Chief Elder Osiris : HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUCH AN INSATIABLE APPETITE TO LOVE AMER

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUCH AN INSATIABLE APPETITE TO LOVE AMERICA ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Love Is An Expression Of The state And Quality Of Mind You Express In The Action We Refer To as Feeling, And Such An Expression Of Love Toward Someone Or Something, Should Carry A Greater Good Of A High Quality Of Value To That You Love, and That Love Expression Should Be Returned From That You Have Expressed Your Love To, back Toward You, The Same Quality Love You have So Expressed, Meaning, You Should Not Willingly Express Such Loving Intimate Of Mind, To Anything Or Anyone, That Does Not Deserve Such Love, Coming From You, And Can Not Return That Same Quality Of Love Back To you, Beloved.

Beloved, this is a very, very serious question I have put before you and I do so with such anguish over the way we express ourselves toward a country with a history of oppressing us, so Many of you, with any extended Time to your Life should know better of how we should express ourselves in our lives, Time that can take you back to the Real Time of our sojourn to and in America and can tell a very horrid story revealing the attitude and behavior Black people have experienced in America and then we end those stories with a confession and a declaration of Love and Pride for and to America, and you tell me that such a behavior is to be looked upon as being Normal, natural of Black People ? No beloved, such does not compute well with me.

Well I guess if you are very Methodical in your, not belief, but in your Thinking, then you too, are baffle over Black folks seemly compulsion to develop and maintain an insatiable appetite of Love for America, and there can be no Rational and Logical explanation to justify Black Folks Pride and Love for America, Emotions that are in no way expressed about your own Mothers and Fathers Country, Afrika, is that I speak of.

Beloved, am I hearing, coming from Black so call Afrikan Americans, that the Obama Run for the American Presidency is enough to make Black Folks to be Proud of America, is it enough that White People seem to be taking Obama candidacy with more interest than ever before, toward a not all of the way White Candidate for President, are we to award White America with our unconditional Love because of an Obama Run for President, please, do not draw your religious moral aptitude on me in an effort to justify such an unreasonable and unjustified emotional display toward White folks America, simple because Obama Run for President is still active at this stage of the American Democratic Presidential Primary, for the Nomination to become the Candidate the Democrat choose as their Presidential Nominee.

Are you telling me that just by Running and can become the Democratic Nominee to run for President of America, that such is enough to warrant Black folks to have Pride and Devotion to America, acting as if America, by Obama symbolizing a Magic Wand, he will wipe away America Racist Past and Present, a Presence engulfed in America Unjustified Prejudice toward Black People?

Tell me, is Black so call Afrikan Americans saying that is enough to wipe away over four Hundred Years of America oppression under the canopy of the institution of Chattel Slavery and Lawful Segregation, and present day flawed integration/Assimilation action of behavior ?

Are we Black People to Think that we now are justified in standing upon the America Bully Stomp of a pulpit and declare our unconditional Love and Pride of and to America ?

Beloved, is this what the Black so call Afrikan American been reduced to become, a Proud to be an American, with all of the present America statistics verifying that Black People in America is in more Unjustified Trouble than ever before, well I guess when Black people have been convenced to become Blind to Self, there is no way for the Blind Black so call Afrikan American to See what is happening to our Mind, Children, Elderly, and our Black Men in America.

Now, why did I omit the Black Wombgender, well it is because of the fact, it is America that has succeeded in driving a wedge of segregation ( Segregation Represent Legal Separation without Choice ) between the Black Woman and her Man, well maybe I should say the Black Man, because the Black Woman and Man, has been driven to be in competition with each other in America and America has Caused the Black Family to lose its Nucleus Powerful Relationship, among the Family of Black People in America.

Tell me beloved, why is it that Black People appear to be so astounded every time we come across devilish Plans and Strategy of America White Power that reveal the annihilation of Nlack People in America, Afrika, and the world in general, Why ? is it that we hold an Oedipus complex for america, with America serving to be our Mother ?

Do we not want to be reminded of America Evil Feeling of Behavioral Thoughts toward Black People, which just seem to devastate you Black People.

