Black Entertainment : have you heard of wayne wonder....and molloko?

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
hey guys you should check this song out of wayne wonder..
its has this nice beat and this kind of summer vibe.......you dont hear him singing good but the song in its Whole package is great...i think it a kinda dancehall bobbeling....

speaking about bobbling....
now this is a song you probebly aready heard....its from
Sean Paul......give me the light.....
but if you see this video you should check out how they dance...
and i,m talking more about the guys who kind of JUmp in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisting their feet... wauw lol its great ......i tried it at home and almost broke my foot..........
And check out the girl in the bleu jeans and yellow Top with the two braids on the sides............Props props
now thats what i call dancing..................
and the one with the red hat red top and bleu jeans is doing a great job to....
and i,m saying this because somethimes i look at these...r&b or bobling video,s and they all dance the the same....i mean not the dancers who are dancing simular....like in the video,s of janet....ect....but the normal people........
i realy enjoying the people who dance how they are and feel

like one is my favorite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IGNITION FROM RKELLY!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM

oh and check out this artist Molloko ...but she is not from the states..

Wayne Wonda is tha bomb

got his cd and I play it nonstop. He has a variety of beats unlike some reggae artist who uses the same beat ova and ova. Sean Paul is a gem too as well as Lady Saw...... A must have is Wayne he has this unique twist on the flava..... very very nice addition to any collection

One

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back