The Front Porch : Have You Not Heard....

Latik Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 25, 2013
In The Name Of Allah,​
Lord Of All Thee Worlds.​

“Have You Not Heard…”
57.……11. Have You Not Heard That Your Word Is Bond Regardless To Whom Or What? Ans…Yes My Word Is Bond, And Bond Is Life! And I Will Give My Life Before My Word Shall Fail.
The above lesson, principle, declaration and law is not only a pillar in which the Nation of Gods And Earth is built upon, but one of the most profound lessons in our endless teachings. In my , over 3 ½ decades of being a member and constituent of the Nation of Gods and Earths, I have seen this degree interpreted, and employed in countless of ways. To me this lesson is self-explanatory, though it may be difficult to apply, which varies upon the level or degree of you sincerity/loyalty. Which is why I have decided to make manifest this degree, “Have you not heard…” Of course this lesson is applicable, and pertaining to a certain type of people, considering the moment he or she conceives a lie, they are technically responsible to execute this degree, which would entail life to be given. Now of course life is interpreted in various way, but regardless to how or what, life is not only the distinguishing factor of, for and from dead, thus its not death(Dead!). A common adage is, “A Man Has Two Things: His Word & His Testicles.”, which is applicable to the female gender, though testicles would not be the expectation. Keeping such a adage in mind, What is the different between a corpse(Male or female) and that person(s) who has failed their word, yet still remain amongst us in the physical realms? For be you know it or not the corpse generally still have their reproductive glands, just NO LIFE!!! and No WORD!!! Understand this, I am very much aware where and how we live, and I know as well understand none other than Allah is perfect. So there are things we may or may not do, as we strive for perfection. What we should be doing is less doing that which is not of Allah( i.e, less unrighteousness, More Righteousness!!!). It’s been established, it’s been clarified, that Allah is just and true and there is no unrighteousness in Allah. With that in mind, the advocating or indication of falsehood is contrary to who and what Allah is and be. Which is why those who truly Cee, as well see, themselves to be one with Allah, or Allah be, they know, understand and apply the fore mention lesson as meant. Recognizing not just the words of such a profound lesson but the life in such. Their acclaim to Allah is supported with the application of life and if at any time failing such rendering life.
In the application of Supreme Mathematics, as well Supreme alphabets: BOND born Build/destroy as LIFE born Power/Refinement, which support that be your acclaim to BOND or LIFE, the fact remains that when you Build/Destroy you do such with power and in power, refinement is certain. As well, it with and through power that refinement is achieved, which is one of many forms or ways of adding on(Build/Destroy). This lesson is imposed and expected to those who not only acclaim association with such, but even more so to those who know and understand such. For according to one of many biblical references: St. Luke 12:47-48, “47. And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will , shall be beaten with many stripes. 48. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whosoever much is given, of him shall be much required,, and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.” . So I ask you, Have you heard that your WORD is BOND regardless to WHOM or WHAT? And if your answer is Yes? Then, what do you do, if and when your WORD fails? . In my closure allow me to add, be your acclaim to WORD BOND, WORD LIFE or just the thought, however, wherever to whomever, every thought, word that is under your control is bond by and with LIFE!, as that LIFE is you, and what you are becoming. So keep that forever in mind, in your daily practices, and forget never that this lesson is not only profound, but also personal. For NO ONE is obligated or should be executing or invoking the justice of this lesson, this law and principle. It clearly states and establish, that the person of the said lesson(I!) proclaims and is expected to GIVE his or her life( “MY” word is BOND…” / “I” will give my life, before “MY” word shall fail.”), if and before it fails. Which may sound out of sequence, considering life is expected before the violation, instead of during or after. That’s because be you know it or not, be you agree or disagree, everything starts with a thought---The mental. So my Brother, as well my Sister, continue to Build, destroying almost simultaneously , showing forth and proving your powers. Never forgetting that every thought, every word, as well every deed has an alignment and union with LIFE and that is your connection and bind with and to the one omnipresent, omniscient , and omnipotent- Allah( the Supreme!!!)
Made Manifest By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,099)
Please Educate Allahs Children Everyday/Everywhere!!!(Peace!!!)
Power. Savior. – Know & Understand that as I always make born, I AM NOT FB admirer, though I utilize such to the best of my ability, and then I am OUT!!! So if you, or anyone has a build to my build, feel free to utilize my math(#Four,zero,four,two,seven,one,five,zero, one, one…). I would love to build with you, and respect hearing from you or who ever. Again, Peace!

Hi, welcome to Destee.

I'm not apart of your group, but there is a sub-forum dedicated to study on the topics which you speak of, I believe. It's the link below. It's for people with like mindedness toward your beliefs, so you don't have to post out in the open and can smoothly have discussion.

Again, welcome!:)

http://destee.com/index.php?forums/nation-of-gods-and-earths-study-group.69/

:hello: Latik Allah ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Just a note letting you know that i've moved many of your threads from this, The Front Porch, to the Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group Forum (as that seems to be the topic they are speaking to). Once i did this though, i noticed that you had already posted some of them there too, double-posting the same information, which is not allowed. Please stop doing this. I will go through those threads and delete the duplicates, but i don't like extra work, so please ... try not to give me any.

In addition, you've posted lots of threads all at the same time, overwhelming the discussions. That's a rule violation too, as it makes me feel like you're just "dumping" stuff on us, with no regard to what we already have ... what's already on the table ... and it's not fair to all the other Members, their threads, discussions, etc.

I realize you're new, and this is all a heads-up, regarding how we live here. For all the rules, click here.

Other than that, all is well ... and thanks again for joining us, please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back