Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Met God?

The Creator is the "All" the incomprehincible*

Hotep

What we call G-d is just a notion we have learn from our slave masters that can not and will not ever help us or any one else. It is obvious that we so-called Africans in America have been calling on a "False" G-d for more than 400+ years because it is imposible to know G-d and not know your self and be a slave who is oppressed in spiritual death. The world of wise men and women know that the Original word of G-d created for "Us" by the Creator at the beginning of Time is the "Medu Neteru" or the word of G-d. Every religion got it's start fom the "Medu Neteru" and is only a fragmented "Copy" and for the most part "Fabricated and Plagerized" from the original text. But is "Corrupt" and corruption is only what it is and nothing more and will not "Liberate" the "Hue-Man" mind. We can continue to do what ever it is we are not doing and stay as we are if we choose to...the choice is our own but we have been warned. G-d is all of us and all of us is a part of the All that is the greater G-d who is every thing and all things combined but what has become corrupt must be removed as a shooting star gets out of its orbit must burn up and be no more...Open your eyes and see what is going on for your self...think outside of the box you have been put in (by slavery) and wake up and be your self (seek and you will find it) and know yourself and then you will know G-d.

I am because we are and we are becaues I am...from Medu Neteru

Ase` http://www.nbufront.org/html/MastersMuseums/DocBen/BibleChrono.html

Note: the universal laws are always the same and the universe is not corrupt and is a part of the natural order that is Spirituality...mans Religions are not ard are a insult to the hue-man and causes man to kill each other in the name of some lord of choice. There has never been and never will be a war ware men will kill each othe over their Spirituality because it is the Natural Order of Things like all other natural laws we must obey that is "Life". Religion is not the natural order...what religion is a bird, cat, fish, tree, bee, the Earth?...There is no religion for the creation only "Spirituality" as it was from the beginning. So why is man any different?

Moorfius:

Just as you have spoken of things being corrupted I also have seen this corruption and plagiarism from Egyptian antiquities, but the white man is not the only one to blame. I would like to turn our own guns on ourselves as we are also hading down a path of corruption, just because we might be the people of GOD it doesn’t mean we are naturally endowed with the Truth. Discovering Truth is a study, practice and meditation.

Your perception of Metu Neter is incorrect and a corruption of the original meaning. I looked deep into this meaning because I am continually on a quest for information that is written as coming directly from GOD, written as “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or anything that depicts GOD Himself Speaking the Words with HIS own Breath. Words and depictions such as those are the only thing we can hold GOD accountable for.

Now you can understand why my interest was peaked when I came across a description of the phrase “Metu Neter”. I even bought the books and read vol 1. What is found in the books is not the Word of GOD but is the words of the author. The only way you can consider the Metu Neter to be the Word of GOD is that you believe Ra UN Nefer Amen to be GOD Himself.

Do you believe the author of the Metu Neter is GOD?

In studying the phrase “Metu Neter” it is being corrupted by ourselves in it’s original meaning. The phrase “Metu Neter” does not mean “The Word of GOD”, it would be more correctly understood as “The Language of GOD”.

The original meaning of “Metu Neter” has been reserved in the Dogon Mythology. In Dogon Mythology Ogotemmeli reports that the original meaning for “Metu Neter” or “Medu Netcher as simply being a method in which the Nummo communicated with humans. Because the Nummo are more amphibious they communicated through sonar. Communicating with Sonar causes one to only see images, pictures and flashes of surrounding space which is exactly the way Egyptian Hieroglyphs are presented.

I see your view of the term Metu Neter as a corruption in order to make people believe the author of the book is a god. The correct term for Metu Neter / Medu Netcher is “Language of the gods”. This definition comes from a more reliable and ancient source than yours and is substantiated from the Dogon who are said to be the first inhabitants of Kemet.

This information comes from ISBN 141200646-5 “The Master of Speech”: Author “Shannon Dorey” pg 14 and 15.

I am not done reading the book but all I can say at this time is “Wow”. I also have on order “Conversations with Ogotemmeli”. After I finish with The Master of Speech I will start on it.

This is not to debate or belittle your perception but to educate and synchronize our modern day understanding with ancient African antiquates.

Music Producer

In studying the phrase “Metu Neter” it is being corrupted by ourselves in it’s original meaning. The phrase “Metu Neter” does not mean “The Word of GOD”, it would be more correctly understood as “The Language of GOD”.
The word is what makes up the language,so it can be given a definition but the definition may be invalid in the face of actual experience.Different cultures have different theories on how to communicate with the SUPREME so that means they all have their own "METU NETER". Which is why it is important to practice/study more than one spiritual system (more than 2 at least) in one lifetime.No one person can be the SUPREME but many people can learn to "speak" to it and listen. If I was wrong than no passage in any Biblical work would say "And the lord said unto me",etc.

It may be very difficult to put contemporary ideologies and names on ancient practices,especially in Afrika. I have heard that those "reptilians" the Dogon speak of may be a metaphor for a particular type of people,but my research is young so I may have to wait to learn the truth.

When I first started reading it I also suspected it to all be metaphoric because it is a difficult perception and reads like a dream. What made me start looking at it with a more conscious eye is the fact that antiquities are being found all over the Middle East and Africa depicting these “reptilian” beings of antiquities that pre-date Dynastic Egypt.
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...baid+figures&start=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...baid+figures&start=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

http://www.kilidavid.com/Ancient_Civ/DSCInfo/Mesopotamia/dsc02345.jpg

For me, physical evidence brings things to another level of reality.

I believe I have felt something....now whether it's a "God" in a human form, with ears and english comprehension, i dunno...

I dont think we can totally comprehend the "Infinite"..."God"..."The Divine"..."Allah"...i just dont think our minds are capable...we havent even conquered the concept of love, in our rush to kill each other over religion, race...etc.....

But I do believe we are capable of being in sync with something other than man-made realities and scriptures...something beyond thought and words....what that could be called, I don't know.

In deep meditation or trance states, I have felt something otherworldly. Now whether that was "God"....im not sure. Not necessarily a voice, but a feeling or intuition on what to do next.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back