Black People : Have You Ever Seen a Gangster Roach?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I know this is krazee, and i am so shocked to be posting this thread.

If forgiveness is necessary, please give me some.

But ... this happened to me yall ... :lol:

Oh gosh ... i live in the south, where roaches live in trees, and sometimes come in your house, and they're real big, and fly, and hard, crunchy backs on 'em and erry thing ... i've seen the little roaches too, that some folk have in their house ... okay ... so i aint tripp'n 'bout no roach.

But just recently i met some gangster roaches !!!!

This was the first time in my life, that i had seen a roach ... where when you say shoo to 'em ... you know ... stomp your feet for them to scat ... they did not run !!! :lol:

oh my gosh ... these roaches kept come'n ... i was like ... what the hizzle ... :lol:

oh gosh ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my gosh ... needless to say ... i got da heck out of dodge ... :lol:

hahahahahahah

well ... have you ever seen a gangster roach ??

:heart:

Destee

2. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Ohhh My Great Ancestors..lolololololol

This is so funny Sister Destee...Reminds me of Sister Zulile's Pool :pool:partner....ask her to show u the pic sometimes... I bet he won. LOL.

thanks for shareing
    Lilpea :1on1:

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :lol:

Gansta you say? Sounds like some roaches been pumping the sound of Beyonces "let me upgrade ya!" ut oh ut..oh oh oh oh!

naaah, i can't say that i've met any tree hopping ganstas. But i'll be sure to keep a can of maximum strength Raid handy just in case. Yea, i got something for an ole G.

:lol:

:heart:

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

and they're probably sayin' they've met some gangsta chick

lol

with big boots on

lol

5. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    hahahahahahahahahaha....yes i've lived in the hood a good part of my life and we got some roaches that ain't scared of nothing...have you ever hit a roach full blast with[raid]and he just stands there like-IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?..or been up late at night eating a snack and looked down and there was one sitting there with this look that says-YOU CAN EITHER SHARE THAT WITH ME OR I CAN GO GET ABOUT A HUNDRED OF MY RELATIVES AND WE'LL TAKE OVER...the best thing to do for them boys is get a BIG heavy boot and hit em HARD...of course you may have to hit em more than once,but you gotta get-GANGSTER right back on em........OR MOVE.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    when i lived in florida i woke up to a gangsta roach chewin on a corn flake on my table....
    i knocked him on the floor and he somehow held onto the corn chip and kept munchin on the floor....lolol
    i swear....

one love
    khasm

7. ready2chat

ready2chat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +5
    FROSTED FLAKES ARE GRRRREAT!

ROFLMBO... Lol.. hahahahaha... that aint ganster.. that's hunnnnngry or that corn flake had some pixie dust on it and he thought he flew on the floor all by himself!.. then again.. was it Frosted Flakes.. cause if i go a long time without I go a bit krazee when i get em! hahahahahahaha

Frosted Flakes.. YUUUUUUUMMMMMY

8. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I had one yesterday B-slap me, pull out his Glock, jack my car, then told me that I'd better like it.
    I tried to call the police, but he brought out his home-roaches (the ones from the South side with real attitude).
    Now, we don't have a police department anymore.

9. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    And here I was thinking I was the only one in the south dealing with these large oversized monsters? I went outside to the car one morning and 5 of them were standing around the car waiting for me.

[​IMG]

I didn't know if I should run back in the house or call the police.

It actual led me to doing some research. Our natives here in Georgia say they aren't actual roaches but waterbugs, I said well, they look like roaches to me.

Another time, 2 of them managed to climb through the chimney and into the house. For some odd reason every night around the same time, at least 1 would come down the chimney, this was during the winter months and I don't burn firewood at all- I still couldn't understand why they came in only at that certain time.

One had the nerve to jump down from the ceiling unto my back one evening as I was sitting typing a thread. Cause you know they fly right? I used boric acid and every namebranded bug killer I could buy. In the end, the only thing that managed to keep them out was some straight rootwork.

You kill one, and leave it out as an example to the others outside in front the door, by the time the ants get it, the message should be clear enough- if not- keep repeating the process.

Real gangstas understand the language of violence.
    Unfortunate but true.

10. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Where I'm from

:SuN013:In Cali, there really ain't no big Gangsta Roaches flying around. Whew, just thinkin about it makes me wanna pack up my entire family and move out the state! I grew up in the projects when I was younger, so I know roaches on a personal level. They were not the kind that fly, but they came in bunches and were very pesky little creatures like ants. However, it's been at least 20 years since I have encountered them. O, wait, I forgot, when I went to Brazil, there was one that I seen on the balcony of my hotel room, I went and got security and everything to come and kill it!:laugh: I can laugh at it now, but I'm tellin you, I was traumatized for the rest of my trip!