Destee's Thoughts Having My Own Online Class!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I just re-structured our Online Classes Forum, which will give every Teacher their own Forum, so they can have all of their class threads in the same place. Right? Right.

Well ... not so right! :eeek:

Oh my gosh!

Once i did this, i see that Brother OldSoul has a gazillion class threads in his forum ... and i have only one! :cry:

Oh gosh ... what does this say about my teaching skills?!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't care what anyone says ... it's one thing to post to the forum, sharing information as one is moved to do so ... but to have a regularly scheduled class meeting every week, and you've got to get information together ... be prepared ... plan it out and stuff ... be entertaining, informative, etc., is no easy task! Not to mention the COURAGE required, to stand before our own, knowing that we will be right there ready to correct the Teacher if necessary! Whew Lawd!

Brother OldSoul makes it look so eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy !!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dang!

Well ... i'm going to keep trying. Going to try and show us, that even though it isn't the easiest thing to do ... we can do it ... we must do it Family!

We must be willing to share what we know, as we all know some great stuff!

Please bear with me as i advance my own abilities to do this.

Whew Lawd!

I also created a new Home Schooling Forum, and i talked in there about how daunting a task it appears initially ... and with just having to cover one hour a week, with a topic ... that may enlighten and encourage my people ... i'm even more convinced that Home Schooling is not for the weak or faint of heart!

Okay ... i think i've vented long enough ... and created an additional thread for my new forum! :D

Look out Brother OldSoul ... i'm catching up! :)

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Welcome to Destee Uni-Verse-ity (United Expression)

Yes, brotha Oldsoul floats through the air with the greatest of ease and sista Destee, I know that given time you too will be a daring young woman on the flying trapeze we call education:D

We are proud to join the ranks of those fearless warriors in the never ending battle against ignorance, spitballs and dangling participles!

Do you know I was in my thirties before I even knew what a dangling participle was? All through school they told us to avoid them but they never told us what they were.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back