Black Children : HAVE YOU EVER RAN AWAY FROM HOME?

The first time i ran away from house i was 16 and i spent a week outside until my finances talked to me.It wasn't easy(God it AIN'T easy) for people that didn't see their parents married.The most time i spent outside was a little bit more than one year so i'd to earn some money for school,to eat and do some other things.
I was running away from my mother(yep,i lived just with her for a while) because.i did not want to support that she hurted me the way she did.Now i'm22 and i live on my own,so i have more time to try to understand what was(is still)going on in my head.
So i can't judge people who do it;i don't know what they are going through

I've run away too for about a week when I was 16. Fortunately for me, my best friends were all atleast 18. One had her own place which she shared with her fiance. I spent my week in totall bliss and false independency. I would have stayed gone but my conscious started to take it's toll. Imagining the worry I must have caused my mom sent me scurrying back home.

:heart:

never really ran away.. or atleast i dont consider it running away. i would just stay at my best friend house for weeks at a time.. but i always had the option to come back. my family has been homeless for a lil while before i went to college... oh did that make me appreciate my bed and having a room in college. i think wen was force to move off campus in order to stay in school and required to work at least 3 jobs and do classes..was the worst...
but it just makes all my college diplomas even more worth it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back