggested that Hawaii was originally connected to Lemuria, the mystical lost continent.

-The thing I was amazed with was their spiritual concepts, they were exactly the same as Kemet and ancient American things I have seen. They spoke a lot about the kundalinin energy, the great mother goddess, the spirit world, the power of crystals, and even had the part about the fallen ones.

-Another amazing aspect was when the author had learned that the seven island corresponded to the seven chakras and each island was more of a mastery site for each chakra or that energy. At the base was also a volcano symbolizing the kundalini rising. On each island the most prominent crystal also corresponded to the colors of the chakras.

-The priests who are called "kahunas" (which is a word Americans use) lead the chosen people through these rites and show them the "secrets". In the ancient stories, the island was inhabited by "the gentle people" whose children played in an imagined reality and eventually got stuck or fell from their perfect state. A story that sounds too familiar.

-Can't forget about the pyramids they found there that look exactly like the ones in Kemet. It is said in these pyramids that they lead to the underworld where the "little people" come and grab you and take you to the underworld forever. Some believe the kahunas also intiate people in there.

-The people of the island also believe the indigenious people were black people. They said the gentle ones were there before the polynesians came. When the polynesians came, the gentle ones had already fallen or declined.

-On the mysterious islands people say at night they see tall black people walk around with paint on their faces, torches, and other weapons, people become terrified and are only taught to bow down to them and not make eye contact.

- They also have a prophecy of the sun people coming back to take back their throne

- The goddesses and gods look the same as the ones in ancient Indus Valley-Kush

- Just like the other places, Europeans and Euroasians came through and changed the whole culture. They placed white priests over their systems, suppressed the knowledge, and killed off the old kuhanas. They (USA) annexed the land and made it a getaway for Americans and other tourists.

At of all that I read, it made me want to go to Hawaii and study under the kuhanas that were still existent. Seems like its another piece to the puzzle, they may have pieces surviving from an old priesthood. People also confirm that these were black people, warrior like black people, occupying the place. It is said this culture is as old or almost as old as the Kemetian civilizations.

Yah'll should check out the book.....I'm going to be buying it for the collection...Hawaii is the **** Peace!!!!

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THEIR MAGIKAL SYSTEM IS CALLED HUNA WHICH MANY SAY IS VERY POWERFUL, ON THE SAME PAR AS PALO.

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78

Yeah that was the name, it had slipped my mind. It seemed very powerful from the descriptions, they were talking about the priests still do this day being sorcerors and magicians. Some say they physically saw them shapeshifting etc.

Same par as palo though? That real koo, I'm thinking about going there one day and studying, for some reason I feel like I have something to figure out there. I never thought Hawaii was like that.

Was it initially a part of Lemuria and have you studied any of their systems??

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

YES I HAVE STUDY IT AND THE OTHER SYSTEM HO'OPONOPONO. YES HAWAII WAS PART OF LUMERIA AND THEY SAY THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA AS IT CRASH INTO THE MOUNTAINS AS THE SOUTHERN KALI HAVE PALM TREE WHICH IS NOT INDIGENIOUS TO THE AREA AROUND IT.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Do you use it or find that it works? I know you about what works. And dang you have almost studied all the systems around the globe.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I NEVER USE THESE SYSTEM, I STUDIED THOSE SYSTEMS AND FOUND THEY SIMILAR TO THE ONES THAT I ACTIVELY DO.

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866
    I just came off a Huna introductory program. Very interesting. What I found very intriguing is that people were taught according to their abilities without them knowing what their level is. So the very intelligent were taught more than a less capable person but neither knew that they were classified as such. Thus giving them a sense of equality.

It seems a lot of the "Brown" belief systems are so similar that one would argue that they have common origins. Although, it can be argued that Huna is not a traditional Hawaiian belief system. Since it was assimilated by Max Freedom Long, a white man. And I read that the Hawaiians didn't give it all away to white folks.

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Oh i c. How did you like the introductory program, and where did you find an inductory program to do for Huna??

9. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Alo "HA"

Alo= affect or essence...

Ha= breath

They call white people Ha ole= without breath because when Cook came and the missionaries they noticed that the way they spoke seemed to lack life. Hawaiians speak intimately and it is customary to share breath. The Kalo plant or Taro root is considered a manifestation of the Ohana or family /ancestry and lineage transcends DNA ....they speak of the attributes that formed the islands being a stage in their primordial relations. I live out here now on Oahu and it is an honor to break bread with those who are keeping the tradition alive "Kau Inoa" . Colonization is fiercly strong out here and pushing the people to the edges of the beaches to live in tents.

10. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866

I liked it. It was very informative. It's my thing to fall in love with different belief systems from time to time. I live in Atlanta, and here you can find anything. It really was just buying a collection of books, reading them and getting together with an 'expert' who guided a discussion. All that I really paid was the cost of the books (didn't hurt that the class was sponsored by a bookstore), and a little extra to sit in the discussion. You could read the books yourself and come with the same info. I actually believe that that is how the 'expert' became an expert.