The Front Porch : Have You Been In Voice & Video Chat?

Have you been in chat yet?

• Total voters

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
robboy2003 said:
Hi, I have never been in a chat room. It is as mysterious as a stupendous and strange beautiful woman. What kind of equipment do you need,besides the basic computer. If you get past that hurdle,what about the lingo. I am a mature person,and talking about bling,and a womans charms don't interest me,unless i know the lady. "smile."

Finally, Is it something,that you would still have respect for me in the morning!:eek:oops:

Be Blessed!
:wave: Welcome robboy2003. Chat is a blast... There are plenty of good-hearted folks there, as well as the forums... I'm sure you know that already.
[email protected] thinking chat is about bling and nerdy lingo. As far as equipment; it'll help if you have a mic, and audio. Drop on in sometimes... we don't bite;)

Peace

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
It was a blast talking last nite sis!:great: Even without all of the equipment;sound that is.:spin: Again, loved seeing my folks talking like we black folks do! Peace and A on time Blessing!:luvv:

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
robboy2003 said:
It was a blast talking last nite sis!:great: Even without all of the equipment;sound that is.:spin: Again, loved seeing my folks talking like we black folks do! Peace and A on time Blessing!:luvv:
Glad you enjoyed:)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