Support : Having Trouble With the Site? Please Post Here and Let Me Know.

Clyde Coger and lilpea ... thanks for your patience with my slow pace at delivering all things wonderful ... :)

Yall know it's in my heart to do, and one of these days, i might be able.

Please don't give up on me.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace,

I have been trying to post a youtube video and it keeps telling me, "to prevent spam you can't post links until I have 10 posts or more" (think I'm at 18 or so).

Peace and Blessings G Ali,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again now, it should let you.

For the record, it's kind of a gradual increase of features, based on the number of posts a Member has. I've not actually posted this anywhere (for real), so no one really knows ... :look:

I need to get this documented, as it primarily effects New Members, with no clear indication to them what the hizzle is going on.

All of this to say, once you reach 25 posts, you'll have access to most everything. I'm in the process of reconsidering all of this, but for now ... you should be able to post a link / video ... 10 posts required ... and you'll be able to do a lot more, after 25 posts.

I'll try to get this, and any changes i may make, posted asap.

If you have any more questions or problems, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back