Black People : Have you ever been warned not to bring a white woman home?

Sure it does . . . only in reverse, why would my Father have a problem with me bringing a white girl home? (I'm white by the way)

Really? I couldn't tell by your picture! :eek:

why would my Father have a problem with me bringing a white girl home?
- Do you really want me to honestly answer that? I don't think you do.....

the much nicer & short version of my answer: for the same reason a white boy felt the need to be nosey and arrogant enough to answer a black mans question to his black brothers about being warned in regards to bringing a white girl home to meet your black mother or grandmother on a black site! :cool:

Feel free to answer me as you see fit, it's obvious I have less of a problem being 'here' than you have with 'me' being 'here'?

I wasn't aware I was being "nosey" and "arrogant", merely sharing a similar situation only in reverse. I believe my stories are as relevant as yours, care to explain why they wouldn't be?

If you haven't noticed I really wasn't waiting for your permission to answer you as i see fit...... (still don't see your arrogance?) :confused:

I have no problem with you being HERE (on this site as long as you stay in your lane), but i do have a problem with a white boy in a thread that is asking a question to BLACK PEOPLE. Your 'stories' are your 'stories' but they have no place in this thread. what is it that you don't get, or don't want to get?

*and I'm blue in my picture . . . how do you equate that with being a black brother?
- Where did i equate your picture with being a black brother?? Btw, you are WHITE in your picture, the blue mask you chose to hide behind is only a reflection of the mind state of a people that have reeked havoc and destruction across this planet while constantly hiding behind the blue mask of 'democracy'!

I'm guilty of advising my son in this manner as is my mother. As a black woman, I happen to be EXTREMELY proud of my son. He will be one of the good brothers.We have worked our butts off to make sure of this. I am also a woman with a nice inheritance under my belt, when I pass away, my only child, my son will get everything I own, that I have worked hard for , that my family has worked hard for. Why then would I advise him to date in a way that would take the results of our hard work and hand it off to whites? Sorry, no offense to anyone, while I would definitely be more accepting of a bi-racial person over a white, I advise my son to stay away from women of mixed heritage as well. I also advise him to stay away from gold diggers, ghetto, violent, mouthy females. The list is long. Like I said, when I pass on my son will come into his own, and my goal is to make sure that the woman that benefits from my families hard work, reflects him culturally, ethnically, but that's just me.

Sorry, I don't

Or you don't want to see the relevancy?

And as for the rest of this comment . . . very funny, I like people with a sense of humor.
Sorry, I don't

If you'll take a quick looksee around here, you'll notice 'every' thread is a question by BLACK PEOPLE to BLACK PEOPLE . . . , otherwise I technically discuss anything here.

You don't see the relevancy of my post with the thread? Or you don't want to see the relevancy?

Well, you asked me if I were either a brotha or a sista, correct me if I'm wrong?
And as for the rest of this comment . . . very funny, I like people with a sense of humor.

If you'll take a quick looksee around here, you'll notice 'every' thread is a question by BLACK PEOPLE to BLACK PEOPLE . . . you'll just have to bend a little for this WHITE PERSON, otherwise I technically discuss anything here.
so happy you noticed. so now the REAL question becomes, if you noticed that then why are you really here? I don't expect a truthful answer!

You don't see the relevancy of my post with the thread?
No and i know you don't either! Just another cracker passing thru tyring to ATTEMPT to distract dialogue between the originals of the planet currently called earth......

Well, you asked me if I were either a brotha or a sista, correct me if I'm wrong?
to ask me to correct if you are wrong, already means that YOU know you are wrong!! I did no such thing. this is about the 3rd time you have tried to subtely lie here in just a couple of days! 'initiate'........LOL - of what?

The temple of lies!

you'll just have to bend a little for this WHITE PERSON
- more arrogance! and i trust that your fake iniate @ss don't even know where the phrase ' you'll have to bend a little bit' comes from!!

Move on and leave this thread it's not for you..............show some respect to the temple you claim, or have it exposed!!! You've already failed it and any TRUE initiate would feel shamed that you falsely tried to represent it......

I'm guilty of advising my son in this manner as is my mother. As a black woman, I happen to be EXTREMELY proud of my son. He will be one of the good brothers.We have worked our butts off to make sure of this. I am also a woman with a nice inheritance under my belt, when I pass away, my only child, my son will get everything I own, that I have worked hard for , that my family has worked hard for. Why then would I advise him to date in a way that would take the results of our hard work and hand it off to whites? Sorry, no offense to anyone, while I would definitely be more accepting of a bi-racial person over a white, I advise my son to stay away from women of mixed heritage as well. I also advise him to stay away from gold diggers, ghetto, violent, mouthy females. The list is long. Like I said, when I pass on my son will come into his own, and my goal is to make sure that the woman that benefits from my families hard work, reflects him culturally, ethnically, but that's just me.

peace

You are not 'guilty', you are right & exact. Reminds me of my own upbringing.......even online people got very mad at me for defending the black woman, but it ain't changed a thing in me in that regard.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back