The Front Porch : Have You Been In Voice & Video Chat?

Have you been in chat yet?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I'm sure you all know, that we have a new voice and video chat room now. This thread is to take a poll on how many of you have come inside. Please post in the poll above, and leave comments regarding your experience below.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yes i have, and it really look good but the experience i had was
i could hear and see activity but wasn't able to reply or move around
now i can't get in pass the front door, but love to visit chat and enjoy
this great feature, hopefully once i get this new system set up and ready
i can enjoy everything ......so look for me soon i have a new system !

sonnee01

May 25, 2005
Yes.. I've been there, as a matter of fact that's kinda where I hang out, been hanging out there ever since my first day here. Love it, love the energy, wisdom, and the knowledge. Also, the fact that it's in real time, kinda puts one up close and personal.

Monetary

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
I've been up in the joint...

We kicked it, had a great time, fell asleep in Destee's arms and between Mz Blk Angel's legs. Wait a minute...that didn't come out right. :lol:

We just had fun ya'll. I'mma play some the Kings of Comedy up in the joint tonight. So, come on by and let's hang out, get our laugh on, and kick it with your Fam.

8 pm should be a good time to get it started...unless something else is going on up in that piece.

:toast:

Remby

Jan 31, 2001
Gary, IN
MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :jawdrop: I can't believe you said that, either way it don't look good, hahahahaha

Remby

Remby

Jan 31, 2001
Gary, IN
Now back to the question at hand. Yes I live in the chat room, I moved in many many years ago, I have the upstairs front bed room with the biggest closets and hard wood floors, and I have no plans of moving what so ever. This is home and always will be.

Remby :wave: :toast:

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Monetary said:
We kicked it, had a great time, fell asleep in Destee's arms and between Mz Blk Angel's legs. Wait a minute...that didn't come out right. :lol:

We just had fun ya'll. I'mma play some the Kings of Comedy up in the joint tonight. So, come on by and let's hang out, get our laugh on, and kick it with your Fam.

8 pm should be a good time to get it started...unless something else is going on up in that piece.

:toast:
one of the neat things about the chat room (all chat rooms? not an area i've done much of except here) is that anybody can create a room!

click the add button up between the room list and the title bar (where your name is), type in a room name, select public or private and hit create! the rooms only last as long as someone is in it, tho.

yeah; it's a blast in there! have fun, y'all!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.