Black Relationships : HAVING A BABY BUT NOT A HAPPY OCCASION.

I wish I could give you some practical advice BigTown, but to tell you the truth, the ball is in her "court". Women have more power than they pretend to when it comes to having children: It is up to her if she wants to keep the baby or have an abortion! It is up to her if she wants to put the baby up for adoption. Also until you can get court ordered visitation rights, it is up to her to decide when & where you will see the baby (If she decides to have it)! I definately wouldn't marry this woman! If this is her mentality, that would be a nightmare of a marriage (especially since you don't love her)...and you'd only end up paying child support & allimony. Right now you have to play the waiting game, and in the mean time, like brotherJames stated: Seek legal advise!

Along with what everyone else have said I would like to add that you atleast attempt to be very supportive of her pregnancy. Make sure that your financial and living situation is up to part. If she still rejects you once the child is born, you can file for visitation rights and plead your case.

Although the courts may seem bias when it comes to who is the sole custodian of the child, they have a great amount of respect for a father who is responsible and determined to be in his childs life.

Hold your head up Brother! Chances are she just going through the motions of rejection. Whatever you do, dont add fuel to the fire unless you are presenting your case to the judge.

Good luck and remember that you have just as much say as the mother! You just might have to prove that you are ready and responsible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back