Let me share something else with you Black People, you see, Knowing and not doing anything to change that you know that serve to be a detriment to Black People, such is a Behavior of a Foolish People, and to know about that which serve to be a threat to your Black Life and you Black People choose to ignore that which you know, such is the behavior of an idiot, and the Two expression of behavior, in harmony with each other, serve to the destruction of Black People and cause you to maintain the Docility in our Divide, as a Black Nation, with the result from such a Black Behavior that is what produce the present state of condition of Black People in America and Afrika today, you claiming how proud you are to be an American as you repudiate your Blackness and connection to Afrika.

So beloved, is our present attitude and Behavior we now express toward America, something for us to be proud of today ?

Black so call Afrikan American people act as if we are so starved, so hungry, for America Love and Respect, so much so, until we offer our proud and loving respect to America, with no gratifying expectation to come from America in return, and you tell me such an attitude and Behavior is not that of a Foolish and idiotic Black so call Afrikan American ?

You May Take This As You Will Or May Not, It Is Up To You Black People, And To Do Either, Will Reveal Your State Of Mind, Beloved.

Be Kind to Yourselves

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008

"If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more"-Harriet Tubman (1820-1913)

I borrowed this from "Speakfreedomnet" signature cause it was one of the most profound things I have read in a while. I think it speaks a whole volume alone. If she had a problem back then of trying to convince some people who were being worked from sun up to sun down...who were being treated like sheer dogs and worst...who were being physically whipped till the blood ran from their backs that they were slaves....what chance do we have today???

Brother Keita, I see what you are saying but you know what, this is how I receive Mother Tubman indication, it was not that she did not bring many Afrikans to the North, which reveal that there were many Afrikans seeking their release from the immediate sting of being treated as chattel, it just that many if not most of us had grown accustom to being depended upon the master, but the encouraging implication of what we can get from mother Tubman effort, is that she did in fact located Afrikans that were willing to put their life on the line for a change in condition.

Mother Tubman effort brought to reality that all Afrikans that were taken into captivity is not and will not make a move to free ourselves from America and my brother, those are the Afrikans that serve to be a hinder to our becoming engaged with each other in order to plan our freedom, so not until those Afrikans are dealt with, we remain in America and to have a problem in America.

Beloved, the fact that mother Tubman did in fact find many Afrikans that desired to change environment, that on itself should serve as an encouragement to know that there are many Afrikans that are desirous as you and I to be Free, and that should be enough to give us confidence that what we are sharing is not all lost and is not going unheard, could it be that we are fast approaching that point in Time where Mass Organization of Black people are near?

Or is it that I am being to overly optimistic concerning our People desire for freedom from our present condition in America, even though they have yet to give me reason to be so.

Yes my Brother, I know that all of us that came will not return, but those of us that desire, must be given the opportunity to do so and what ever little we can do to make that happen, then we are obligated to our Enslaved Ancestors to assist in making it so.

Be Kind To Yourself

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder

Chief Elder Osiris said:
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUCH AN INSATIABLE APPETITE TO LOVE AMERICA ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Love Is An Expression Of The state And Quality Of Mind You Express In The Action We Refer To as Feeling, And Such An Expression Of Love Toward Someone Or Something, Should Carry A Greater Good Of A High Quality Of Value To That You Love, and That Love Expression Should Be Returned From That You Have Expressed Your Love To, back Toward You, The Same Quality Love You have So Expressed, Meaning, You Should Not Willingly Express Such Loving Intimate Of Mind, To Anything Or Anyone, That Does Not Deserve Such Love, Coming From You, And Can Not Return That Same Quality Of Love Back To you, Beloved.

Beloved, this is a very, very serious question I have put before you and I do so with such anguish over the way we express ourselves toward a country with a history of oppressing us, so Many of you, with any extended Time to your Life should know better of how we should express ourselves in our lives, Time that can take you back to the Real Time of our sojourn to and in America and can tell a very horrid story revealing the attitude and behavior Black people have experienced in America and then we end those stories with a confession and a declaration of Love and Pride for and to America, and you tell me that such a behavior is to be looked upon as being Normal, natural of Black People ? No beloved, such does not compute well with me.

Well I guess if you are very Methodical in your, not belief, but in your Thinking, then you too, are baffle over Black folks seemly compulsion to develop and maintain an insatiable appetite of Love for America, and there can be no Rational and Logical explanation to justify Black Folks Pride and Love for America, Emotions that are in no way expressed about your own Mothers and Fathers Country, Afrika, is that I speak of.

