Black People : Have YOU ever publicly admitted to being WRONG?

I don't like to admit i'm wrong, but i will tho...:SuN032:

Wrong about what, are YOU going to give us an example comparable to my so public crash and burn about The Colour Purple?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed;
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Angela, aren’t you definitely the exception that proves the rule, in that how many apologies or retractions have you ever seen on this or any other message board?

Isn’t the usual response to inconvenient facts assertions and questions headlong flight from the thread altogether or the standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM move of constant evasion while supposedly imparting OVERVIEW; or have you EVER got a TROLL to address an assertion/answer a question in the direct manner possible with this medium [I very rarely have in over 12 years on internet message boards]?

Yes, people run or just start bashing because humility isn't easily had. But better to be humble, in apology, which none can take from you, save yourself, than being guilty, in trespass or error, which only another can clear you of or the nearest to them.

Angela, aren’t you definitely the exception that proves the rule, in that how many apologies or retractions have you ever seen on this or any other message board?

Isn’t the usual response to inconvenient facts assertions and questions headlong flight from the thread altogether or the standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM move of constant evasion while supposedly imparting OVERVIEW; or have you EVER got a TROLL to address an assertion/answer a question in the direct manner possible with this medium [I very rarely have in over 12 years on internet message boards]?
P
Yes, people run or just start bashing because humility isn't easily had. But better to be humble, in apology, which none can take from you, save yourself, than being guilty, in trespass or error, which only another can clear you of or the nearest to them.
Personally, I don’t take it that seriously, in fact this so consistent running away/hiding that they ALL do from my assertions and questions still baffles me to this day; do you think THEY are deliberately trying to make my already planet sized ego [I tried humble in adolescence but found that ladies/my WEAKNESS prefer the confident/assertive] even larger/engulf the solar system/start filling the galaxy? ROFLMAAO!

P Personally, I don’t take it that seriously, in fact this so consistent running away/hiding that they ALL do from my assertions and questions still baffles me to this day; do you think THEY are deliberately trying to make my already planet sized ego [I tried humble in adolescence but found that ladies/my WAEAKNESS prefer the confident/assertive] even larger/engulf the solar system/start filling the galaxy? ROFLMAAO!

:lol: @ your ego.

Oh, I wasn't saying to take it too seriously in posting, but I was speaking over all, for any situation where a persons needs some humility.

Humble's cool, doesn't step on confidence and assertion; it rides along with it. You gotta know how to work them.:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back