Black Relationships : Having relationship / Marriage issues? Wanna get back ur lover?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by deborahwalter, Oct 8, 2010.

1. deborahwalter

deborahwalter Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    My name is Deborah Walter from Houston ,Texas. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in January this year on a business summit. He is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 2 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2years... I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him.. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Texas, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do... Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. In case anyone needs the spell caster for some help,.Write me a message on here to give you his email address or if you wanna talk to me or need some advice .I can share my experience with you

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    How much will you charge to work something for me,
    so I can hit the number on Monday?

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    welcome Deborah to destee.com discussions and the house of peace and respect
    thankz for sharing your happiness with us , just sometime spell can be dangerous or
    back fire but i'm sure they can be grand as yours was .....

4. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    the man "you" "wanted"

usually when people get what they want in this world, it is at the cost of someone else

would ur "husband" be happy if he knew what u did

a marriage shouldn't be based on secrets, and paying someone to "cast" spells

c even in spells the "creed" is and it harm none

how is interference with someone else's life actions beneficial to anyone

dishonest and selfish is my humble opinion

the advice is if you feel like u gotta do all that then maybe u missed out on ur real life

i'm not one to disrespect a child, so i wish u a happy, healthy baby, but ur methods are as old as time, and pretty played out

welcome to the forums and all, and good luck with ur new life

u should peep Metaverse and Darkside, we got all the magick we need right here at destee, so really no need to go outside the fam

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    If a man don't WALK here, he ain't wanted. As a woman I have a hard time understanding why women would bother casting "spells" trying to keep men who've made it clear they don't want them.:10500: Personally, it's baffling when it would be far easier (and less ego-bruising) to spend efforts locating the one who's right for you. Further, be aware that you have to first BE what you want---it's a good place to start instead of wasting time forging illusions that won't last.

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    :10500: is there a full moon or sumthin?

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Hush up man, I gotta hit dat number and these dream books aint workin

8. Emerald_Queen

Emerald_Queen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +83
    This is an interesting one. I don't believe in stuff like that. Spells will changing someones mind and make then marry you, when intially they never did? Call me crazy but I'm just not feeling spells making all this happen. The best of luck to you though.

9. deborahwalter

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm not the spell caster Ankhur but in my own case he charged me only some couple of bucks...Dunno if you can get this cos the mods on here may remove the email address... talk to the spell caster on merujhaspell at aol dot com

10. deborahwalter

Ratings:
    +0
    Now, before you think I'm crazy, lets just say I'm crazy for love! I have been lucky enough to meet a few people who have just turned my world upside down with the feelings I have felt for them. And sometimes, when we would have problems, I would turn to a spell caster for some professional help. And let me tell you - it is SO much better than doing magic myself! The free magic spells I have done myself have been partially successful for me. But nothing has compared to the Love Spells that have been cast for me by people who really know what they are doing. It's not free, sure, but I wouldn't try to unclog my sink, or fix my fridge by myself, you know?
    merujhaspell is the newest spell caster I have tried. I only asked him to cast one powerful Love Spell on my boyfriend (now hubby), but lets just say, the results were amazing after 21days cos the positive signs his cominf back to me started on the 7th day! I actually don't want to put too many details here, in case my hubby finds this site. Yes, I said hubby :) We got married July I can not believe that I have found a love so true and so amazing and so perfect cos he treats me with respect and gives me all the love i deserve! This was by far the best and cheapest I have ever spent!!! Much better than the free stuff I was trying on my own! and because my sister had amazing luck with a couple of his spells: a love spell, and now a career spell. Because of course, my sis could use anyone I would recommend to her cos i trust him and i was a testimonial of his works and it worked! I'm just glad she didn't waste her money, but of course, she's happy she's in love. Actually he's a cool guy, and I am happy for them.You too can give it a try.You know almost all of his spells ended up working for me, even in some very unexpected ways! He's very kind and caring, which is the best part about working with him. He was always understanding to my needs, and never tried to rip me off, or charge too much.
    I also ordered some Job and Money Spells, and after two Job Spells, I landed the job of my dreams with an exclusive advertising agency in TX. I have not won the lottery yet, though.He has Customed Powerful Love Spells available, which he tailors to your individual needs and desires. That's awesome!
    Honestly,I really am a nice person, so I don't want to badmouth people, even though they might deserve it. I know there are a few websites out there or so claimed spell casters that are total scams, and just want your money. I know, I have tried some of them myself! I would rather not list them here, but just watch out if you feel pressured into ordering "special" or extra spells because there is a "curse" on you. Or if the spell caster asks you for gift cards to stores, or makes you feel bad or talks down to you. A good spell caster will only lend a helping ear, and not try to intimidate you.But not every spell caster is honest and good but so far I have had no complaints about merujhaspell at aol dot com, so if you want, go ahead and use his services with my recommendations!. cos i cannot put his email address in full on here or you send me a message on this site and thanks to all for reading my story and posting your comments.:)