Support : Having Trouble With the Site? Please Post Here and Let Me Know.

lilpea

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... oldsoul Hope this gets fixed, but its exactly what I explained the last time I attended your class... the sound was choppy...

Peace In,

Greetings Brother Clyde...

I'm so glad u posted this....because I had torn down my tower to clean...and test parts to see if my stuff was messed up...couldn't find a problem. I missed Brother oldsoul's last class..but I was there week before last. His sound was loud and clear then. I'm wondering if are experiencing this problem with others who visit the chat room too.. or is it just the two of us? If so please let me know.This has been the main reason I haven't been in chat lately.

Lilpea....:1on1:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Greetings Brother Clyde...

I'm so glad u posted this....because I had torn down my tower to clean...and test parts to see if my stuff was messed up...couldn't find a problem. I missed Brother oldsoul's last class..but I was there week before last. His sound was loud and clear then. I'm wondering if are experiencing this problem with others who visit the chat room too.. or is it just the two of us? If so please let me know.This has been the main reason I haven't been in chat lately.

Lilpea....:1on1:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its been this way for awhile now lilpea, its the strangest thing in the world. Some folk have no problems, most folk come across with very choppy sound, others don't... Destee is aware and has it on her to do list, but actually, we need a better chat solution; wish we had the FEFF still going, smh:bye:

Peace In,

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days