Black Children : HAVE YOU EVER RAN AWAY FROM HOME?

If I look back into my mind, I could remember a few times Ive ran away from home... Although I dont think about it much these days... But a couple of times I can remember Ive had the door slammed in my face, so I had to find other places to sleep for the night. I can remember there was a time when I was about 18, I spent the night in a storage closet.

****... SMH Now that is an interesting story... Maybe Ill tell it one day.

I learned so much about life and struggle that night... One thing I learned is that no matter happens to me, I have the type of spirit where I'll always find a way to survive. From that night on, the way I thought about homeless people had completely changed. I swear I have been thru so much in my life, I could write a book about the **** I done been through.

I ran away from home...then I came back ten minutes later. The real world was scary.

If I look back into my mind, I could remember a few times Ive ran away from home... Although I dont think about it much these days... But a couple of times I can remember Ive had the door slammed in my face, so I had to find other places to sleep for the night. I can remember there was a time when I was about 18, I spent the night in a storage closet.

****... SMH Now that is an interesting story... Maybe Ill tell it one day.

I learned so much about life and struggle that night... One thing I learned is that no matter happens to me, I have the type of spirit where I'll always find a way to survive. From that night on, the way I thought about homeless people had completely changed. I swear I have been thru so much in my life, I could write a book about the **** I done been through.

peace

Yes, i did once, but i had to go back because i forgot my keys.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back