Black People : Have You Got Eye Problems?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Sep 27, 2004.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    I have a daughter who was suffering from macular degeneration and my best friend had a vision impairment due to a brain tumor removal (legally blind). There are rules we followed to improve the vision of both. They were:

•Do not eat refined, fried, and processed foods; meats; unsaturated oils; salt; refined sugar; alcohol; dairy products; or white flour. (Just avoid anything white!)

•Avoid coffee, tea, tobacco, alcohol, and all junk and processed foods (This is mentioned a second time for EMPHASIS!). Smoking damages eyes which have glaucoma. Tobacco in the system increases intraocular pressure. Avoid spicy foods.

• Avoid excessive fluid intake (juice, water, milk, etc.) at any one time. Drink only small amounts, and only an hour apart.

• The process for an improvement of eyesight is NEXT so stay tuned.

Disclaimer: The following information isn't to be construed as a cure, treatment, or prevention of any disease, nor should it take the place of a Caucasian trained, certified, licensed or accredited medical practitioner. It is provided as a guideline for methods I used to improve the eyesight of my daughter and my friend.

http://com2.runboard.com/bspiritualonesdeepknowledge.fmainchat.t59

2. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    One of the first things that my friend and I did was established an exercise routine. We walked and played basketball. Even though his vision was impaired, he mainly had a problem with focus. He described his sight (that he did have) as rain falling on a car window. In other words, his vision was blurry and he lacked focus.

3. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    One of the first things that my daughter and I did was establish an exercise routine. In fact, the whole family would go to the gym and play full-court basketball.

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Thanks for the advice SpiritualOne...I am legally blind (almost totally blind) in my left eye. Perhaps I'll put some of your advice in effect.

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    SpiritualOne...thank you for this thread. It is filled with some good information and I hope that your "treatment" continues to produce favorable results.

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

6. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Electromagnetic radiation from computers and TV are a problem for your eyes. To combat this problem:

I have a diode attached to the back of my computer (near the power cord) to reduce (in effect neutralize) the radiation from my computer screen. A personal polarizer can also assist in blocking the effects of the radiation.

Plus, I eat a lot of carrots, green leafy vegetables and take seaweed (such as the herbs dulse & kelp) supplements. This method works for me. EATING LIVE FOODS (especially *fruits*) IS A MAJOR PLUS AS WELL!

7. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    One of the first things I did was buy a juicer and I used it daily for my organic fruits and vegetables. This process had an immediate effect upon my daughter and my best friend's eyesight. We juiced every RAW food that we came across. The one food that seem to help the most was carrots.

8. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    NNQueen,

It has already produced positive results because I'm five years into this improvement process and I'm happy to report that my daughter now has 20/20 vision (and she doesn't need glasses). This was verified in her last two eye exams by licensed eye doctors. She threw her glasses away.

My best friend is now able to read signs on the wall in the museum in Chicago. I was really shocked by this revelation because the medical doctors were telling him that he would never be able to see again.

9. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    This lifestyle change improves every area of your health.

10. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Type 2 diabetes is the leading cause of blindness for people under the age of 60, so that is a good reason to leave refined sugars (and processed foods that contain them) alone. Anything ending in *OSE* is a from of a sugar (Sucralose, fructose, etc.).