Black People : Have You Got Eye Problems?

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003
I have a daughter who was suffering from macular degeneration and my best friend had a vision impairment due to a brain tumor removal (legally blind). There are rules we followed to improve the vision of both. They were:

•Do not eat refined, fried, and processed foods; meats; unsaturated oils; salt; refined sugar; alcohol; dairy products; or white flour. (Just avoid anything white!)

•Avoid coffee, tea, tobacco, alcohol, and all junk and processed foods (This is mentioned a second time for EMPHASIS!). Smoking damages eyes which have glaucoma. Tobacco in the system increases intraocular pressure. Avoid spicy foods.

• Avoid excessive fluid intake (juice, water, milk, etc.) at any one time. Drink only small amounts, and only an hour apart.

• The process for an improvement of eyesight is NEXT so stay tuned.

Disclaimer: The following information isn't to be construed as a cure, treatment, or prevention of any disease, nor should it take the place of a Caucasian trained, certified, licensed or accredited medical practitioner. It is provided as a guideline for methods I used to improve the eyesight of my daughter and my friend.

http://com2.runboard.com/bspiritualonesdeepknowledge.fmainchat.t59

SpiritualOne...thank you for this thread. It is filled with some good information and I hope that your "treatment" continues to produce favorable results.

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back