Black People : HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR REMOTE?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, May 15, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    Oh no...not this one.

[​IMG]
    This one.

Most people don't know that their cell phone can be used as a remote control. Literally. So what does that mean? What is it controlling? It can be used to control your computer for example, with the right types of software downloaded to it. It can be used to control your TV, also with the right software- even without internet service on your phone. In fact, there is a very good reason why we are instructed to turn off our cell phones when the plane is about to take off. Some people think it's a mere precaution against electrical interference and very sensitive air traffic equipment, some of that is true too. But if you can use your cell phone as a remote control, it means it has the ability to speak binary to computer controlled systems and electronics that are controlled by binary codes.

[​IMG]

Besides the obvious risk of holding an electromagnetic radiation emitter up to our brains for lengths of time, cell phones also have a much greater potential. Our brains respond to electronic signals, and therefore cell phones could be used to actually program our brains. IE as devices of Mind control.

This article tells us we shouldn't be worried:

Hospitals and airplanes ban the use of cell phones, because their electromagnetic transmissions can interfere with sensitive electrical devices. Could the brain also fall into that category? Of course, all our thoughts, sensations and actions arise from bioelectricity generated by neurons and transmitted through complex neural circuits inside our skull. Electrical signals between neurons generate electric fields that radiate out of brain tissue as electrical waves that can be picked up by electrodes touching a person's scalp. Measurements of such brainwaves in EEGs provide powerful insight into brain function and a valuable diagnostic tool for doctors. Indeed, so fundamental are brainwaves to the internal workings of the mind, they have become the ultimate, legal definition drawing the line between life and death.

Mind Control By Cell Phone

Here's a good one:
    http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

Now, if there is any bit of truth to this, then we should be able to study the behavior of people with the highest degree of cell phone usage for answers right? Well, "statistically" it is said that Blacks and Latinos have the highest cell phone usage in the America. It is also possible that these cheap cell phone pre-paid companies are part of the scam as well, because these phones are only offered to certain demographic - us.

What's also true is that we are still the most uneducated when it comes to technology. We are the ones going into Walmart buying the microwaves for $30-$60 dollars, not realizing that if you are dealing with "microwave technology" buying the "cheapest" microwave might not be the right idea.

But is our behavior now any different than say before the first digital cell phones were introduced in the 90s?

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

GLAD I HAVE NO CELL PHONE, CATS BE LAUGHING AT ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE.

3. Nubian~Queen

Nubian~Queen Member MEMBER

Administration Officer
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, thanks for this insightful post. I knew for a little while the dangers of pro-longed usage of cell phones but this is on a whole other level.

Think i might have to go back to letter writing!

4. Nubian~Queen

Nubian~Queen Member MEMBER

Administration Officer
    Ratings:
    +0
    Respect to you for not having a cell. I know people who spends hours on theirs. Dread to think what thats doing to them.

5. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Whatever happened to telepathy?

6. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Unfortunately, I don't have one either. My cellphone broke about two months ago and I refused to buy a new phone from Sprint for almost $200. Luckily, my contract will soon be over.

Since, it's been almost two months, I've gotten to the point where I don't missed it much at all.

7. Yardlee

Yardlee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I've only had one telepathic occurence that I can recall. When I was 15 yrs old, I was sitting in my bedroom giving a psychic reading to a client online. My step-brother came in the room and sat on the bed next to me I guess, being "nosy". I ignored him and kept on with my reading, and I heard one of his thoughts with such clarity that it felt like he spoke to me but he didn't. I looked back at him and he looked dumbfounded.

I think telepathy is so cool. If I had to choose to be an X-Men, I would be Professor Xavier, the most powerful telepath on the planet.

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Unfortunately, I got a cellphone, but I rarely use it. My wife made me get one since we have kids about a year ago. I went years without one. The only time I use is for brief phone calls. I actually hate talking on the phone period.

Blackbird

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986

I guess we should join a club cuz i dont have one either, atleast not anymore. Its been about a month now. My fiance says Tmobile is cheating us and he refuse to pay lol...At first it felt wierd not having one after having it for so many years, i kinda feel naked not having a phone once I leave the house...wierd. But u kinda need a phone these days, all the crap going on in the world.

10. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    have you seen...

isn't it amazing the way that technology is controlling our lives[yes controlling]just to think that 15 yrs ago most of us were still going to the phone booth[remember them?] for a call when we were out,and how many of us remember the good old days when we would[are you sitting down for this]actually walk over to the t.v.to turn it on,i'm telling you it's mind control and we're willing subjects[i'm so far gone that i will tear the room up looking for the t.v.remote rather than walk six steps to turn it on]..oh and by the way i don't have a cellphone either.