Black People : Have you ever considered renouncing your US Citizenship?

You ever hear of a group titled State Nationals ?

Did you know that the courts prior to the Civil War never saw the United States as one nation, but as a society of States, an association?

Citizenship was first through your State and then Citizen of the United States prior to the Civil War.

With the passage of the 14th Amendment, this has been reversed. Now one is a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State.

Actually, a citizen was a member of a city, although many States call their internal, private law municipal law.....

Have you ever considered renouncing your US Citizenship?

Yes, I considered doing so but was advised against it by some of my African friends from Ghana because some repatriation programs are based on dual citizenship.

Yes, I considered doing so but was advised against it by some of my African friends from Ghana because some repatriation programs are based on dual citizenship.

Furthermore, within the framework of the African Kingdoms Federation, Africans Invthe diaspora are a recognized Maroon "tribe" and this status supersedes any citizen ship rites under national laws of sovereign states. The supreme authority rests upon the federation council of elders and imperial royals and nobles.

Furthermore, within the framework if the African Kingdoms Federation, Africans Invthe diaspora are a recognized Maroon "tribe" and this status supersedes any citizen ship rites under national laws of sovereign states. The supreme authority rests upon the federation council of elders and imperial royals and nobles.

Does that mean an African American can immigrant to any country in Africa without a visa?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back