Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Wondered Why?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by noor100, Sep 30, 2010.

1. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Have you wondered why the serpent spoke only to Eve?

Why didn't he meet with both Adam and Eve?

Adam represented the assertive masculine principle, some of the qualities being honor, truth, loyalty, and steadfastness. Eve represented the receptive feminine principle, some of the qualities being adaptability, consideration, accommodation, and cooperation.

With Adam not around, the serpent said, "Eve baby do I have a deal for you", and seduced her.

A few thousand years later when the Magi saw a sign in the heavens that a Master was coming, they went to Judea where they inquired as to who was born about that time. When Herod heard about this he had all of the males killed that had been born in a two year period, about the time of the "star". Herod knew that he could not afford to have a male rise up and lead the people.

Revelations 12 contains the story of Satan in the form of a dragon waiting to devour the male offspring of a pregnant woman. The dragon knew that with the male child and its seed out of the way, he could do as he wished.

DO YOU REALIZE?

Do you realize that the warnings of what would happen if the masculine principle were subdued have come to be? We live in a society in which the elders have been discredited and removed. A society which has two million men living in cages, one million youth in street gangs, five million men on parole, and countless men in substance abuse programs. The male has been emasculated by law, in education, in the work place, and in the home. The government now controls women who have become slave girls of the State, depending upon it for medical care, aid to education, housing, food, clothing, and protection, -- services normally, naturally and traditionally provided by men.

The result is that morality and ethics have disappeared. The whore runs free on our TV screens, the **** is glorified in the media, the arrogant in sports are held in awe, and the conniver is admired in the law.

Our youth are miseducated by the European, feminine, materialistic philosophy. Women are overworked and suffering from an increasing incidence of mental, physical, and emotional disorders brought about by the stress of the unnatural environment in which they are functioning.

Do you want to make change? Then do not go to the State that created these conditions. Go to the men who have the courage to make change and support them.

http://www.mensaction.net/2wonderwhy.htm

2. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

have you ever considered that "eve" represents the "serpent"

interesting point the "stress of an unnatural environment"

if u "conceptualize" these points you would have actually explained why "chaos" is not understood here

if adam and even "represented" what you stress in the bolded then it stands to reason they the "elements" created the condition of the mind

their own mind- thru aspects of self

the concept is that a woman should not do a mans job, and vice versa

the ability of the female element is that of "spirit", so all concept would have to have originated from a female perspective or female element

men are providers and protectors NATURALLY, so if they are not doing what they do NATURALLY, it is because of the influence of the negative "female" concepts and conditions of that mind

so as there is an ultimate male goodness/evil

there is also a female goodness/evil

consider every fetus is female at it's inception, and then forms by the dominant characteristics

apply this concept, and it would be the female darkside that entraps the male light, and vice versa

the problem is women appear helpless in this society, and mans ego loves it and this is a natural process

the "devil" is a "she"... a really bad transvestite... which would be the formation of a "concept"

every material perceived reality has an underlying concept

appreciated the read

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I sure hope you're not married....lol

If you are, i hope that couch is real comfortable for you!

who is this "whore" that you/the article speak of on Tv? What does she look like? What station is she most often found on?

4. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

she looks like a woman and acts and vibrates like a man...

real talk Info, this Brother is marriage material, because he gets it, he don't know that he gets it, but he gets it

a real woman wants to be a "woman" and not out here in this world competing with men

ideally enough women is made to serve man, because man obviously can not serve himself

and i didn't say rule over and control

a woman serves the needs of her man when she knows her sacred place, and when that man does not make her to compromise her views

see i do just find physically surviving, but my heart is dysfunctional here because women are made to act like men in this society

5. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Everybody is free to believe as they wish but can you really take the Bible as the unassailable truth,when their is much evidence that shows they were the first two humans on earth,let alone what that notion implies?:10500:

6. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

everyone has a version of first, but I think the thread title Have You Wondered Why?...... shows the questioning of a perceived truth or lie whatever the approach

I didn't take it as the author saying the "bible is the truth"

all books contain truths and lies in the eyes of the reader, it's more a matter of what is being sought out, from the material presented

the most challenging aspect of enlightenment is in the acceptance that nothing you knew to be true up until the exact moment the lights come on is a twisted version of a simple ongoing creation

nothing belongs to me, i created nothing, i've only been a pawn in a game over rulership

the overall intent for GOD was capture and control, and if GOD can forgive us our trespasses, how can we continue to live as public pretenders

facing death means facing the concept of your own existence, the potential existence

no matter how real the illusion "feels" to the physical senses the mind is more aware of that which is, when compared to what the physical elements dictate as reality

letting go of that which means the most in your heart is the meaning of sacrafice

to challenge your own emotion, because emotions turn on you, like the projection of turning on GOD

the serpent which is a female element created desperation and false need

in essence created nothing but the illusion of physical existence, and USED man to form creation within creation

there is nothing outside of God except for GOD (goddess), which is unformed, because the "serpent" in every story of creation never had the intent to manifest her

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

puh - pause

- ok, but my question was specifically designed and asked to noor100 for a reason.....& how does he "get it" by posting an article...?

I know you are trying to get everyone to see "deeper" as you "see" it, but i have yet to see you ask anyone what it is that they "see"....so far you have been assuming!

If you are mentaly where you claim to be, then you should know you are not alone on any level of under/overstanding you feel you posess...

Most people think people are pushed into a corner, without realizing that some may choose the corner on their own....

peace to you

8. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110

I am what I am with no claim to be it

if you know who I am mentally then you already know that I am alone in my dimension

if you think i am assuming that is you forming a judgment based on what you can see

what i would like for people to feel can not be seen with physical eyes

my 35 perceived years of this existence has afforded me the ability to see what others see

their perception and experience has been forced upon me

the time for others to mold my mind has passed

i can actually stand on my own now, alone

because I know my future and birth rite, and even deeper I don't have to claim my own mind, it always belonged to me

I like you Info, I always have

and the ere of past ways is to disrespect your own goddess, because u don't remember ur self

I know who I am, why I am here, and where I am going because I am there and blessed beyond possibilities

If you ain't feeling me, that's cool

I chose to not fit in for a very calculated reason

Since I am usually the author of my own writings, I would assume posters would be posting their own thoughts

even the selection of other thoughts to post is the direct result of the posters consciousness

meaning one could write in the past to remind self in the future

it's all just manipulation of time and events telling the same backwards story

so when i say he gets it, he does, will he apply it

well that's up to him

AND I REALIZE THAT YOU WERE SPEAKING TO THE AUTHOR, BUT YOUR BOTH SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF WOMEN, WHEN BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WE CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK BEFORE YOU CAN AND SHOULD SPEAK FOR SELF

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

- just noticed your response -

The poster you are referring to is a female ......so "he" does not get it, but maybe she does but I don't think so because if one follows "religion", they are unable to "get it"....get it?

I'm happy to hear that you have always liked me though, did you change names because i thought that we had actually just met recently....

As for you being alone in your own dimension, you must have a pretty big living room and no worries about anyone drinking the rest of your carrot juice or taking those last 2 pieces of fish you were thinking about all day!

i was hoping that you would maybe say that no one is ever alone.....

"disrespect his own goddess?" are you speaking directly to me? if so when did i do that?

I don't really know you, at least under the current name or lack thereof (no pun intended) so i don't know how you would think that i may not may feelin' you........

if i wasn't feelin' you i wouldn't greet you or leave you in peace

peace