Black People : HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR REMOTE?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
tivo_remote.jpg

Oh no...not this one.

cell_phone.jpg

This one.

Most people don't know that their cell phone can be used as a remote control. Literally. So what does that mean? What is it controlling? It can be used to control your computer for example, with the right types of software downloaded to it. It can be used to control your TV, also with the right software- even without internet service on your phone. In fact, there is a very good reason why we are instructed to turn off our cell phones when the plane is about to take off. Some people think it's a mere precaution against electrical interference and very sensitive air traffic equipment, some of that is true too. But if you can use your cell phone as a remote control, it means it has the ability to speak binary to computer controlled systems and electronics that are controlled by binary codes.

cell_phone.jpg

Besides the obvious risk of holding an electromagnetic radiation emitter up to our brains for lengths of time, cell phones also have a much greater potential. Our brains respond to electronic signals, and therefore cell phones could be used to actually program our brains. IE as devices of Mind control.

This article tells us we shouldn't be worried:

Hospitals and airplanes ban the use of cell phones, because their electromagnetic transmissions can interfere with sensitive electrical devices. Could the brain also fall into that category? Of course, all our thoughts, sensations and actions arise from bioelectricity generated by neurons and transmitted through complex neural circuits inside our skull. Electrical signals between neurons generate electric fields that radiate out of brain tissue as electrical waves that can be picked up by electrodes touching a person's scalp. Measurements of such brainwaves in EEGs provide powerful insight into brain function and a valuable diagnostic tool for doctors. Indeed, so fundamental are brainwaves to the internal workings of the mind, they have become the ultimate, legal definition drawing the line between life and death.

Mind Control By Cell Phone

Here's a good one:
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

Now, if there is any bit of truth to this, then we should be able to study the behavior of people with the highest degree of cell phone usage for answers right? Well, "statistically" it is said that Blacks and Latinos have the highest cell phone usage in the America. It is also possible that these cheap cell phone pre-paid companies are part of the scam as well, because these phones are only offered to certain demographic - us.

What's also true is that we are still the most uneducated when it comes to technology. We are the ones going into Walmart buying the microwaves for $30-$60 dollars, not realizing that if you are dealing with "microwave technology" buying the "cheapest" microwave might not be the right idea.

But is our behavior now any different than say before the first digital cell phones were introduced in the 90s?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back