Africa : Have you been to Africa? Do you care?

jamesfrmphilly said:
Abantu's statement is a bunch of nonsense.

i despise no one.
i am not irrational at all, i am one of the more rational people you are likely to meet.

if all Africans are this foolish, that is a serious problem.
if this is the low level of intelligence and reasoning that is prevalent among Africans, i can understand why they have problems in their home.
here, i am given the option of either kissing the African butte or else i "despise" them.
i take neither path.
i speak with honesty, candor and love.
if the Africans can not hear me, that is their loss.

i tried to refrain form commenting so as to let all you good folks bond without interference, but if my name is going to be included as a poster boy for some African's spite, i will have to call it as i see it.

there will never be any progress until our African brothers get their act together and grow up.
they are here looking for our support, let them learn some manners.
You are pathetically seeking attention .. no sane native African should give it to you. May your ancestors heal your soul. Peace.

Abantu.

It is hard not to take something personally when your name is mentioned. This is exactly why I said PanAfricanist need to be more thoughtful in their approach, because if you aren't considerate you can turn someone off a subject which could have interested them. At this point I think both James & Abantu should just respect each others positions, and move on!

panafrica said:
It is hard not to take something personally when your name is mentioned. This is exactly why I said PanAfricanist need to be more thoughtful in their approach, because if you aren't considerate you can turn someone off a subject which could have interested them. At this point I think both James & Abantu should just respect each others positions, and move on!
i tried to move on, but i keep getting called out by this nut.
she has shown no respect for me whatsoever and this is when i expect the moderator to step in and be more aggressive.
read the threads my friend, all i'm doing is reacting to being abused.
when the abuse stops, i'll l have no reason to react.

why not call a spade, a spade and tell the African to cut the abuse?
the harsh language and negative attitudes where all brought here by the African.
why does she get a free pass from you?

is this the way to get along with Africans, just ignore their evil venom and pretend that it's not happening?

i expect better from you!

you can not have normal relations unless Africans are called to the same standards of conduct as anyone else.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i tried to move on, but i keep getting called out by this nut. she has shown no respect for me whatsoever and this is when i expect the moderator to step in and be more aggressive.read the threads my friend, all i'm doing is reacting to being abused.when the abuse stops, i'll l have no reason to react.why not call a spade, a spade and tell the African to cut the abuse? the harsh language and negative attitudes where all brought here by the African. why does she get a free pass from you?is this the way to get along with Africans, just ignore their evil venom and pretend that it's not happening?i expect better from you!

Brother Jamesfromphilly this is not completely true! Abantu did attack you, and I addressed that. However sister Fanyamambo extended you a kind offer, did not call you out, and you brushed her off (responded with your I have never met a kind African speech). If this is the position you are determined to take within this thread, then you will be attacked, particularly by the Africans who visit. How do you expect me to protect you from that? It is really no different from the inter-racial couples who post to pro-black forums. If you take a opposing position where ever you are, you are going to be disagreed with! Some who disagree with you may not be tactful in doing so. I am trying to keep the conversation civil, but I can't do much more beyond that!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back