Beloved, am I hearing, coming from Black so call Afrikan Americans, that the Obama Run for the American Presidency is enough to make Black Folks to be Proud of America, is it enough that White People seem to be taking Obama candidacy with more interest than ever before, toward a not all of the way White Candidate for President, are we to award White America with our unconditional Love because of an Obama Run for President, please, do not draw your religious moral aptitude on me in an effort to justify such an unreasonable and unjustified emotional display toward White folks America, simple because Obama Run for President is still active at this stage of the American Democratic Presidential Primary, for the Nomination to become the Candidate the Democrat choose as their Presidential Nominee.

Are you telling me that just by Running and can become the Democratic Nominee to run for President of America, that such is enough to warrant Black folks to have Pride and Devotion to America, acting as if America, by Obama symbolizing a Magic Wand, he will wipe away America Racist Past and Present, a Presence engulfed in America Unjustified Prejudice toward Black People?

Tell me, is Black so call Afrikan Americans saying that is enough to wipe away over four Hundred Years of America oppression under the canopy of the institution of Chattel Slavery and Lawful Segregation, and present day flawed integration/Assimilation action of behavior ?

Are we Black People to Think that we now are justified in standing upon the America Bully Stomp of a pulpit and declare our unconditional Love and Pride of and to America ?

Beloved, is this what the Black so call Afrikan American been reduced to become, a Proud to be an American, with all of the present America statistics verifying that Black People in America is in more Unjustified Trouble than ever before, well I guess when Black people have been convenced to become Blind to Self, there is no way for the Blind Black so call Afrikan American to See what is happening to our Mind, Children, Elderly, and our Black Men in America.

Now, why did I omit the Black Wombgender, well it is because of the fact, it is America that has succeeded in driving a wedge of segregation ( Segregation Represent Legal Separation without Choice ) between the Black Woman and her Man, well maybe I should say the Black Man, because the Black Woman and Man, has been driven to be in competition with each other in America and America has Caused the Black Family to lose its Nucleus Powerful Relationship, among the Family of Black People in America.

Tell me beloved, why is it that Black People appear to be so astounded every time we come across devilish Plans and Strategy of America White Power that reveal the annihilation of Nlack People in America, Afrika, and the world in general, Why ? is it that we hold an Oedipus complex for america, with America serving to be our Mother ?

Do we not want to be reminded of America Evil Feeling of Behavioral Thoughts toward Black People, which just seem to devastate you Black People.

Let me share something else with you Black People, you see, Knowing and not doing anything to change that you know that serve to be a detriment to Black People, such is a Behavior of a Foolish People, and to know about that which serve to be a threat to your Black Life and you Black People choose to ignore that which you know, such is the behavior of an idiot, and the Two expression of behavior, in harmony with each other, serve to the destruction of Black People and cause you to maintain the Docility in our Divide, as a Black Nation, with the result from such a Black Behavior that is what produce the present state of condition of Black People in America and Afrika today, you claiming how proud you are to be an American as you repudiate your Blackness and connection to Afrika.

So beloved, is our present attitude and Behavior we now express toward America, something for us to be proud of today ?

Black so call Afrikan American people act as if we are so starved, so hungry, for America Love and Respect, so much so, until we offer our proud and loving respect to America, with no gratifying expectation to come from America in return, and you tell me such an attitude and Behavior is not that of a Foolish and idiotic Black so call Afrikan American ?

You May Take This As You Will Or May Not, It Is Up To You Black People, And To Do Either, Will Reveal Your State Of Mind, Beloved.

Be Kind to Yourselves

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2008
where would you suggest we move to chief?

Beloved, it is Time for us to go home, Afrika, but we must return with Dignity and Respect and that is why Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation is so important to us, to Afrika, and the Reuniting Of The Black Nation.

Now such to be accomplished, require Unity, Organization, Strategy and a Plan, which I can not share with you here.

We Must return back to our Ancestors Long Ago saying, which is, there is nothing that is Impossible to be done If The Mind Desire It To Be done, Because The Mind Is Energy, our problem is that we have forgotten how to Harness that Energy and Guide it in the Action we desire it to perfom under our Direction, in Action.

HILY

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back