Support : Having Trouble With the Site? Please Post Here and Let Me Know.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... oldsoul Hope this gets fixed, but its exactly what I explained the last time I attended your class... the sound was choppy...

Peace In,

Greetings Brother Clyde...

I'm so glad u posted this....because I had torn down my tower to clean...and test parts to see if my stuff was messed up...couldn't find a problem. I missed Brother oldsoul's last class..but I was there week before last. His sound was loud and clear then. I'm wondering if are experiencing this problem with others who visit the chat room too.. or is it just the two of us? If so please let me know.This has been the main reason I haven't been in chat lately.

Lilpea....:1on1:

Greetings Brother Clyde...

I'm so glad u posted this....because I had torn down my tower to clean...and test parts to see if my stuff was messed up...couldn't find a problem. I missed Brother oldsoul's last class..but I was there week before last. His sound was loud and clear then. I'm wondering if are experiencing this problem with others who visit the chat room too.. or is it just the two of us? If so please let me know.This has been the main reason I haven't been in chat lately.

Lilpea....:1on1:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its been this way for awhile now lilpea, its the strangest thing in the world. Some folk have no problems, most folk come across with very choppy sound, others don't... Destee is aware and has it on her to do list, but actually, we need a better chat solution; wish we had the FEFF still going, smh:bye:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back